10/02/2012 12:46pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fudoshin_ryu View Post
    Nothing you said in your initial post was constructive in the
    form of feedback.
    Try reading it again, but only after 9 long breaths.

You claimed to have a teaching certificate you obviously paid for. You made a claim your instructor accused you of a crime and that you regret it. You claim you are still studying baiji, although it's not clear from whom (the Internet??)

You basically talked trash about my teacher, whom I still respect. He is a good teacher.
    You claimed you got a certificate. You claim you still don't feel qualified to teach, and that he accused you of stealing money.

Note: you made all these claims. I merely echoed them and challenged you on them a bit. But I'm talking trash by sympathizing? Oh brother....I was right all along.

Everyone else posted constructively in the form of feedback
    Someone above made the same comments I did about your bio. But the moment I mentioned your former instruction, you got emotional and carried away.

Even an amateur sleuth could tell you have some existing issues with your former instructor.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/02/2012 12:51pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes..well. Either way. I will just say that all is good now, and we can move on. I will be posting more videos other than this, so hopefully in the future you can give me proper critiques of my form and not of what I'm typing or what's in my bio.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:57pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a serious note: You disconnect twice in your video but overall good.

On a not so serious note: How do you beat a baji practitioner?

Move left.....

bwaahhahahaahahahah

lol
    bwahahaah

I crack me up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 1:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    On a serious note: You disconnect twice in your video but overall good.

On a not so serious note: How do you beat a baji practitioner?

Move left.....

bwaahhahahaahahahah

lol
    bwahahaah

I crack me up.

LOL that move left part cracked me up too ><

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 1:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that the whole form? It seemed to end abruptly. What's the name of the form and from what line of teachers does it come?

You have misunderstood W.Rabbit imo..easy to do on the internet but still, read his reply again when calm as the subject matter seems to stir you up and you may be projecting. Folks play rough in here but if you face up to it despite what it makes you feel you can get a lot out of this place.

As I said before there are practitioners of this style on here.

Find a school that teaches this style and see how you measure up as you have no confidence in your own credentials. Empty your cup first though...
    Yes that was cheesy.

But true.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 1:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Is that the whole form? It seemed to end abruptly. What's the name of the form and from what line of teachers does it come?

You have misunderstood W.Rabbit imo..easy to do on the internet but still, read his reply again when calm as the subject matter seems to stir you up and you may be projecting. Folks play rough in here but if you face up to it despite what it makes you feel you can get a lot out of this place.

As I said before there are practitioners of this style on here.

Find a school that teaches this style and see how you measure up as you have no confidence in your own credentials. Empty your cup first though...
    Yes that was cheesy.

But true.
    That form was called Xiao Jia. It was only the first three sections out of five. I'm posting them in procession by the week. We would always train in procession so I'm trying to keep it that way. My teacher is Mark Jian. I'm not aware of his full Chinese name but he practiced the An Family Style of Baji Quan. His teacher was An Jian Qiu. I think An Jian Qiu has some of his Bagua and Baji videos up on the internet but he moves too fast to use him as a reference.

Yes...I probably did take him the wrong way and I mentioned that above as well. I figured the best bet would be to just let it all slide away and leave it at that. The next video I post I will label it as Baji Quan Xiao Jia and hopefully get more insight from other Baji practitioners. If any Baji family Meng Cun is usually the closest to my own.

Unfortunately the town I live in is really small. And I had to travel quite a distance to meet up with my previous teacher...I haven't been able to find another decent teacher in quite a while unless I make the trip to Chicago...there are decent one's around there.

Thanks for your information!

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 2:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Your passive aggressive tone is noted, thanks!

No I'm just well versed in detecting possible bullshit artists.

In addition to your (self-described) worthless certificates and claims to not teach baiji, you do claim to be an instructor and black belt in three arts.

Yet you are trolling the internet for feedback on your forms. Gotcha.
    Mr Immovable (Fudo). Wow.

Goju Ryu 3rd Dan; Aikido 3rd Dan; and More.

Crikey. How did you find the Time - and the qualified instructors - to teach you and grade you to all of that [and more]?

How did you find the Time to fit all that training in - and yet look so young?

Please.

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 2:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Er, not you Mr Rabbit. I thought I'd captured all your Post - sorry for my poor IT skills.

It's directed at Fudo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 3:28pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    Mr Immovable (Fudo). Wow.

Goju Ryu 3rd Dan; Aikido 3rd Dan; and More.

Crikey. How did you find the Time - and the qualified instructors - to teach you and grade you to all of that [and more]?

How did you find the Time to fit all that training in - and yet look so young?

Please.
    This is yet again...another comment that has nothing to do with giving me feedback for my form.

However.

I've started in Goju Ryu at the age of four.
    Aikijutsu at the age of seven or eight.
    Wing Chun I think I was fourteen of fifteen as for Baji I've only been doing that for four years now. Started Baji when I was nineteen.

From what I remember the Goju Ryu and Aikijutsu were started in a YMCA...I used to get dropped off there after school, from what my parents tell me. I don't really remember much about that time though. As for the Gumdo..I have no clue if it's a legitimate form of Gumdo/Kendo...but I liked it...so I went with it.

As for training now...I usually do my martial arts on a daily basis. Alternating the styles.
    (I.E. Mon-Karate, Tue- Aikijutsu, Wed-Gumdo...so on)

As for the name Fudoshin it should mean Immovable Mind (Just thought I'd throw that in since you didn't put the whole term in...thought you didn't know...I could be wrong though.)

Now...if anyone else has anything else to add or say that has nothing to do with feedback on my form. Please PM me. And I will be more than happy to oblige all of you. But unless you don't PM me...I will consider you all to be trolls and will not respond.

Thanks!

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've started in Goju Ryu at the age of four.
    Aikijutsu at the age of seven or eight.
    Wing Chun I think I was fourteen of fifteen as for Baji I've only been doing that for four years now. Started Baji when I was nineteen.
    A 23 year old with three black belts you got from your time at the YMCA that you can't remember that well?

Ah, it now makes sense. Those black belts were kiddie black belts, then? That's a serious question, don't dodge it.

From what I remember the Goju Ryu and Aikijutsu were started in a YMCA...I used to get dropped off there after school, from what my parents tell me. I don't really remember much about that time though.
    You remembered to put down that you had black belts in those arts though? And you're a current instructor in Goju Ryu, but you "don't remember much about that time"? That's a serious question, don't dodge it.

Do you understand yet why people could care less about your forms, and more about your claims (to be an instructor, to have black belts, to know what the hell you are doing?). That's a serious question, don't dodge it.

As for the Gumdo..I have no clue if it's a legitimate form of Gumdo/Kendo...but I liked it...so I went with it.
    You have no clue but you got a black belt in it???? That's a serious question, don't dodge it.

Now...if anyone else has anything else to add or say that has nothing to do with feedback on my form. Please PM me. And I will be more than happy to oblige all of you. But unless you don't PM me...I will consider you all to be trolls and will not respond.
    Thanks!
    Yes, the way you've been trying to control the conversation has been apparent from the beginning.

Maybe you should try to start over in Newbietown, as I suggested there.

Now, we'll see you pull all sorts of bullshidoka arguments out of your ass, while you attempt to educate Bullshido on the real meaning of Japanese words.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/02/2012 3:45pm at .
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast