Style
    Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kickboxing, Muay Thai or Boxing?

I have been training in private kickboxing classes for a couple of months, and I now want to go to public classes so to train with more people. I have the choice of joining kickboxing (again), muay thai or boxing. Can you give advice on which one to choose and some information about those fighting styles?

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you like kicking than boxing is off the menu. Because all of those stiles are good i think you should use other criteria in choosing, like the proximity, prices, level of teaching, level and quality of sparring partners, the equipment in the gym, the hours and frequency it is open, ambiance etc. Go see for yourself, and try the free first class in each one.

Style
    Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks! which do you think is the most effective for real life applications? and which do you think is most fun as it seems you have experience in them..?

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The most effective...depends how long you do it. MT has the most versatile attacks, and the clinch work is also effective (knees and elbows), you also get good conditioning. If the MT is with a dutch influence i would go with that, (heavy emphasis on hand work). Boxing will be the quickest to show results in a street fight, but all in all i think MT will be the best. Though again, they are all effective. I find boxing the most fun especially with age, getting those high kicks isn't easy.