Page 6 of 13 First ... 2345678910 ... Last

Thread: Texas sucks

  1. #51

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,578
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The best part was when they asked me (I kid you not) if I had any weapons in the car. I had a lot of camping gear, so I told them I had a large hatchet and a machete.

    They said "no, we mean real weapons".

    Hatchet and machete are considered children's' toys in Texas, was what I got from that.
    You're not trying to tell me this isn't a toy are you??:

  2. #52
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,443
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If anything I am probably just a stupid bastard.
    Fixed. Cynical is not a synonym for stupid.

  3. #53

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,578
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Fixed. Cynical is not a synonym for stupid.
    Well that's harsh even from you.

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Well that's harsh even from you.
    I'm no IIF expert but I think that maybe he don't like you.

  5. #55
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,907
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Texans i know are an affable bunch.
    They sure smoke a mean brisket.




  6. #56

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,578
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    I'm no IIF expert but I think that maybe he don't like you.
    Does he like anyone??lol

  7. #57
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,443
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Does he like anyone??lol
    LOL@deflection from your stupidity.

  8. #58

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL@deflection from your stupidity.
    Initial theory confirmed. Waiting to see if results are reproduceable. Awaiting additional material for scientific study.

  9. #59
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,486
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Your argument about Chicago is moot, I complain about them all the time.

    Instead of "making your day" I think I'll have a seat.:
    Recommending you remove head from ass before sitting.

  10. #60

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I seek proof that he is in fact from Illinois. Besides find me the post where I said that Illinois didn't suck. I will say at least we don't try to outlaw science and education based on fear of angering winged cloud people.
    By winged cloud people you mean god don't ya? It's all fun and games until someone gets cancer. Because of people like you pissing off god we have wars and cancer!

Page 6 of 13 First ... 2345678910 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO