Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/22/2012 9:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, to me such persons are just pathetic douchebags, but I can totally imagine if you really were or are a soldier, have been deployed for months, no sex, no alcohol, stress, having lost friends etc, in short made sacrifices, and then you encounter some fucko pretending...I'm amazed these people dont realise they are playing with fire.

Posted On:
    9/22/2012 10:37am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    well, to me such persons are just pathetic douchebags, but I can totally imagine if you really were or are a soldier, have been deployed for months, no sex, no alcohol, stress, having lost friends etc, in short made sacrifices, and then you encounter some fucko pretending...I'm amazed these people dont realise they are playing with fire.
    I don't think it bothers soldiers as much, aspecially elite soldiers. There were a few famous stories here of people pretending to be mosad agents, one used to befriend women with those claims, and steal their money after a while, he also married a few at the same time.
    My father was his lawyer, later on this guy also pretended to be a doctor and a pilot, anything that attracted women and helped him reap them off. The dude wasn't good looking at all, but the mouth on the man..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2012 10:40am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I don't think it bothers soldiers as much, aspecially elite soldiers. There were a few famous stories here of people pretending to be mosad agents, one used to befriend women with those claims, and steal their money after a while, he also married a few at the same time.
    My father was his lawyer, later on this guy also pretended to be a doctor and a pilot, anything that attracted women and helped him reap them off. The dude wasn't good looking at all, but the mouth on the man..
    I can't speak for everyone else, but it bothers me. That guy you were talking about sounds like a real duxbag.

Posted On:
    9/23/2012 7:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha I remember reading about him and his trial.
    Was about the same time a palestinian got convicted for rape while it was consential sex wit a jewish woman who thought he was a jew.
    when she found out he wasnt she sued him for rape and he actually got convicted..

Posted On:
    9/23/2012 9:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    haha I remember reading about him and his trial.
    Was about the same time a palestinian got convicted for rape while it was consential sex wit a jewish woman who thought he was a jew.
    when she found out he wasnt she sued him for rape and he actually got convicted..
    Yes! and by the way if you got sex under false pretense here it is elegal. But you also don't know the full story, he didn't just lie, he basically forced her for sex all the while promising her a long term relationship , than he was able to take the weirdo to a roof top, fucked her, and when he came, he got up and told her he is an arab and that she is a whore, she felt extremely bad (daaaa). and angry, enough to **** with him (he was married by the way).

Posted On:
    9/23/2012 10:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvis View Post
    I can't speak for everyone else, but it bothers me. That guy you were talking about sounds like a real duxbag.
    I was a soldier too, albeit not an elite soldier, basic grunt (guard dog..). And we had those fuckers everywhere. My point of thinking is that if a girl will put out because you claim to be a pilot or some ****, than she deserves everything she gets. When i was in infantry i hated everyone that didn't suffer the same, i guess i would also hate people pretending to be combative soldiers back than, though no one would pretend to be where i was lol.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    9/23/2012 9:46pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those of you who are in the military, do you have any advice for feeling out if someone's on the level or making up military record? I ran into a guy the other week who claimed he was in special forces somesuch, and he just seemed.... like maybe he wasn't.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2012 9:57pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is Elegal Aragorn's cousin or something? I'm confused

also .01% of all people on the planet are fit enough or qualified for spec forces, if he says he is he's probably lying.

Posted On:
    9/23/2012 11:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    For those of you who are in the military, do you have any advice for feeling out if someone's on the level or making up military record? I ran into a guy the other week who claimed he was in special forces somesuch, and he just seemed.... like maybe he wasn't.
    I am not in the military but Special Forces does seem to be largely the one people say that they are. If they claim to be active duty figuring it out is pretty easy do you live in a place that has a Special Forces unit.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Berets has a list of where units are based out of.
    Seeing how Lewis is close it is possible.
    I usually ask them which unit they are with this believe or not tends to trip them up quite bad.
    Here is the closest unit to you
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Spe...ited_States%29
    brush up on them some and you can probably catch someone up pretty well.

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 4:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was a soldier too, albeit not an elite soldier, basic grunt (guard dog..). And we had those fuckers everywhere. My point of thinking is that if a girl will put out because you claim to be a pilot or some ****, than she deserves everything she gets. When i was in infantry i hated everyone that didn't suffer the same, i guess i would also hate people pretending to be combative soldiers back than, though no one would pretend to be where i was lol.
    'I guard the busstop of haifa! yeehaw!'

Did you ever see those sad russians at Haifa merkez, well one time i had to catch a train at 1 in the morning there and they gave me so much trouble I almost missed my flight.
    They needed to see my passport yet didnt look like they could read, and also didnt handle their machineguns so carefull to my liking.
    Only after mumbeling 'lo lo, bi seder, dobry, nyet problema'at them they sent me off on my way.

Those guys are a fucking p[ain, and dont get me started about the ethiopians doing the luggage check at jerusalem cbs.
    **** me they are annoying.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast