Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 5:16am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Israfel View Post
    is Elegal Aragorn's cousin or something? I'm confused

also .01% of all people on the planet are fit enough or qualified for spec forces, if he says he is he's probably lying.
    Illegal, sorry. Besides, to my best of knowledge you aren't allowed to tell strangers you are in Special Forces, it's kinda secretive. The few i know who served in the most elite units never talked about it, you have many reasons for that, the first i already mentioned, another reason is that it is considered showboating and not cool by your fellow soldiers. I actually found out that an university friend of mine was in the israeli SAS only when i studied at his flat and entered his room to see a tribute plank on the wall (even the tribute plank doesn't state the name of the unit, i just knew the symbol and the motto).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 5:16am

Style: Freestyle scientific

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    For those of you who are in the military, do you have any advice for feeling out if someone's on the level or making up military record? I ran into a guy the other week who claimed he was in special forces somesuch, and he just seemed.... like maybe he wasn't.
    First, is his name Steven Seagal?
    If so, he's bullshitting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 5:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    haha I remember reading about him and his trial.
    Was about the same time a palestinian got convicted for rape while it was consential sex wit a jewish woman who thought he was a jew.
    when she found out he wasnt she sued him for rape and he actually got convicted..
    I assume this was in Israel?

It's not illegal to lie to get laid in the US; you can pretty much say anything. I even claimed to be my brother once, since he's a famous scientist and professor and we have the same last name and similar first names; it got me laid in the Guggenheim museum with a New York model LOL

But in Israel, I'm sure you can get arrested for impersonating a Jew.
    Last edited by LesbianSeagal; 9/24/2012 5:28am at .

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 5:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'I guard the busstop of haifa! yeehaw!'

Did you ever see those sad russians at Haifa merkez, well one time i had to catch a train at 1 in the morning there and they gave me so much trouble I almost missed my flight.
    They needed to see my passport yet didnt look like they could read, and also didnt handle their machineguns so carefull to my liking.
    Only after mumbeling 'lo lo, bi seder, dobry, nyet problema'at them they sent me off on my way.

Those guys are a fucking p[ain, and dont get me started about the ethiopians doing the luggage check at jerusalem cbs.
    **** me they are annoying.
    The unit you are talking about is called MAGAV, border police, they are not army but a paramilitary unit that belongs to the police, that is why they can and do operate inside israel. I guarded way worst places believe me, i used to feed desert foxes and watch them fight cats...it was desolated, though pretty. Anyhow is digress, those russians are hard core, the people drawn to this unit are usually rough and from low class etc. i actually really wanted to go to this unit, the army decided otherwise. I guess you look suspicious! lol. By the way, the CBS in jerusalem is one of the more desired places in the world for a terrorist attack, so give those poor bastards working for minimum wage and risking their life a brake. Just be patient and smile it will make them work faster.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 5:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    The unit you are talking about is called MAGAV, border police, they are not army but a paramilitary unit that belongs to the police, that is why they can and do operate inside israel. I guarded way worst places believe me, i used to feed desert foxes and watch them fight cats...it was desolated, though pretty. Anyhow is digress, those russians are hard core, the people drawn to this unit are usually rough and from low class etc. i actually really wanted to go to this unit, the army decided otherwise. I guess you look suspicious! lol. By the way, the CBS in jerusalem is one of the more desired places in the world for a terrorist attack, so give those poor bastards working for minimum wage and risking their life a brake. Just be patient and smile it will make them work faster.
    So they're human shields huh? LOL

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 6:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LesbianSeagal View Post
    I assume this was in Israel?

It's not illegal to lie to get laid in the US; you can pretty much say anything. I even claimed to be my brother once, since he's a famous scientist and professor and we have the same last name and similar first names; it got me laid in the Guggenheim museum with a New York model LOL

But in Israel, I'm sure you can get arrested for impersonating a Jew.
    You know coming from you, i now feel really bad for it. I mean with your high moral and ****. By the way, i call BS on your little story, a model in the Guggenheim and one that knows scientists names.. highly unlikely. And impersonating or identity theft is illegal everywhere.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 6:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The unit you are talking about is called MAGAV, border police, they are not army but a paramilitary unit that belongs to the police, that is why they can and do operate inside israel. I guarded way worst places believe me, i used to feed desert foxes and watch them fight cats...it was desolated, though pretty.
    AAaaaah...I think my friend is now stationed there, south of beer sheba?

Anyhow is digress, those russians are hard core, the people drawn to this unit are usually rough and from low class etc. i actually really wanted to go to this unit, the army decided otherwise. I guess you look suspicious! lol.
    Story of my life.
    It's annoying when im there: at first the jews think im one of them, i often get seen as a russian jew.
    Then they realise im not..then they get suspicious.
    I tend to usually go to arab areas cos at least I have some notion of whats going on and whats being said.
    Try walking through an old city souq during yom il nakba...looking like a jew....AWESOME.

By the way, the CBS in jerusalem is one of the more desired places in the world for a terrorist attack, so give those poor bastards working for minimum wage and risking their life a brake. Just be patient and smile it will make them work faster.
    I was just past davidko sq on my way to CBS when that bus went boom two years ago, you dont need to tell me, buddy..:P

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 6:42am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regardless lesbianseagal's story being true or not, im never impressed with stories about models.

I have seen several upclose in real life ( no not sex) and they're really not that attractive, one becomes a model when you have a versatile face, you can have many looks on camera.
    Also often they have obnoxious characters.

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 6:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AAaaaah...I think my friend is now stationed there, south of beer sheba?

Story of my life.
    It's annoying when im there: at first the jews think im one of them, i often get seen as a russian jew.
    Then they realise im not..then they get suspicious.
    I tend to usually go to arab areas cos at least I have some notion of whats going on and whats being said.
    Try walking through an old city souq during yom il nakba...looking like a jew....AWESOME.

I was just past davidko sq on my way to CBS when that bus went boom two years ago, you dont need to tell me, buddy..:P
    I think you are one of the few that actually walked in my shoes for a mile or two so to speak. What did they do to you? seriously? i always pretend to be a tourist if i get stuck in their territory. One time my brother had to tell them who our father is. Apparently as the only jew lawyer working in Mizrah yerushalim he is quite known, and respected enough to let us pass safely. (Which i think you can appreciate what it means).

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 6:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you are one of the few that actually walked in my shoes for a mile or two so to speak. What did they do to you? seriously?
    Depended on where I was, for example, the area i lived in they knew me, so no problem there.
    They knew I really wasnt a jew informer of some sorts.
    Problem was if I went by myself to another haj, sometimes I had to go by myself, so first you get funny looks, the kids scatter off and you knows its because they are going to get their brothers and cousins.
    Then a group forms, bit distance, they start yelling in ivrit, then I reply im not a jew.
    I usually walk towards em (after judging the mood) and offer em to see my passport. (I carry it with me always) which is quite a risk.
    Then I explain em why im there and who im going to see and they can feel free to check if im lying.
    That usually calms em down significantly.

Most people think im insane for doing that, but if you keep it up they know who you are and you become the tall dutch weirdo and they just let you be.
    hehe

i always pretend to be a tourist if i get stuck in their territory. One time my brother had to tell them who our father is. Apparently as the only jew lawyer working in Mizrah yerushalim he is quite known, and respected enough to let us pass safely. (Which i think you can appreciate what it means).
    hell yeah.
    like i said: most cases I try to go together with an arab friend, makes it much easier.
    relatively.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast