Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 10:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    huh, we dont let great big fat people like that on news shows over here. its actually kinda strange to see someone so fat on tv who isnt comic relief or hosting a cooking show. she should put down the pie and get off the soap box i feel.

also, why did she feel it neccessary to waste 4 minutes of air time whining about how someone called her fat? does she do that every time she gets called fat? does she call out her doctor for bullying when he says "lose some weight off yo ass bitch before you have a heart attack" or is her doctor a liar?

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 5:43am

Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    huh, we dont let great big fat people like that on news shows over here. its actually kinda strange to see someone so fat on tv who isnt comic relief or hosting a cooking show. she should put down the pie and get off the soap box i feel.

also, why did she feel it neccessary to waste 4 minutes of air time whining about how someone called her fat? does she do that every time she gets called fat? does she call out her doctor for bullying when he says "lose some weight off yo ass bitch before you have a heart attack" or is her doctor a liar?

Yeah, you can't trust doctors, especially here in the States. My doctor told me that I am obese because that is what the stupid BMI tell her. As I stand now, I am 6'3" and about 245 lbs. (That's 1.91 m and about 111 kg for the non-'Mercans) She just wanted to prescribe pills to me for my cholesterol and blood pressure (160 and 120/80 respectively).

**** doctors and the media. They are all a bunch of filthy whores.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 6:32am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You look great in that blue gi!:friends:
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 10/06/2012 6:35am at .

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 7:13am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blue gi + white belt = KICK ASS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Posted On:
    10/07/2012 5:17pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Slightly back on topic

alan-jones-points-finger-at-cyber-bullies-20121008-277tu.html

This is one of the pre-eminent shock jocks in Oz at the moment, who has built a career around making disparaging remarks about prominent Australians on his show (followed by an occassional half-hearted 'apology', where he is not legally forced to make a retraction) whilst grandstanding as the voice of 'decent' Australia. He is now the one crying about bullying and hypocrisy.

It comes after Jones apologised for his comments that Prime Minister Julia Gillardís father "died of shame".
    "As I said, if it happened anywhere else in society, this kind of bullying or harassment or intimidation or threatening conduct, the police would be called in.
    Quite possibly the most entertaining thing to come out of his show.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 1:05am

Style: BJJ, Boxing, Indian Clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be more pissed off if I didn't know she has a short life of heart disease and diabetes ahead of her, not counting which ever limbs they'll need to amputate and the cost of cutting open the side of her house they can bury her once her heart explodes.

She embarrasses this guy in public and she dies covered in her own fecal matter with her ass grafted to a chair.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 1:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** this, I'm calling Rick Motherfucking James because a bitch needs smacking. This is fucking bullshit. Obesity is fucking dangerous. It's a fucking public health nightmare. Diabetes and Type II diabetes like a ************: Strokes, heart attacks, kidney failure, motherfucking blindness. **** is fucking real.

Has America's wealth made all such weak willed motherfuckers that instead of standing up and saying "motherfuck these fucking fat people, lose some fucking weight before I have slap some sense into your motherfucking belly rolls, Michelin", they go the other way and say some bullshit like "who cares what people look like, we should love each other".

The Truth spends hella money to make you stop smoking, so you don't get lung cancer, but a ************ can't lay off the double cheese so he doesn't get an infarct? What the ****, man? Obesity is a motherfucking disease. It's motherfucking treatable. But because **** takes a bit of work and motherfuckers is lazy they accept it and live with it. A large dose of disgust would do motherfuckers well. A society that accepts living with such a condition as ok is eating it's own filth.

And for those motherfuckers who use "Thyroid problems" as a fucking excuse, **** you. Hyperthyroidism affects less than 3.7% of Americans according to a study from a few years back, obesity affects 35%. Fucking fat motherfuckers.

The focal point of course, is the fact that you are fat is far more important than a politely worded email a dick on the internet sent you. Using that email to counter attack him instead of addressing the fact that you're a health care time bomb is like taking the plank from your eye and using it to beat the ************ with the speck to death. Damn, **** got biblical.

Bull motherfucking ****, mayne. This pisses reasonable motherfuckers the **** off. And it's not bullying if it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 5:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Q puts it so elegantly. Concise and too the point. Well done sir!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567