Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    I call shennanigans, no way a single cell animal could hurrump plus you didnt even attempt a multi paragraph diatribe
    I will add seven pages of hurrrumps. Single cell animals invented the hurrrump and used it in their MMA matches in the "Square" (because the octagon had not yet been invented.)

  2. #32

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    450
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    I will add seven pages of hurrrumps. Single cell animals invented the hurrrump and used it in their MMA matches in the "Square" (because the octagon had not yet been invented.)
    Ok I am willing to accept the hurrump hypothesis, no way they could work the emotional range to be angry though, mildly miffed at most!

  3. #33
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO...

  4. #34

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,475
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    This is eye-opening. Thank you very much for writing this up. I'm sure we'll all look foward to reading more of your insight in the future.
    Attention everybody. Attention. This is what we mean by facetious. Take note.

    Remember the meaning-
    fa∑ce∑tious   [fuh-see-shuhs]
    1.
    not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

    facetious is a special talent of those practicing sarcasm. If your sarcasm meter went off at this point you can consider it working. If not, you may want to go to Amazon.com and purchase a new one.

    As for the OP. Never thought about reading more and preaching less. You're that insightful idiot that just walked in the room to inform everybody of that new invention called the computer.

  5. #35
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,782
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    I love Mrs. Dash, but it's no Old Bay.
    Old Bay is fucking money. I put it on Cheerios, I rub it in my eyes when I'm feeling down, I use it as a personal lubricant. It is all things to all people. If Chuck Norris were a spice, it would be jealous of Old bay.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Attention everybody. Attention. This is what we mean by facetious. Take note.

    Remember the meaning-
    fa∑ce∑tious   [fuh-see-shuhs]
    1.
    not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

    facetious is a special talent of those practicing sarcasm. If your sarcasm meter went off at this point you can consider it working. If not, you may want to go to Amazon.com and purchase a new one.

    As for the OP. Never thought about reading more and preaching less. You're that insightful idiot that just walked in the room to inform everybody of that new invention called the computer.
    Let us all damn that Holy Moment and his facetious ass!

  7. #37
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kvtandrew View Post
    By contract, how many times have you practised poking someonein the eyes? How many times have you delivered a full on kick to the groin?
    Honestly?

    A LOT. I have practiced both quite a bit. Especially groin strikes. "Why" you may ask? Because at "all up in your grill" range they are outside your opponents filed of vision, can be delivered without obvious chambering movements and may cause great discomfort in proportion to the energy expended.

    And yes, I have done the knee to the groin on "the streets". If was actually much more effective than I expected it to be. (One of several fights I've been in where I had to stop myself mid follow through because hitting them again would be redundant and cruel...)

  8. #38
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,344
    9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Came for the Pankration rant. Left disappointed.
    Shut the hell up and train.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Honestly?

    A LOT. I have practiced both quite a bit. Especially groin strikes. "Why" you may ask? Because at "all up in your grill" range they are outside your opponents filed of vision, can be delivered without obvious chambering movements and may cause great discomfort in proportion to the energy expended.

    And yes, I have done the knee to the groin on "the streets". If was actually much more effective than I expected it to be. (One of several fights I've been in where I had to stop myself mid follow through because hitting them again would be redundant and cruel...)
    "Everybody underestimates the knee to the groin my friends"
    -A legendary Badass

  10. #40
    ORNYTHORINQUE!... BACHIBOUZOUK!!... BOIS-SANS-SOIF!!! supporting member
    The Cap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    488
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    "Everybody underestimates the knee to the groin my friends"
    -A legendary Bas
    Fixed

Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO