233368 Bullies, 3733 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 32
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. doofaloofa is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 3:43am


     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=108236&page=1

    this was a good thread on the subject
  2. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,270

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 12:00pm


     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do I need to remind you guys about that woman that ripped off some dudes balls with her bare hands?? If someone goes at my nuts while rolling I figure their eye sockets are fair game.
  3. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,208

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 12:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Do I need to remind you guys about that woman that ripped off some dudes balls with her bare hands?? If someone goes at my nuts while rolling I figure their eye sockets are fair game.
    If someone is actually trying to re-arrange my God-given parts, such as ripping the twins off, I'm going to inflict as much damage as possible. If sack punching is within the ruleset, I'm either not going to play, or I'm going to count on my cup and defend as best I can.

  4. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,586

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 12:34pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    If someone is actually trying to re-arrange my God-given parts, such as ripping the twins off, I'm going to inflict as much damage as possible. If sack punching is within the ruleset, I'm either not going to play, or I'm going to count on my cup and defend as best I can.
    So this is where we go full circle to RBSD. Unless your walking around with a cup at all times you can't count on having your nuts protected.
    I think the point really stand though, getting hit in the nuts suck but its far from an "off switch".
  5. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,208

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 2:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I think the point really stand though, getting hit in the nuts suck but its far from an "off switch".
    Agree, I would only use it as a distraction technique anyway LOL.

  6. Smackjack is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    240

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 5:15pm


     Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I need is this to protect my nads:

  7. BJMills is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    480

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 5:23pm


     Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always wear a cup if striking is involved; boxing, kickboxing, or MMA style where we go to the ground.

    I never wear a cup when I'm just rolling. I've had a few less than comfortable incidents, but nothing serious. In fact more often than not I'm squishing my own nuts when applying an armbar, but generally when I've got it in that deep its only a quick moment until the tap anyway.
  8. killa-Hz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 6:00pm


     Style: Krav Maga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Groin attacks should be used as a distraction as what slamdunc was saying anyways. I don't believe it was ever meant to be used as an end-all strike. I also think that if you were in a fight, the adrenaline would make the strike even less effective, but this is where you have to incorporate other strikes to make it fully effective.

    Also for the video I think the guy getting mounted could have put more power into his punches.
  9. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,586

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 6:12pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by killa-Hz View Post
    Groin attacks should be used as a distraction as what slamdunc was saying anyways. I don't believe it was ever meant to be used as an end-all strike.


    Quote Originally Posted by killa-Hz View Post
    Also for the video I think the guy getting mounted could have put more power into his punches.
    Apparently you haven't tried to punch someone while being mounted and having someone rain punches down on you at the same time.
  10. killa-Hz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    10/01/2012 6:19pm


     Style: Krav Maga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have but they were wearing a cup and we both were wearing 16oz gloves. Do you think he couldn't have put more power into his punches? It wasn't like he was mounted from the chest from the get-go.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.