• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 9:54pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jon Blumming all out ? ALSO HE KNOWS URUGUAY YAY!

I found this link I cant believe this is a real interview the things he is saying about the Gracies and Oyama

http://www.realfighting.com/jon_bluming.php

What HE says about Uruguay

"Then all of a sudden two guys from Uruguay come in; their names are Guzman and Daniel, both good guys who have dojos. Carlos, Fernando and Bustillo donít have dojos, they just train somewhere sometimes. Now I accepted those guys because Carlos asked me too, he was some kind of assistant, so I said, if you say these guys are good, I will accept them. And I did, then all of a sudden when they became 4th dans, then everyone started screaming, how is this possible, and finally I told Carlos, you were the one who told me to accept them. So I told Carlos if you canít accept it, if it is against your principles (ha, ha, ha) then quit and he did. So I said OK, thanks for everything you did for me, and this is the end then, and then Bustillo quit, and the other one Fernando stopped too. I didnít care, I slept very well that night, because I was sick of all that bullshit, and thatís what you have in that whole Budo world. "

"Q
    What about the story, that Oyama sent someone to New York to kill Nakamura, is that true?

Bluming
    Yes, thatís true; they shot him in the knees."

"Bluming
    Right, right, and Gracie, the first Gracie, he claimed no one could beat him, then Dolman, my student who was the first ďrealĒ unofficial world champion beat everybody, the Russians, Ukrainians, an American I donít know, he beat the piss out of them, really bad, and he said I want to fight with our friend Gracie, he wrote him a registered letter and never received an answer. That was in í93, and then came the bullshit story, well you can always come to my dojo and fight me, they wonít fight you in the dojo, but in the arena, so they can make another $100K.

All the fight organizations in Japan are run by gangsters, the top Yakuza, everybody knows that.

Q
    Yeah, Mas Oyama surrounded himself with gangsters."

"Yes, thatís right, but I think you give the Gracies too much leverage; they did NOT bring in something new. And if they change the rules so that you are allowed to hit or kick when one knee is on the mat that would change the whole story. I have seen that in February in Tokyo when one of the Gracieís fought and lost miserably to a kick boxer.

All he did was constantly dive for the legs knowing that if his knees are on the mat his opponent was not aloud to hit him. Of course I trained them in those styles, I did those techniques in Kodokan 42 years ago when Gracie was in his diapers.

You can learn from every style in fighting, even what not to do. Donít get me wrong I am NOT knocking the Gracies, and they are right to make a good show that brings in the money. But if you claim that nobody can beat you than he should have fought Chris Dolman, but he always refused and did not even answer his letters or from Rings Tokyo."

Your thoughts? I mean he says a lot of things about the "Real" Karate and Oyama, I'm kinda shocked

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 9:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And yes I contacted the Uruguayan dudes to see if I can train there and then I found this

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 10:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you didn't happen to do a search for the massive jon blumming thread, did you?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 10:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    you didn't happen to do a search for the massive jon blumming thread, did you?
    The ones I found dont mention this stuff could you post a link?