Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    10/03/2012 3:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any love for the radio?

I am pretty well-informed thanks to Stitcher and iTunes, I think.

Oh, and for entertainment, obviously., Henry Rollins on KRCW. :)

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 8:01am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I am sad to report I get nearly all my news from the Daily Show.
    I use to get a lot of it from NPR but where I am now the station doesn't come in all that clear
    Nothing to be sad about. Between Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, those are the only two places to get the LEAST slanted news.

As for the anchor. So she's fat. She lives in Wisconsin where they live on cheese and sausage. This is the US, where we pretty much all fat fuckers. I don't believe anyone should be stick thin unless that happens to be their body type. If they are healthy, who cares how much they weigh. She, on the other hand, is NOT healthy. There is no reason to whine on TV.

"Oh, I'm fat and the mean man made me feel bad." Bullshit!! She did it to get airtime outside of her region. **** her and the twinkie she rode in on and ate.
    Last edited by DarkPhoenix; 10/04/2012 8:02am at . Reason: I couldn't spell today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 8:16am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post

As for the anchor. So she's fat. She lives in Wisconsin where they live on cheese and sausage. This is the US, where we pretty much all fat fuckers. I don't believe anyone should be stick thin unless that happens to be their body type. If they are healthy, who cares how much they weigh. She, on the other hand, is NOT healthy. There is no reason to whine on TV.
    Fucking stupid logical fallacy. I hate comments like this one. You can never stop where I can agree. Someone always has to drop the strawman of "super skinny" or "rail thin" when the original person said healthy lifestyle. Healthy doesn't involve rail thin or any type of eating disorder.

C'mon now, in the last 30 years, we have been inundated with the "skinny is gross" anti-model more than the "OMG Obese is deadly" PSAs.

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 8:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The real issue is what the hell constitutes being bullied. I would say if the guy showed up, knocked her on her ass, stold her lunch and called her names, then she was bullied. He emailed her? That fucker either needs lessons, or his intention was not to be a bully. News lady needs to HTFU!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 11:41am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** this bitch. She's just seeking approval from the PC public.

She's like people I see sometimes who were loser weirdos and got picked on when they were kids. They let the anger fester their whole lives. Then they grow up, get a gym membership and a job.

Then they're all like, well look at me know! Ha! **** you for being mean to me! Now I'm grown and rich and sexy! How 'ya like me now, motherfuckers? All the while, the people who picked on them in the first place are giving not one ****.

No, they're not awesome now. They're just losers without zits.

Same thing with this dumbass. Hey everybody! I know I'm fat and all, but I'm still cool and awesome, right?

No, bitch. You're a fatass.

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 2:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    The real issue is what the hell constitutes being bullied. I would say if the guy showed up, knocked her on her ass, stold her lunch and called her names, then she was bullied. He emailed her? That fucker either needs lessons, or his intention was not to be a bully. News lady needs to HTFU!
    This is a hard question to answer.
    I don't think bulling has to be "physical" in nature like you described in fact physical bulling is the easiest to deal with.
    I would think bullying on a mental level would require some frequency and or some intensity both are lacking in this example.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 10:45am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep and NOW she has a thyroid problem everywhere you look.
    Now, there were multiple email exchanges. So, from the sound of this article she wanted an apology and he wouldn't give one.

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/a...190361/190361/

She said she has not always been overweight but put on pounds when she had children. “I have not had to deal with this my whole life, but I have always been one who would stand up for others who were being bullied.”
    Good lord, the loonies have invaded the bullshido page.
    The pussification of America continues:
    Bullying is anything said in malciousness. So yes, this would be considered bullying, and it's an issue overweight people face constantly. And most people don't realize that there are stacks of studies and evidence to show that sometimes people don't eat too much: their bodies just store a lot of fat. Fat that is exponentially more difficult to burn off than it would be for someone normal.

Besides, who gives a **** what people look like? It's who you are as a person that counts. Being a toned, tanned athlete doesn't mean you are better than an overweight person. Drop the egotism.
    SEE, EXTREMES, who said she had to be a "toned and tanned athlete?" No one. Fucking stupid logical fallacy.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 11:08am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saying something in maliciousness is not bullying. Bullying involves prolonged mental or physical torture and is already legally defined in a lot of jurisdictions (like NJ) as applying only to school age children.

Because, you know, adults are supposed to be able to handle criticism better than children. Unfortunately Facebook has turned everyone into childish attention whores.

To paraphrase Orwell,

Some attention whores are more obese than others.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 11:21am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/shin...190812168.html

These fatties are trying to garner public sympathy too.
    You know you are a serious pig when you get banned from a buffet.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 11:35am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I call shenanigans. She's lying; of course those words mean something to her.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast