Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 2:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was contemplating jumping into this train wreck of a thread to point out that shitty cops are everywhere - whether they're beating motorists in LA, shooting suspects trying to pull their wallets out to show ID in New York, or on the subways of London because apparently Brazilians look a lot like Arab terrorists. I was going to try and make that argument, but then I heard about this. OK, y'all are right, apparently Texas does suck because Texans elect some of the biggest douchebag idiots in American politics.

Continue on.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 2:31pm

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Next to Other Asian, where is says "Print Race"...

For a moment I honestly read it as "Pirate Race".
    I thought to myself: "****, you win!"

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 2:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA View Post
    I was contemplating jumping into this train wreck of a thread to point out that shitty cops are everywhere - whether they're beating motorists in LA, shooting suspects trying to pull their wallets out to show ID in New York, or on the subways of London because apparently Brazilians look a lot like Arab terrorists. I was going to try and make that argument, but then I heard about this. OK, y'all are right, apparently Texas does suck because Texans elect some of the biggest douchebag idiots in American politics.

Continue on.
    In all fairness, he was just trying to say that he is a big stupid idiot who shouldn't be allowed to speak in public but it all came out wrong. It all came out as "BLAHBLAHBLAH..Ottoman Empire stuff...BLAHBLAHBLAH." He further meant to explain that he has no idea about anything, but it all came out like "Obama bad...Muslim stuff...BLAHBLAHBLAH...etc." Someone took the mic. from him then and he wandered off to stand next to his desk where he would wait for himself to show up for most of the rest of the day.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 6:18pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    Next to Other Asian, where is says "Print Race"...

For a moment I honestly read it as "Pirate Race".
    I thought to myself: "****, you win!"
    If we had a significant portion of the Texas population self identifying as members of the Pirate Race then Texas would not only not suck but would be the coolest state in the Union. Too bad we can only claim Jean Lafitte.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 7:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If we had a significant portion of the Texas population self identifying as members of the Pirate Race then Texas would not only not suck but would be the coolest state in the Union. Too bad we can only claim Jean Lafitte.
    DONE! I am now Pirate American.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 8:36pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fiver Reasons Why Texas Would Be Cooler If It Were Filled With Pirates

1. Fewer police shootings because the police would have to worry about retaliation from angry pirate crews.
    2. Pickup trucks with cannons would totally rock.
    3. Parrot poop wedges on the driver's side of pickups rather than chewing tobacco spit wedges.
    4. More pirate hats and fewer cowboy hats.
    5. Cowboy boots don't fit on peg legs.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 9:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If we had a significant portion of the Texas population self identifying as members of the Pirate Race.......Too bad we can only claim Jean Lafitte.
    What a strange way to spell Louisiana wrong.

As for the OP:
    You'd be amazed at the terrible, terrible things that can be done to the human body with a Bic ink pen...but I suppose my personal 2nd hand anecdotes aren't admissable as evidence.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 10:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    You'd be amazed at the terrible, terrible things that can be done to the human body with a Bic ink pen...but I suppose my personal 2nd hand anecdotes aren't admissable as evidence.
    If this is leading to a Tortelli family story, count me in. What the **** happened to the Tortelli family stories, anyway? I was a big fan.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 10:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    If this is leading to a Tortelli family story, count me in. What the **** happened to the Tortelli family stories, anyway? I was a big fan.
    I've been a bit too busy, but if I can dig up the old thread (Tortella tells some stories was the title I believe) I may throw a few more in.

And these would be from when my brother and I worked at LSP (I'm currently back in school, he is...pursuing many options as he makes a voyage of self discovery). Basically one inmate removed the metal part from inside his pen's plastic case, walked into another dormitory while everyone was napping, and took another ward of society's eyeball out with it...and it turned out the guy he stabbed wasn't even the one he was having trouble with.

Prisoner: "Warden, I'm so sorry I done stabbed the wrong guy."
    Warden: (who had recently gone to bat to get this genius a better living assingment)
    "I'm sorry you stabbed anybody!"

And my brother had to secure the scene after a 50ish gentlemen's 20 year old cell mate wouldn't stop talking when asked, so the older gentleman put an entire Bic ink pen into his shoulder up to the cap. So...yeah. Writing utensils are no joke.

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 10:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    I've been a bit too busy, but if I can dig up the old thread (Tortella tells some stories was the title I believe) I may throw a few more in.

And these would be from when my brother and I worked at LSP (I'm currently back in school, he is...pursuing many options as he makes a voyage of self discovery). Basically one inmate removed the metal part from inside his pen's plastic case, walked into another dormitory while everyone was napping, and took another ward of society's eyeball out with it...and it turned out the guy he stabbed wasn't even the one he was having trouble with.

Prisoner: "Warden, I'm so sorry I done stabbed the wrong guy."
    Warden: (who had recently gone to bat to get this genius a better living assingment)
    "I'm sorry you stabbed anybody!"

And my brother had to secure the scene after a 50ish gentlemen's 20 year old cell mate wouldn't stop talking when asked, so the older gentleman put an entire Bic ink pen into his shoulder up to the cap. So...yeah. Writing utensils are no joke.
    This argument be slightly more valid if it were not for the fact that the guy with the pen was a double amputee in a wheelchair. What was he going to do use the force?? Any object can be a weapon in this guys hand.:
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast