Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 6:38am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    hapkido sucks, study judo, kickboxing and bjj
    You left out boxing, Greco-Roman wrestling, Muay Thai, and Kyokushin, any of which are generally respected here. Just avoid the ninjers at all costs.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 8:23am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I disagree with Bodhi108 that "It's all Hapkido" Those videos did not even look like hapkido to me, and they looked weak. I know there is some disagreement of what is hapkido and what is not. It has evolved like every martial art has, but that does not even resemble what was taught in my school. The woman practicing judo would probably beat them all, even though that was a demo.
    No, every martial art has not evolved and that is the problem.. Many traditional arts have stagnated and that's why they are ridiculed.

Of course, the next question is how many different hapkido schools have you been to?

Those to me are not good examples. The demo looked completely choreographed, and was not very impressive anyway. Things like that, I can see why hapkido is not a terribly popular art on this site.
    Most demos are choreographed, that's why they are called demos.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/13/2012 8:34am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 8:32am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I am not gone yet, or done yet. I only had more important things to do than **** around with this. You make some good points on this post though.

You are what you are, and don't pretend to be anything else. Yes, you are a total asshole, but at least you know and accept it, just as everyone here knows and accepts it. You are not a nice person, OK that's not hard to figure out either.

No, I am not homophobic. It was being called anything that was meant to be a put down that I didn't like. I am not gay either. I don't want to hear about or be involved in what they do. What two consulting adults do with each other in privacy, I really don't give a ****, even though it seems gross to me. I don't care.

Now for back peddling. When I get out of line, I'm willing to admit to it. I should have read more of your posts before calling you a parent's basement jerk off. You are no doubt an asshole, but so be it. I also watched a video of one of your fights, and you can beat me in a match without a doubt. It would take a brick to crack your head. You're not the best, but you are tough.

I am not kissing your ass, asshole, but I will give you respect in the areas that you deserve it.

Not being a total asshole, admitting my mistakes is just part of who I am.
    Lurk more and post less.. This post does everything you claim you don't like and are not.. It sounds homophobic and is laced with passive aggressive insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    I think the OP has raised a very important question

Why are we here?
    Stop thinking, it'll keep you out of another ban. This has been asked and answered multiple times. There is a search function, use it.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 9:44am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I disagree with Bodhi108 that "It's all Hapkido"
    Even this is Hapkido.

Perhaps one day, you will understand.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 10:21am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a lot more to honor and integrity than pounding heads. Waiting a minute to hold a door for an elderly person is one. Stopping to help someone who's car has broken down in the middle of nowhere is another (especially when you have other things of your own to do.) Standing up for someone who is too weak or scared to stand up for themselves, fighting or otherwise.

There are and have always been people with more honor and integrity than any of us, who have never raised a fist.
    Like I said you have no honor and no integrity. You don't even know the meaning of the word. I summed it up in the beginning you are a ******.(and stop putting your homophobic definition on my words sheep boy)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 10:54am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Either Mr. jdogg33 has gained a crash course in spelling and grammar from a black sash in book learnin' or this is a different person posting. Fucking entertaining, though.

Please, enlighten me. You said, in the beginning, that you are a lecturer for the Australian something-or-other. Now you are saying that you are a literal badass when it comes to things affecting your family, your home, or while you are at work. Are there break room duels? I am genuinely curious...

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 10:55am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    a ******.(and stop putting your homophobic definition on my words sheep boy)
    So are you calling him a meatball or a bundle of sticks?
    Watch my post count die

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 11:02am

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    So are you calling him a meatball or a bundle of sticks?
    Good call, this thread has made me go study the word ****** (thanks a fucking lot Omega for my questionable internet history, that my wife will no doubt read and wonder why I'm obsessed with Frank Dux and faggots). I know, now, that it is typically the North American sentiment that ****** has taken to calling someone gay. However, since you are not calling him gay are you referring to the fact that he is a *****? The ****** gatherers, from some time back, were apparently pussies to the rest of the folks so they were called "fags." Help me out here, I always thought it was derogatory against gay folks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 11:14am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well for one thing, I was busy helping a friend in trouble yesterday and I did not get a chance to read any of this thread, make any responses or replies. Tonight, I picked up where I left off and responded to a few along the way. Now that I'm to the end, I will address those as well
    "A friend in trouble"? Seriously? Did they fall down a flight of stairs? Did you rescue your "friend" from a burning building, or from being sodomized by a bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti? We should hang out...you could come train UFC in my parent's basement.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 11:25am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's one of the reasons I do not believe his sign up age or, as TJ pointed out, there are two people using the account. Yes, I can follow the "OMG OMEGA is an asshole," but the constant "my mom told me," "my parents are better than yours" and "I was raised right" smacks of a teen.

Oh and missing the point of "READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE RESPONDING," which has ZERO to do with "but my friend was in trouble.."
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast