Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 3:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This aught to be good...

FWIW "Miguel" and "Michael" are the same name in two different languages. Spanish and English respectively.

AFA lineage? It ends at Hatsumi and co. They are the well spring of the Booj.

If you're looking for someone who can trully claim "ninjitsu" lineage back to feudal Japan prepare to be dissapointed. Even the actual decendents of those clans will tell you their family art is long dead.

Modern "ninjas" don't wear tabi socks or claim ninjitsu. They are covert military operatives. They go by names such as "Marine Force Recon", "Scout Sniper", "Seal Team Six", "CIA Special Activities Division", "MOSAD's Kidon", ect...

You're guy probably isn't one of those. At worst, he'd be a fake instructor in a pretty fake system.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 3:55pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Because you don't even know what the words you're using mean.

He could have a completely made-up rank from someone know to hand out forged rank certificates & still run a decent dojo.

The rank of the instructor has nothing to do with whether or not it is a McDojo.

In closing, looking at your post count, the time you've had an active account with us, I am going to advise you to SIT THE **** DOWN AND SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP HARRASSING SOMEONE ABOUT **** YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT!
    You aren't making much sense. How can you make up a rank and run a legit dojo? That doesn't make sense.

second, assuming I don't know what I am talking about based on my short post history is retarded.

lastly, I am not harrassing anyone. You need to relax and take your meds.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 3:57pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    This aught to be good...

FWIW "Miguel" and "Michael" are the same name in two different languages. Spanish and English respectively.

AFA lineage? It ends at Hatsumi and co. They are the well spring of the Booj.

If you're looking for someone who can trully claim "ninjitsu" lineage back to feudal Japan prepare to be dissapointed. Even the actual decendents of those clans will tell you their family art is long dead.

Modern "ninjas" don't wear tabi socks or claim ninjitsu. They are covert military operatives. They go by names such as "Marine Force Recon", "Scout Sniper", "Seal Team Six", "CIA Special Activities Division", "MOSAD's Kidon", ect...

You're guy probably isn't one of those. At worst, he'd be a fake instructor in a pretty fake system.
    I am aware that Miguel is Michael in spanish...however, he isn't spanish.

Thank you for the rest of the information.

Bodhi: Was it so hard to answer me like Machette did? No, it wasn't.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 4:01pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sklart View Post
    Bodhi: Was it so hard to answer me like Machette did? No, it wasn't.
    I don't feel the need to waste my time with fucktards who's so-called investigation is about to be flushed to Trollshido.

And yes, contacting the gentleman in the manner you did , threatening him, is harrassment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 4:24pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    I don't feel the need to waste my time with fucktards who's so-called investigation is about to be flushed to Trollshido.

And yes, contacting the gentleman in the manner you did , threatening him, is harrassment.
    Sadly it seems you don't know what constitutes are harassment.

Asking someone a question isn't harassment. I never threatened him either. I think you need to relax a little bit. Besides, his fucking dojo has videos posted in the YMAS section under "post the most mcdojo yt clips you can find."

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 4:36pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am aware that Miguel is Michael in spanish...however, he isn't spanish.
    How do you know?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 4:40pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    How do you know?
    I asked him. he's been very upfront about everything with the exception of who awarded him his blackbelt. he also claims to be a 32nd degree Master Mason (of the freemasons) in New Jersey (of course, that isn't listed anywhere outside his bio either)
    Last edited by sklart; 9/25/2012 4:44pm at .

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 4:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I asked him. he's been very upfront about everything with the exception of who awarded him his blackbelt.

the conversation has been very cordial and respectful from both sides.
    Fair enough.

I'd just like to put it out there though that you're fretting over an authentic rank in an un-authentic system. It's just a tad ironic.

Are you looking for instruction in MA? There are a couple of arts that are not "ninjitsu" per say, but they are sneaky, efficient and as close to what you'd imagine "ninja fighting" looking like as you'll ever see on this side of a movie screen.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 4:57pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Asking someone a question isn't harassment. I never threatened him either. I think you need to relax a little bit. Besides, his fucking dojo has videos posted in the YMAS section under "post the most mcdojo yt clips you can find."
    If you came at him like a douchebag, as it certainly seems in your post of his response in both threads, he has no need to justify **** to you...which again, shows you have no fucking clue how to run an investigation. You just decided to come in here and claim he runs a McDojo.

You're the one making the accusation. Prove it. That's the way it works.

What are you, 15?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 5:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all, I don't see what BJJ has to do with this at all.
    I didn't say BJJ did I? Go back and take a look at the letters again.

Second, I know the levels they have, however if someone is claiming to be a somewhat high level blackbelt and is charging people 1000 bucks a year to train, they should be a legit blackbelt. further conversation with Mike has led to him evading my questions, and asking me why he should tell me who gave him his bb. It's typical bullshido.
    He says he is one rank higher than what you claimed. LOL@you. Bodhi addressed everything else I would say.

I can't find a single rule that I've broken.
    Really? So, your OP follows this POLICY?

Most investigations should follow this outline:
    Executive Summary
    A brief statement of the subject's identity, an itemized list of their claims, and a summary conclusion regarding the factual conclusions regarding the claims.
    Background of Bullshido's Interest in Subject
    Briefly explain: How did we become aware of this person? Why are they of interest? We need this to compel interest in the subject. This section should generally not exceed a few paragraphs.
    Claims Made By Subject
    Break out the above itemized list of claims into detailed descriptions of the claims. If we have evidence of the claims being made, link to the best evidence available. Follow each claim with the factual evidence regarding that claim. Provide sources and methods wherever possible and appropriate to enhance the credibility of the results.
    Subject's Response to the Investigation
    Describe the opportunities the subject has been given to address the conclusions of the investigation, and their response to those opportunities. Redacted websites, contradictory explanations, or even total silence are all worth noting as responses.
    Conclusion

MABS: Purpose and Policy
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57547

Nope, it does not.

http://bukeyashikidojo.com/MikeReinaInstructor.asp that is his instructor page with his claims. I can't screen shot right now, but have no problem showing you the diagloue between me and him. And no, this is not about a vandetta either.
    Look at you jumping to VENDETTA, notice the spelling, with no provocation. Evading? Yes, post up the emails.

You aren't making much sense. How can you make up a rank and run a legit dojo? That doesn't make sense.
    Bruce Lee
    Chuck Norris
    Masutatsu Oyama

I'd advise you to stop typing.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/25/2012 5:11pm at .
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast