Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 2:26am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has any noob vs Omega smacktalk ever ended in an actual fight?

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 2:42am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I punched myself a few times after I did it, does that count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 3:07am

Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    With over 21,000 posts, maybe you should write a book. Maybe you should also get a life and a job. Do you live in your Mommy's basement?

A moderator calling me a ****** because they don't like the length of my post or the content, is REAL bullshit. It's a very bad representation of this site. Do your 27,000 points give you special armor, and the ability to arm multiple weapons in real life? If it doesn't, and you talk to people like that in the real world, I don't care what you know, someone is gonna f*ck your world up, and you won't wake up at Mommy's house.

I learned from my parents, and through martial arts to treat people with respect, even if I don't like what they have to say. BTW, what kind of a name is Omega Supreme? Did you land on the West Coast after Cybertron exploded?

****** is not a very nice word. I'm not gay, and have probably had more ***** than you ever will, but it's just about as bad as ******. Unless you suck off a lot of guys, then maybe it's OK for you to use that word.

I could really care less if I get kicked off of this site. I hope I point out what an immature prick and asshole you are first.

jdogg33

Hahahahahah what a ******

jdogg33

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:12am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Hapkido = penis. That is all.
    Ladies love my Hapkido.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:14am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    Has any noob vs Omega smacktalk ever ended in an actual fight?
    He was nice to me when I signed up (something to do with the daughter of one of his idols being my buddy), so I actually had to start a retro-active Newbie town thread just to receive proper treatment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:15am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I punched myself a few times after I did it, does that count?
    You did the right thing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 12:05pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that I've shown how big of a bitch you really are let me address your inept retort.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    With over 21,000 posts, maybe you should write a book. Maybe you should also get a life and a job. Do you live in your Mommy's basement?
    No, but my martial arts gym is in a basement and it's over 7,000 sqft fully equipped. Want to guess what I get to do for a living now?

A moderator calling me a ****** because they don't like the length of my post or the content, is REAL bullshit.
    No, I thought you were verbose and the sentence structure was poor. There were no spaces between paragraphs and the flow of the sentences were none structural. Basically you come off as a wind bag know it all that doesn't really know ****.
    It's a very bad representation of this site.
    You're an embarrassment to this site. Read more post less.
    Do your 27,000 points give you special armor, and the ability to arm multiple weapons in real life?
    Does your reach for obscure conclusions make you a fucking idiot?
    If it doesn't, and you talk to people like that in the real world, I don't care what you know, someone is gonna f*ck your world up, and you won't wake up at Mommy's house.
    As a matter of fact I talked to two people this way yesterday, and one just now. I got a standing ovation for yesterdays incident. Let me know when you grow a pair asshole.
    I learned from my parents, and through martial arts to treat people with respect, even if I don't like what they have to say. BTW, what kind of a name is Omega Supreme? Did you land on the West Coast after Cybertron exploded?
    ****** is not a very nice word.
    ...and I'm not a nice person.
    I'm not gay,
    Of course you're not happy but what does that have to do with the word ******?
    and have probably had more ***** than you ever will, but it's just about as bad as THE N-WORD. Unless you suck off a lot of guys, then maybe it's OK for you to use that word.
    Apparently you're homophobic though. Are you afraid somebody might think you're homosexual? That's it isn't it?

I could really care less if I get kicked off of this site. I hope I point out what an immature prick and asshole you are first.
    No, but apparently I've pointed out how immature you are. BTW I'm a well established certified asshole. Everybody on this site knows it. The difference between you and I is that:
    1. I can back it up.
    2. It goes with my personality.
    3. I'm not pretending to be somebody I'm not.

So I'm sure we're not going to hear from you any longer little miss sunshine but, if we do, I'd love to see more of your back peddling.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 1:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before you respond, make sure you take note of HOW LONG he waited before dissecting your post.

Hint: 10/09/2012

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 11:13pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    You know what? I just realised this guy sounds a lot like I did when I joined Bullshido.

Hapkido? Check.
    Hung around tough bars? Check.
    Took on Omega? Check.
    Used crappy cliche insults including mothers basement? Check.
    Tiny penis? Well, that is where we differ. Mine is huge.
    I've found that some of you guys are pretty cool and even funny. I suppose like walking into a new place where I have no friends, some people will be cool and welcoming, some not so much, or even hostile.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 11:27pm

Style: Hapkido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    To be clear, I was making fun of the video, not the man.

Live instruction and resistant training beats anything on DVD. Just sayin'.
    I have no doubt about that! Because I work second shift, I have been unable to find a suitable school, gym or training partners. I love nothing more than learning by practice with real people. I do resistance training.

I found a school that teaches bjj that I was Very interested in. Unfortunately when I called, I found they had moved farther away, and also only offer classes twice a week while I'm at work.

In the meantime, if I can learn a little that is new and useful, I do it by whatever means I can. DVD is not the best, for sure; tangling up with a real person is much better. I have to make a living first, and living off Mom and Dad is not an option, just to get better martial arts training.
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast