Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 6:56am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Regardless lesbianseagal's story being true or not, im never impressed with stories about models.

I have seen several upclose in real life ( no not sex) and they're really not that attractive, one becomes a model when you have a versatile face, you can have many looks on camera.
    Also often they have obnoxious characters.
    Very true, but you do have commercial models and less known models that can be just fucking hot!! like this one for example that i actually dated once years ago, just to be too intimidated by her good looks (and flat personality), she is also a BA in biology! imagine her in the university cafeteria...ffffffuck. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8813243&type=3

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 6:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Very true, but you do have commercial models and less known models that can be just fucking hot!! like this one for example that i actually dated once years ago, just to be too intimidated by her good looks (and flat personality), she is also a BA in biology! imagine her in the university cafeteria...ffffffuck. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8813243&type=3
    haha i dont wanna be a dick but have you ever seen dutch women?
    she'd be average here.

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 7:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha i dont wanna be a dick but have you ever seen dutch women?
    she'd be average here.
    Yea..i thought of mentioning it too. I had to emphasis that here she is a model (unknown but still). Though if you ask me the danish girls are prettier also the Ukrainian girls...

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 7:59am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    to my best of knowledge you aren't allowed to tell strangers you are in Special Forces, it's kinda secretive.
    These guys all have at least a top-secret security clearance; that, combined with their OPSEC protocols would prevent 'real' special operations from disclosing anything about their units, personnel or missions. They are also required to sign confidentiality agreements that protect any classified (or above) information, for a period of time after they leave their unit or the military.
    The few i know who served in the most elite units never talked about it, you have many reasons for that, the first i already mentioned, another reason is that it is considered showboating and not cool by your fellow soldiers.
    I agree, the ones that I knew (during my time in human resources) never brought it up. If I didn't have access to their records, I would have never known.

I enjoyed my time in the military. I worked on air-conditioners while on active duty, then was a paralegal and in human resources during my reserve time. I always had the utmost respect for the SOF guys, and what they did. I never had any desire to try anything like that, and cannot understand why someone would claim the elite status, if they were not.

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 8:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    I never had any desire to try anything like that, and cannot understand why someone would claim the elite status, if they were not.
    I guess either to impress men for social status or women for sex. It is common enough, i guess insecure guys trying to show how macho they are.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 9:21am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen it with my own dad, when I was young he was deployed all the time, middle east, africa, later on the balkan.
    He has a shoebox full of medals and those commemoration coins (for lack of a better word) from for example UN missions and whatever.
    He never told me much and to this day I still dont know wth exactly he did over there.
    As a kid he told me those medals (I bumped into them sneaking through my parents closet in a box tucked away, btw never sneak through your parents closet as a kid, its trauma inducing) are all for charades and when I'd grow up never work for the army or the government in general.

I've always kept it in mind.

This in stark contrast to the guy living in our street who each time would come home in full navy uniform...he was chief of logistics over there...ghehe...

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 9:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    btw never sneak through your parents closet as a kid, its trauma inducing

I've always kept it in mind.
    Oh god, you just reminded me of some bad stuff i saw...man, that was a harsh blow, so harsh i actually never told no one, not even my brothers..just tried my best to forget. You have to remember it was before the internet....i was so naive. I'll just say that those fucking Germans are bad people, bad and sick people (not talking about my parents lol). Why i had to watch it myself..morbid curiosity i guess, it changed me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 1:57pm

Style: Freestyle scientific

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know coming from you, i now feel really bad for it. I mean with your high moral and ****. By the way, i call BS on your little story, a model in the Guggenheim and one that knows scientists names.. highly unlikely.
    Hey she was the one obsessing over the collage-exhibit of copulating human genitals, before I even approached her... who could pass up that opportunity?

And it's only illegal if you get CAUGHT.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 1:59pm

Style: Freestyle scientific

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh god, you just reminded me of some bad stuff i saw...man, that was a harsh blow, so harsh i actually never told no one, not even my brothers..just tried my best to forget. You have to remember it was before the internet....i was so naive. I'll just say that those fucking Germans are bad people, bad and sick people (not talking about my parents lol). Why i had to watch it myself..morbid curiosity i guess, it changed me.
    Scheisse-video, right?
    You poor bastard... in fact I bet you wish that was literal.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 2:04pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    btw never sneak through your parents closet as a kid, its trauma inducing
    I don't know which is harder on a parent; a child sneaking around in their closet of coming out of the closet?!?!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast