224654 Bullies, 3821 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 4:19pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best way to deal with the problem is by ceasing to be a big nasty bastard.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 5:01pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goa Tse View Post
    1. I don't have a bag, and if I did, I wouldn't be keeping it in the room the bugs are in. I've already relocated my clothes etc and repeatedly run them through the dryer.

2. Staph is WAY more contagious then bedbugs. In fact, all the other sources I'm seeing say not to worry about it. I do worry, though, so I'm taking steps to deal with the problem.
    *FacePalm*

I like how you ask a question, already have answers and then become indignant when people tell you that you are gross.

The point he is making is that both are gross and easily spread.
    Welp, then I guess i'm done till i've dealt with them.
    LOL at dealt with. You just started the thread, nothing has been "dealt with."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 1:35pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    *FacePalm*

I like how you ask a question, already have answers and then become indignant when people tell you that you are gross.

The point he is making is that both are gross and easily spread.
    My research on just how contagious they may be has yielded different opinions, the more informed ones just happened to be less alarmist. I'm just pursuing any information I can before I decide how to procede, and mentioning the other information I have is meant to be a contrast of data.

LOL at dealt with. You just started the thread, nothing has been "dealt with."
    Just started the thread, yeah, but I've been dealing with this before I started the thread. It's not like I immediately rushed here when I had this problem, I researched a LOT of other places before posting here. I'm not presuming all is well, I just haven't seen any since I last posted. I was just asking for personal experiences.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 2:37pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My research on just how contagious they may be has yielded different opinions, the more informed ones just happened to be less alarmist. I'm just pursuing any information I can before I decide how to procede, and mentioning the other information I have is meant to be a contrast of data.

Just started the thread, yeah, but I've been dealing with this before I started the thread. It's not like I immediately rushed here when I had this problem, I researched a LOT of other places before posting here. I'm not presuming all is well, I just haven't seen any since I last posted. I was just asking for personal experiences.
    The funny part is how casual you are about the whole thing.....oh.....yeah, I'll do some research. Look here. Look there. Figure out what to do about this little problem. Ladi-di, ladi-da.

Bro, you have fucking critters living in your house. If I had critters living in my house I would treat the situation precisely like I would treat it if I came home from work to find Charles Manson sitting on my couch.......Listen Chuck, I hate to be rude. But you've got to get the **** out of here. Not tomorrow. Not 10 minutes from now. Right fucking now.

Why the **** does your house still have carpet? Why have you not ripped that **** out and burned it in the back yard? Why do you own clothes more than one day old? Why is your dog not dying of cancer from all the chemicals you've nuked your house with?

You have bed bugs. Bed bugs. Fucking bed bugs. That's nasty. They're having bedbug orgies right now and there will be twice as many of them two days from now. You're a dirty person. You're the P.T. Barnum of parasitic insects. Don't talk to me anymore until you become less disgusting.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 3:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Last you posted was two days ago... A day ago you pronounced it clear. Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you really this ignorant?

Simple Research shows how hard, expensive, and time consuming it is to get rid of and spread bed bugs.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 3:33pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you've done skimming not research. You have already related your "poor man" remedies in your earlier post. I won't point out how the ones you label "alarmist" do not fit your criteria.

Last you posted was two days ago... A day ago you pronounced it clear. Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you really this ignorant?

Simple Research shows how hard, expensive, and time consuming it is to get rid of and spread bed bugs.LOL at this stupid explanation. "I haven't seen any in a few days, Eradicated."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 7:11pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At what point did I say they were "eradicated?" I like how you all assume that because I'm getting results I automatically assume i'm done.
    Last edited by Goa Tse; 9/28/2012 7:17pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 7:16pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At what point did I say they were "eradicated?"
    Quotes denote sarcasm WHEN there is nothing being quoted.

Posted On:
    9/29/2012 8:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Quotes denote sarcasm WHEN there is nothing being quoted.
    Oh, that's just mean. lol.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/29/2012 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    duct taped up all the little holes in the chair railing they were hiding in.
    WTF!? Throw the chair out jackass!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast