Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617181925 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 5:10pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Anyone whose weapon of choice is a crossbow is a fucking idiot.
    You have made an enemy of a Tortelli, monk. Have at you!

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 5:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    I used the wrong word. I meant suppressed. I know you think of me as an idiot hippie who doesn't have a clue, but you're a bit wrong. God you're so wrong.
    Whatever bud. Back pedal all you want. Your statements were ignorant. I tried to clarify them for you. **** me for reaching out then eh?

I said If I went into battle, I'd need something quiet to HUNT (without giving all the merry runarounds a happy hunt) and ASSASSINATE. You're probably a bit retarded because I stated that before and you didn't notice and that saddens me. I don't like being cruel to idiots or anyone without good reason... I do not want to attack the whole company, drone or M1A1/T90 whatever it will be with kalašnikov and a handgranade. If that's the way you'd like to go fine, but It seems a bit stupid to die that way to me.
    WTF is this keyboard comando **** comming from someone who doesn't even know basic fire arms terminology? You want to see retarded? Read your last four posts...

DeLisle seems quite quiet to me. Add a scope and you have an awesome little thing.
    And just where the **** are you going to come across a rare WWII era carbine? Better yet, where the **** are you going to find .45acp pistol ammunition in the UK?

You could at least keep your Rambo fantasies in the realm of reality by choosing a firearm that may still be scavenged in your area and is at least chamberd for a common European caliber (in the hands of your military and police anyways...).

But what would I know? Since "I wouldn't know about WWII" or anything...

At least you got something right. I do play games.
    That's because your missconceptions follow a patern as easy to recognize as a personal signature.

Deduction pal. That's a pretty big word for a "retard".

I used to shoot a lot when I was young, but lost interest and am not checking the latest developments and stopped practicing years ago, because it was a waste of time and money.
    And because it hurt your dainty wrists and delicate sensibilities apparently....

Instead of chasing dudes with airsoft rifles or spending cash on bullets/military magazines, I visit castles and museums and training sessions and learn about world and cultures. I 'kill' on the computer which is cheaper, more fun and no one or nothing has to die to make me feel like I have a bigger dick.
    You stupid, fucking, git.

Who the hell said you need to kill things? I was talking about practice at a rifle range so you can actually hit what you shoot at. Marksman ship is a perishable skill. If you don't practice you get rusty. If you can't zero your rifle and put every round on target at 100 yards, how on earth do you expect to hunt or snipe?

Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.

You do not learn marksmanship from computer games. You do not learn it from airsoft (though it is usefull for trigger discipline, movement drills, and F on F excersises TO A POINT).

You learn how to shoot well by shooting. That is all. Anything else is intelectual masturbation. It feels good but means **** all when someone is throwing real bullets at you.

Do you know how to identify and clear a jam? Do you know how to field strip and clean any weapons? Do you know how to zero your sights? Do you know how to pull a trigger? Do you know how to control you adrenaline and heart rate under preasure?

My guess is NO to all of the above because you refuse to familiarise yourself with the very topic you are trying to debate.
    If things turned for the worse, I'll be prepared. Like my grandparents who took action, went to the woods and helped your grunts push up that Italian boot. But you don't know anything about that mister do you?
    No, if things turn for the worst you're going to be lunch and a souvenier crossbow for someone with a rifle.

Good night and good luck with that typical yank arogance ;-). Although it's probably noon down there. Bugger it.
    I'm not being arrogant, I'm being truthful with you.

It's not my fault if you don't know what you are talking about. It's not my fault if your experience consists soley of video games and airsoft replicas. Your ignorance is no ones fault but your own, and now it is willful ignorance because you are not listening to what is being said to you. Pathetic from someone who claims to be a "worldly scholar" of sorts.

So good luck with your typical British arrogance and by all means, bugger yourself pal (with a cheap crossbow, of course...).
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 10/04/2012 5:46pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 6:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette
    So good luck with your typical British arrogance and by all means, bugger yourself pal (with a cheap crossbow, of course...).
    Wait, Britain? To the very pits of Tartarus with crossbows, do you know what's legal in Britain? This!

You say: Huge and impractical to haul around. I say: Wipe out an entire flock of waterfowl and acquire enough food to feed my family for a month (once properly dried and salted) with one pull of a trigger.

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 7:17pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Wait, Britain? To the very pits of Tartarus with crossbows, do you know what's legal in Britain? This!
    They're legal here too as long as you don't shoot at anything living.

Now I know what you're going to say "destructive device" and "intent to assemble", yeah, yeah... I hear that.

To which I reply, these regulations apply to someone who would want to build, sell or buy a "new" punt gun.

With most examples of the beast falling well past "currio and relic staus" and straight into the realm of "antiques" you can buy one and not even flash your ID in this great nation! Have it delivered to your front door! Hell, make a ten year old neffew sign for it! Let freedom ring!

BOOM!!!!!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 7:25pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    With most examples of the beast falling well past "currio and relic staus" and straight into the realm of "antiques" you can buy one and not even flash your ID in this great nation! Have it delivered to your front door! Hell, make a ten year old neffew sign for it! Let freedom ring!
    BOOM!!!!!
    God Bless the USA.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 10:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God Bless the USA.
    Yes. And God Bless Texas.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	308 M14 TX Style.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	13785

Name:	Outside Las Vegas.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	13786
    Name:  checking my target.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  28.8 KB
    Name:  On the Firing Line in Temple.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:	555883_10150988403499590_192323284_n.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	13784

Name:	IMG_0322.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	13788
    Last edited by TEA; 10/04/2012 10:23pm at .
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2012 11:36pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post

OH GOD, MY OWN LITTLE TROLL!! Just what I ALWAYS wanted!!!!!!!!!!

I promise I'll feed you and pet you and walk you and make you big and known. I'm so happy!

Btw, I'm Slovenian you jerk. Thanks for a few good laughs :-)))))))))))). Leave the problems of finding guns and ammo to other people would you? New series of Lisles are being made today. I'm not the one buggering myself, that much I know. I would sooner buy sterling than sten.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 10/05/2012 12:10am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 12:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_submachine_gun

Vince, so with crossbow I'm gonna be able to survive zombie, vampire and human apocalypse? Sweet!
    Discovering qualities never stops...
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 10/05/2012 12:54am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 12:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You say: Huge and impractical to haul around. I say: Wipe out an entire flock of waterfowl and acquire enough food to feed my family for a month (once properly dried and salted) with one pull of a trigger.

Mental note: Order six mules with that.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 1:18am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I promise I'll feed you and pet you and walk you and make you big and known. I'm so happy!
    Is this a come on? Whatever you do just remember to wash your hands afterwards, ok?

Slovenia huh? Great. We're probably related...

Who's making modern productions of Lisles?