Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 4:51am

Style: Wujichuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tom.C

If i have missed the joke, i apologize, but what is a 'gas station breakfast taco'?

ta very much

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 6:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinophile View Post
    Tom.C

If i have missed the joke, i apologize, but what is a 'gas station breakfast taco'?

ta very much
    It's a flour tortilla with your choice of fillings. They are made fresh while you wait and there is some pretty good coffee available. They only cost a dollar twenty five and taste like a little chunk of heaven. They are only found in Texas as far as I know.

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 7:55am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    It's a flour tortilla with your choice of fillings. They are made fresh while you wait and there is some pretty good coffee available. They only cost a dollar twenty five and taste like a little chunk of heaven. They are only found in Texas as far as I know.
    This is why people are hatin' on Texas then... they're fucking jealous. I saw these on some dumb UK food channel thing when I forgot to turn off after Man vs Food. They looked awesome.

As to the OP, I give you this:

And this ************ was so schizophrenic he's been played by 6 different people.

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 9:12am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Texas is huge and there is a lot of variety of things going on here. With careful cherry picking you can make a good case of the suckage of Texas if you're a dumbass that does that kind of thing. You can also have a pretty good life here.

I often get the chance to meet many people, in several branches of law enforcement, that better represent the majority of people who choose that line of employment. Even when pulled over for whatever reason, I have always been treated well. I think it helps that I don't start shooting when pulled over. I was recently pulled over and had a shotgun, two pistols, and about a thousand rounds of ammo in my truck. When he asked me if I had guns or ammo, I told him "sure do". He asked me to step out of the car for his safety and then we talked about guns for a little bit. He told me he pulled me over because he noticed a brake light was not working. That was a Texas law enforcement officer that I met. I have to admit I did not try to stab him or anything though.

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 9:19am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not even with a pen?

Coward!

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 9:42am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    Not even with a pen?

Coward!
    that would be crazy

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 12:02pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll just use this thread to say that those little girl beauty pageants they have in Texas and friends really weird me out.

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 2:01pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I'll just use this thread to say that those little girl beauty pageants they have in Texas and friends really weird me out.
    I had never even heard of that **** until it popped up on TV. TV also gave us those "Housewives from Hell" and "Jersey Whores" "Idiots Stranded in Far Off Places" "Joe makes us eat stupid **** on TV" "Tuff but whiney fuckers complaining about **** and tearing up a nice house" ad nasuem. I refuse to accept that Texas is the home of all things terrible.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 5:55pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was pulled over in Texas for speeding in 1994 and was asked if I had any weapons.

I did, many. I explained I had been working temporarily in TX the past four months and was headed back home.

Officer did a cursory search of my car and wrote the speeding ticket.

No-one was stabbed, clubbed, tased, maced, shot or otherwise violated.

Texas good. OP bad troll.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    9/26/2012 6:03pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Texas good. OP bad troll.
    Meh, like any other state, we have our fair share of assholes. I've certainly had some unpleasant interactions with Texas police officers that were unwarranted on their part.

One Williamson County cop drew his gun on me at a traffic stop. He searched me while I was face down on the pavement. Left me there while he tore apart my truck searching it. When he found nothing, he gave me a speeding ticket for going 3 miles over the limit.

I asked him why he did all that for a minor traffic violation. He looked me straight in the eye, and told me I reminded him of someone he didn't like. I told him I was glad I wasn't that guy.
    Shut the hell up and train.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast