Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi, im the new guy

Hi new to this. I am a jack of all trades and a master of non. Tried a few martial arts out and always seem to change to another. The curse of MMA i think!

Any way I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent traitional ju jitsu place in Preston ?

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido from another jack of all trades and master of none. My mix-and-match was due to geography more than a desire to experiment. Sometimes you become more well-rounded in your martial arts and other times confused. Good luck and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatepunch View Post
    Hi new to this. I am a jack of all trades and a master of non. Tried a few martial arts out and always seem to change to another. The curse of MMA i think!

Any way I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent traitional ju jitsu place in Preston ?
    What curse? You'll find that the common opinion here is that crosstraining is ideal.
    Of course, to consider it crosstraining, you have to stick with multiple arts at the same time. And to call it MMA, you have to incorporate the effective parts of each art you're learning.

Anyways, as for the JJJ place: consider Judo instead. Cheap, almost guaranteed to be in your area, and unlike traditional Jiu Jitsu, it's always trained in an alive manner.