Sponsored Links Spacer Image

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:04pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fudoshin_ryu View Post
    You are obviously more well versed in internet arguing then I am...I will just 'bow' out of this little spiff and continue to listen to what people with common sense have to say about what I'm asking. I do thank you for replying...once again!
    Your passive aggressive tone is noted, thanks!

No I'm just well versed in detecting possible bullshit artists.

In addition to your (self-described) worthless certificates and claims to not teach baiji, you do claim to be an instructor and black belt in three arts.

Yet you are trolling the internet for feedback on your forms. Gotcha.

Goju Ryu - 3rd Dan
    Yoseikan Aikijutsu - 3rd Dan
    Han Hwarang Gumdo - 2nd Dan
    Wing Chun - Instructor Certification
    Baji Quan - Instructor Certification
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/02/2012 12:07pm at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:08pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you post anything with you working with someone else? Ideally, something uncooperative? Sparring, or even push hands or something?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I teach Goju Ryu at the Fudoshin Butokuden.

I don't see anywhere, were I say that I TEACH any of those. I note that I have those ranks...but I never ONCE mentioned I teach any of them. YOU...assumed! I instruct. It seems like you've been tainted by one too many bullshit artists...I don't find myself being one of them...but then again...I'm sure you would think your not a bullshit artist either...but hell! How do either of us know the truth about each other?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Can you post anything with you working with someone else? Ideally, something uncooperative? Sparring, or even push hands or something?
    I have a Kakie video for Goju Ryu with someone...but at the moment I don't have any for Baji. I'll try dig up the Kakie video.

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:15pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see anywhere, were I say that I TEACH any of those. I note that I have those ranks...but I never ONCE mentioned I teach any of them. YOU...assumed! I instruct.
    Your reading comprehension is terrible. I didn't say that you taught all those arts. I wrote that you are an instructor (better, I repeated your claim). and a black belt in three arts (again, your claim). Really all I did was copy and paste your bio.

It's hard to assume something that I copied from your bio...you DO claim to be a goju ryu instructor, correct?

So why lie and say this:

I never ONCE mentioned I teach any of them
    Instructor @ Fudoshin Butokuden
    It seems like you've been tainted by one too many bullshit artists...I don't find myself being one of them...but then again...I'm sure you would think your not a bullshit artist either...but hell! How do either of us know the truth about each other?
    This thread is about you, started by you, you requested feedback, and you're crying at the feedback that isn't positive.

This thread is sinking under the weight of your enormous ego.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/02/2012 12:20pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Your reading comprehension is terrible. I didn't say that you taught all those arts. I wrote that you are an instructor (better, I repeated your claim). and a black belt in three arts (again, your claim). Really all I did was copy and paste your bio.

It's hard to assume something that I copied from your bio...you DO claim to be a goju ryu instructor, correct?

So why lie and say this:

This thread is about you, started by you, you requested feedback, and you're crying at the feedback that isn't positive.

This thread is sinking under the weight of your enormous ego.
    I don't really see how I have such a big ego when I'm asking for feedback. Feedback about my form...not feedback on what's in my bio. Thank you very much.

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't really see how I have such a big ego when I'm asking for feedback. Feedback about my form...not feedback on what's in my bio. Thank you very much.
    It's not the asking for feedback part that gives you away.

It's how you react when you don't like the sound of the feedback.

It's ironic because my first post was, in fact, sympathetic that you got stuck with partial training and a meaningless baiji certification, and you responded by accusing me of trash talking and quoting you out of context.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    It's not the asking for feedback part that gives you away.

It's how you react when you don't like the sound of the feedback.

It's ironic because my first post was, in fact, sympathetic that you got stuck with partial training and a meaningless baiji certification, and you responded by accusing me of trash talking and quoting you out of context.
    Nothing you said in your initial post was constructive in the form of feedback. You basically talked trash about my teacher, whom I still respect. He is a good teacher. Everyone else posted constructively in the form of feedback, and I appreciate it. No one said my form was perfect, no one stroked my ego...I never expected them too, but when you came here and didn't offer anything constructive but felt the need to say someone stole my money or however you put it...maybe I didn't take it the right way.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:38pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are obviously more well versed in internet arguing then I am...I will just 'bow' out of this little spiff and continue to listen to what people with common sense have to say about what I'm asking. I do thank you for replying...once again!
    You should probably never post on this site again if this is your attitude. You are wasting your time and ours.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2012 12:45pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    You should probably never post on this site again if this is your attitude. You are wasting your time and ours.
    You probably shouldn't post in a thread that's asking for feedback unless your going to actually give feedback that pertains to what I'm actually asking for...just a thought. Thanks!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast