Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 11:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's funny because NOW there was an entire email exchange, not just one. IMO she is trying to shame the guy into a public apology. In the article I posted earlier:

Livingston, who told me by phone Tuesday night, “I don’t take a lot of crap from people,” said she emailed back and forth with Krause a few times. “I said, ‘Whoa buddy, this is far beyond what is OK to write to somebody in an email, even somebody who is in the public like me.’ ” But, Livingston said, Krause would not back down. “He kept saying I was a poor role model.”
    So, this is about bullying. She is trying to bully the guy into apologizing by taking it public. I would love to see the rest of the emails.

See what I did there?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 11:44am

Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were the station's GM I would fire that anchor for not simply ignoring and deleting a rude e-mail from some random douchebag.

Then I'd fire her imbecile husband for launching his stupid facebook war.

And then I'd fire the executive producer who gave that self-righteous harpie four minutes of valuable airtime for this nonsense.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 12:58pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon_6 View Post
    If I were the station's GM I would fire that anchor for not simply ignoring and deleting a rude e-mail from some random douchebag.

Then I'd fire her imbecile husband for launching his stupid facebook war.

And then I'd fire the executive producer who gave that self-righteous harpie four minutes of valuable airtime for this nonsense.

What he said.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 1:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    McDonald's is gross and expensive. I question if it is even food.
    Their are plenty of other fast food places around though.
    I can feed a family of 4 at Subway for $10 and the food will be ok health wise.
    What? I can't even feed myself for $10 at subway. Is it really that much cheaper in the states?

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 4:39pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My name is Omega and I am a bully.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 4:49pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    My name is Omega and I am a bully.
    New signature?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 5:03pm

Style: Shaolin, Goshin Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, is American TV really this vapid?

The guy was being a dick. Plain and simple. Being on TV doesn't mean that fat bitch has any responsibility to his kids, and if they can't see a fat bird on the telly without having a big mac orgy in the local organ recycling fast food joint, he has bigger problems than some bitch on the telly.

Being overweight, even obese, is a personal choice not dissimilar to smoking or alcoholism. It's fucking stupid. BUT, it IS a personal choice. The only difference is being a smoker or an alcoholic makes you look cool. Being fat makes you look like a virgin. If she wants to **** her life up, that's really no one's business but her own. Yeah, if her husband can't get it up for her anymore, or her kids are terrified she'll have a heart attack, they have valid reasons to bite. but an anonymous asshole who wants to ride up on his high horse certainly doesn't. He should **** off and worry about the people that live in his own house.

All that being said, she has responded in the most pathetic way as far as I'm concerned. That's just sad. If it doesn't bother you, delete the e mails. If it does bother you, put the fucking cake down.

Free speech and thin skins. He can say what he likes, she can do what she likes. Sadly, both people in this situation are pissy, self important, little dick heads.

Meanwhile, children are starving somewhere. But by all means, let's half of us get really fat and the other half slag them off for it.

If there's a god, someone will force them to fight live on TV. My money's on the news woman. She's almost certainly got the weight advantage.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 5:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    What? I can't even feed myself for $10 at subway. Is it really that much cheaper in the states?
    $10 + tax will buy you 2 Foot Longs

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 6:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    $10 + tax will buy you 2 Foot Longs
    ****, you could get a meal with chips, drink and 3 cookies for under ten at a subway in my area. Let's not forget the occasionally buy 1 get one free or .99.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 6:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    McDonald's is gross and expensive. I question if it is even food.
    Their are plenty of other fast food places around though.
    I can feed a family of 4 at Subway for $10 and the food will be ok health wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    ****, you could get a meal with chips, drink and 3 cookies for under ten at a subway in my area. Let's not forget the occasionally buy 1 get one free or .99.
    You could certainly eat at Subway for a few bucks especially if you skip the crap you don't need and go with just a 6 inch or the 6 inch + soup.
    However my goal was to feed a family of 4 on $10s and one again if you drink water with your meal and a 6 inch sandwich will sate you then no issues.
    I think the problem is that a lot of us over eat to the point where a 6 inch sub + a glass of water isn't enough to be sated.
    More to the point its the ridiculous comparisons people make of a home cooked meal vs fast food. Its that no middle of the road crap as always. If your eating out your pigging out mentality and getting the 40oz drink and the large fries to go with the sandwich that has 4 patties and 3 slices of cheese with bacon.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast