Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/03/2012 10:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can TRY to get some video Tuesday but that has proven harder than it seems.

Did you try hooking the shoulder with the instep of your foot and pointing that knee at the opposite hip?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 11:09pm

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, I really apologize from everyone who commented. My feedback is so slow due to some personal issues and the fact that I run out of money on my vpn account (youtube is blocked here)

Also, bigato, wow! thank you so much for having the trouble, thinking about the move and even putting together a video! impressive! it is great to have this kind of feedback!

But it seems like, language is the main trouble in here. The video was first intended for the Turkish website, so I didn't record it in english. Therefore it is very easy to miss the details.

bigato, i understand your points. you have some great points. But the problem is, what you are doing and what I am intending to do is totally different. Also, I've already talked about the problems you are mentioning but it's in Turkish so you probably don't really understand what I mean.

Just like zapruder said, it is more like a bow an arrow choke.

But anyways, I don't want to write too much and make everything more confusing. I think it is my responsibility to do an English version of the video asap so you guys can give me more feedback about it and we can talk about the details further.

Thanks again guys!

P.S. also, I just caught a black belt with this recently :P he was being nice to me though.
    Last edited by Necroyunus; 11/06/2012 11:14pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2012 5:08am

supporting member
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Yunus, I'll wait for your video. But let me suggest you put captions on it instead of making a new one! It's quicker and easier.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2012 8:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigato View Post
    Thanks Yunus, I'll wait for your video. But let me suggest you put captions on it instead of making a new one! It's quicker and easier.
    it sounds like a very short term solution and also I'd like to reach more people with some english details on it. I think for international people English video would be a lot more understandable and watchable.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/07/2012 8:38pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to say, if I can get my hand that far in to get the collar grip then I much prefer the regular loop choke grip instead. It feels more secure for me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2012 9:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I have to say, if I can get my hand that far in to get the collar grip then I much prefer the regular loop choke grip instead. It feels more secure for me.
    Well of course, everyone has their preferences

But in my experience, once you get the reverse grip and since you don't do any other hand movements around the neck, the opponent feels very comfortable and feels like he can just get his head out of it, but then the reverse grip shows its use and opponent ends up giving you a submission or a good dominant position.
    So when I get the grip it works for me. It may not work for you. Or some other people as well.

The important thing is there is this thing and I'm sharing it with you guys. You just see it and decide for yourselves : ))

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/07/2012 11:37pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, definitely not knocking it. I do like the sneaky nature of it, but most of the people I roll with are SO used to be hitting that loop choke that if my hand gets anywhere NEAR their collar they start defending, so they don't have time to notice that I have the 'wrong' grip for my favorite choke.
    For people who don't have a reputation for using those collar chokes they might find it easier to sneak this one in.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 12:29am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to test out a counter I have in mind. It would be a sitout or wrist lock to counter the unnatural angle of the grip. It looks inherently weak due to the over rotation of your wrist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 4:17am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    I want to test out a counter I have in mind. It would be a sitout or wrist lock to counter the unnatural angle of the grip. It looks inherently weak due to the over rotation of your wrist.
    Not only it is a weak grip, but it needs a precise place of the collar where it will work. That makes it more difficult to apply. You grab a little deeper and it doesn't work.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 4:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyunus View Post
    it sounds like a very short term solution and also I'd like to reach more people with some english details on it. I think for international people English video would be a lot more understandable and watchable.
    Please put the captions in that one that you already made! That's a quick solution and in the next video you talk in English.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast