222497 Bullies, 4042 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 59
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 11:53am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    I call shennanigans, no way a single cell animal could hurrump plus you didnt even attempt a multi paragraph diatribe
    I will add seven pages of hurrrumps. Single cell animals invented the hurrrump and used it in their MMA matches in the "Square" (because the octagon had not yet been invented.)
  2. Pharabus is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    445

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 11:58am


     Style: Kali

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    I will add seven pages of hurrrumps. Single cell animals invented the hurrrump and used it in their MMA matches in the "Square" (because the octagon had not yet been invented.)
    Ok I am willing to accept the hurrump hypothesis, no way they could work the emotional range to be angry though, mildly miffed at most!
  3. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,489

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:10pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO...
  4. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,957

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:34pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    This is eye-opening. Thank you very much for writing this up. I'm sure we'll all look foward to reading more of your insight in the future.
    Attention everybody. Attention. This is what we mean by facetious. Take note.

    Remember the meaning-
    fa·ce·tious   [fuh-see-shuhs]
    1.
    not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

    facetious is a special talent of those practicing sarcasm. If your sarcasm meter went off at this point you can consider it working. If not, you may want to go to Amazon.com and purchase a new one.

    As for the OP. Never thought about reading more and preaching less. You're that insightful idiot that just walked in the room to inform everybody of that new invention called the computer.
  5. ermghoti is online now
    ermghoti's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,086

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 2:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    I love Mrs. Dash, but it's no Old Bay.
    Old Bay is fucking money. I put it on Cheerios, I rub it in my eyes when I'm feeling down, I use it as a personal lubricant. It is all things to all people. If Chuck Norris were a spice, it would be jealous of Old bay.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
  6. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 3:00pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Attention everybody. Attention. This is what we mean by facetious. Take note.

    Remember the meaning-
    fa·ce·tious   [fuh-see-shuhs]
    1.
    not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

    facetious is a special talent of those practicing sarcasm. If your sarcasm meter went off at this point you can consider it working. If not, you may want to go to Amazon.com and purchase a new one.

    As for the OP. Never thought about reading more and preaching less. You're that insightful idiot that just walked in the room to inform everybody of that new invention called the computer.
    Let us all damn that Holy Moment and his facetious ass!
  7. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 3:49pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kvtandrew View Post
    By contract, how many times have you practised poking someonein the eyes? How many times have you delivered a full on kick to the groin?
    Honestly?

    A LOT. I have practiced both quite a bit. Especially groin strikes. "Why" you may ask? Because at "all up in your grill" range they are outside your opponents filed of vision, can be delivered without obvious chambering movements and may cause great discomfort in proportion to the energy expended.

    And yes, I have done the knee to the groin on "the streets". If was actually much more effective than I expected it to be. (One of several fights I've been in where I had to stop myself mid follow through because hitting them again would be redundant and cruel...)
  8. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,225

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 8:54pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Came for the Pankration rant. Left disappointed.
    Shut the hell up and train.
  9. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 8:58pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Honestly?

    A LOT. I have practiced both quite a bit. Especially groin strikes. "Why" you may ask? Because at "all up in your grill" range they are outside your opponents filed of vision, can be delivered without obvious chambering movements and may cause great discomfort in proportion to the energy expended.

    And yes, I have done the knee to the groin on "the streets". If was actually much more effective than I expected it to be. (One of several fights I've been in where I had to stop myself mid follow through because hitting them again would be redundant and cruel...)
    "Everybody underestimates the knee to the groin my friends"
    -A legendary Badass
  10. The Cap is online now
    The Cap's Avatar

    ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    319

    Posted On:
    10/02/2012 9:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    "Everybody underestimates the knee to the groin my friends"
    -A legendary Bas
    Fixed
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.