Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 5:00am

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigato View Post
    Please put the captions in that one that you already made! That's a quick solution and in the next video you talk in English.
    I think I'll just do the English video : ))

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 8:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

asking for approval for a choke i came out with

Quote Originally Posted by bigato View Post
    Not only it is a weak grip, but it needs a precise place of the collar where it will work. That makes it more difficult to apply. You grab a little deeper and it doesn't work.
    Not true. Your comment sounds very dramatic to be honest : )) of course there is an overall area but it is not that precise.

Also, like i reminded you before what you do and what i say is totally different. I like how you are taken with all the concept, how you take it very serious and the effort you put to it but lets keep it a little bit more objective, ok?

Like I said if it doesn't work out for you, just say i dont like it, pass it and dont do it, dont need to make it an obsession :D

A lot of comments here actually were already answered in the turkish explanation. For example in the video and Turkish text I put, I very clearly explain this is not a perfect move where you can apply %100 of the time, but something you can go for when you can get the grip. That's why I don't like it when you try to compare it to other moves.

Oh, if you have some really helpful feedback, such as "hey how about doing this from here or how about changing this action with this" etc. That would be nice

But making this all a credibility issue and all sounds silly : ))

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk HD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 8:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

asking for approval for a choke i came out with

Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Yeah, definitely not knocking it. I do like the sneaky nature of it, but most of the people I roll with are SO used to be hitting that loop choke that if my hand gets anywhere NEAR their collar they start defending, so they don't have time to notice that I have the 'wrong' grip for my favorite choke.
    For people who don't have a reputation for using those collar chokes they might find it easier to sneak this one in.
    Whatever works for you bud.

For me, it is a move that I always keep in mind but not go %100 of the times. I check it first tho. If my hand somehow gets anywhere near where I want and I have the feedback I want from my opponent, it just works perfect afterwards.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk HD
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234