Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 6:41am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougpen View Post
    Good stuff for Daivari props for stepping up and doing the damn thing.
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"
    This guy may or may not have been evil, but he voiced an intent and Daivari ensured that he couldn't follow through with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Although how they got from "choked out one nut job" to "saved a whole train full of people" I'm not sure.
    I hate titles that change the entire focus of the story. I like yours better.
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    When I initially read that line , I was envisioning a muscular man scrambling about a fiery trainwreck, carrying people to safety, lifting heavy debris etc.
    Whether or not he actually saved the passengers from certain death, it was a good thing.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 9:59am

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    This guy may or may not have been evil, but he voiced an intent and Daivari ensured that he couldn't follow through with it.
    I hate titles that change the entire focus of the story. I like yours better.
    Whether or not he actually saved the passengers from certain death, it was a good thing.

Indeed the wrestler acted bravely against a man who could had explosives or a weapon
    there is just thing I dont get how he threw the psicko out of the train while he was still unconcious is not that a good way to kill someone?

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 4:12pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    I dont get how he threw the psicko out of the train while he was still unconcious is not that a good way to kill someone?
    The story is kind of confusing and misleading. I tried to read something good into it since it had a good ending.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 4:56pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    there is just thing I dont get how he threw the psicko out of the train while he was still unconcious is not that a good way to kill someone?
    Well, Hulk Hogan unleashed some hulkamania on some talkshow host's neck and when he was unconscious, was dropped onto the hard tile floor. The guy bled out of his ear but was able to shake it off.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/07/2012 5:39am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Well, Hulk Hogan unleashed some hulkamania on some talkshow host's neck and when he was unconscious, was dropped onto the hard tile floor. The guy bled out of his ear but was able to shake it off.

Alan Magee was blown out of his B17 in 1943, and free-fell 20,000 feet into a skylight, and then the concrete floor of a train station, without receiving life-threatening injuries. That doesn't mean hopping out the window of your next flight is a sound plan for altering your itinerary.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12