Posted On:
    10/12/2012 11:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    I do resistance training.
    This doesn't mean what you think, in context to what he said. If you are "learning" by yourself there is no resistance in your training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 11:36pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Have you ever tried anything else? Isn't there anything else but Hapkido near you?
    BTW people training Army or police aren't automatically respected here and with good reason, you will be surprised how ignorant some army people can be about SD. It's a common mistake for example to think that boxing is very basic and crude also not providing you with good tools for self defense because it uses only your fists, the same people will think Kung Fu or Krav Maga is the **** in the streets and what not, because they practice fake kicks to the groin and fake eye gouges etc. The basic recommendation here will be to find a sports based MA, (with the exception of TKD i guess) and practice with a lot of "sparring" and full contact. The closer you simulate "real fighting" the better you will get in "real fighting".
    If I find anyone who knows of a good school or gym near Fort Wayne, IN that has day classes, I would check it out immediately.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 11:44pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    You have no honor you have no integrity. These other guys might buy your bullshit but as far I am concerned you can go **** yourself.
    There is a lot more to honor and integrity than pounding heads. Waiting a minute to hold a door for an elderly person is one. Stopping to help someone who's car has broken down in the middle of nowhere is another (especially when you have other things of your own to do.) Standing up for someone who is too weak or scared to stand up for themselves, fighting or otherwise.

There are and have always been people with more honor and integrity than any of us, who have never raised a fist.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 12:00am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a lot more to honor and integrity than pounding heads. Waiting a minute to hold a door for an elderly person is one. Stopping to help someone who's car has broken down in the middle of nowhere is another (especially when you have other things of your own to do.) Standing up for someone who is too weak or scared to stand up for themselves, fighting or otherwise.

There are and have always been people with more honor and integrity than any of us, who have never raised a fist.
    You should really wait and READ THE ENTIRE THREAD before responding. What other people do, have done or will do is irrelevant to what is going on between you and Omega.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 12:05am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What the **** are you even rambling about just stop

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 12:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I disagree with Bodhi108 that "It's all Hapkido" Those videos did not even look like hapkido to me, and they looked weak. I know there is some disagreement of what is hapkido and what is not. It has evolved like every martial art has, but that does not even resemble what was taught in my school. The woman practicing judo would probably beat them all, even though that was a demo.

I don't think there is a trademark on Hapkido, and I think people can teach something and call it hapkido, when it is not. It is the same as karate or taekwondo, and other "arts" there are good and bad schools.

Those to me are not good examples. The demo looked completely choreographed, and was not very impressive anyway. Things like that, I can see why hapkido is not a terribly popular art on this site.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 12:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well for one thing, I was busy helping a friend in trouble yesterday and I did not get a chance to read any of this thread, make any responses or replies. Tonight, I picked up where I left off and responded to a few along the way. Now that I'm to the end, I will address those as well

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 12:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This doesn't mean what you think, in context to what he said. If you are "learning" by yourself there is no resistance in your training.
    Duly noted, and I would love to have some more resistance like you are talking about.

:)

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:17am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I find anyone who knows of a good school or gym near Fort Wayne, IN that has day classes, I would check it out immediately.
    http://dinamojudo.com
    Dinamo Judo
    5818 Maurane Dr.
    Fort Wayne IN, 46804
    (260) 436-6485

Here's one place. Haven't checked them out, I just finished a gig, and I'm inebriated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:39am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Now that I've shown how big of a bitch you really are let me address your inept retort. No, but my martial arts gym is in a basement and it's over 7,000 sqft fully equipped. Want to guess what I get to do for a living now?

No, I thought you were verbose and the sentence structure was poor. There were no spaces between paragraphs and the flow of the sentences were none structural. Basically you come off as a wind bag know it all that doesn't really know ****. You're an embarrassment to this site. Read more post less. Does your reach for obscure conclusions make you a fucking idiot?
    As a matter of fact I talked to two people this way yesterday, and one just now. I got a standing ovation for yesterdays incident. Let me know when you grow a pair asshole.

...and I'm not a nice person. Of course you're not happy but what does that have to do with the word ******? Apparently you're homophobic though. Are you afraid somebody might think you're homosexual? That's it isn't it?

No, but apparently I've pointed out how immature you are. BTW I'm a well established certified asshole. Everybody on this site knows it. The difference between you and I is that:
    1. I can back it up.
    2. It goes with my personality.
    3. I'm not pretending to be somebody I'm not.

So I'm sure we're not going to hear from you any longer little miss sunshine but, if we do, I'd love to see more of your back peddling.
    No, I am not gone yet, or done yet. I only had more important things to do than **** around with this. You make some good points on this post though.

I did not know at first that I had to double space for a paragraph. Usually indentation solves that. I figured that out.

You are what you are, and don't pretend to be anything else. Yes, you are a total asshole, but at least you know and accept it, just as everyone here knows and accepts it. You are not a nice person, OK that's not hard to figure out either.

No, I am not homophobic. It was being called anything that was meant to be a put down that I didn't like. I am not gay either. I don't want to hear about or be involved in what they do. What two consulting adults do with each other in privacy, I really don't give a ****, even though it seems gross to me. I don't care.

Now for back peddling. When I get out of line, I'm willing to admit to it. I should have read more of your posts before calling you a parent's basement jerk off. You are no doubt an asshole, but so be it. I also watched a video of one of your fights, and you can beat me in a match without a doubt. It would take a brick to crack your head. You're not the best, but you are tough.

I am not kissing your ass, asshole, but I will give you respect in the areas that you deserve it.

Not being a total asshole, admitting my mistakes is just part of who I am.
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast