Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910
  1. #91

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Excellent idea. And the best part about Phoenix is you can do it right from home! So, you can benefit from American education from the comforts of your third world slum! That might sound low budget, but no worries. It'll be like Harvard compared to what your people are accustomed to.
    LOLZ
    I dont think I would be able to afford it

  2. #92
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I believe you mean "poor English".
    To be honest, he writes English better than most native 'Mercans
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  3. #93

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    To be honest, he writes English better than most native 'Mercans
    Do you really think that?
    Thanks man!
    I was learning british english when I was the language academy
    I still have a long way to get my certificate of english proficiency

  4. #94
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Do you really think that?
    Thanks man!
    I was learning british english when I was the language academy
    I still have a long way to get my certificate of english proficiency
    Dude, have you seen some of the people who come here to post?
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  5. #95

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Dude, have you seen some of the people who come here to post?
    Yeah there a few bastards over here
    I do my best to avoid the infamous "your/you're" mistake
    I know well that your indicates OWNAGE
    and you're indicates THAT YOU ARE

    I also try to use the infamous paragraphs

    call me when some chunner is butchering the anglo-saxon tongue so I can feel better with my own language skills

  6. #96

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    To be honest, he writes English better than most native 'Mercans
    Racist post is racist.


  7. #97

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Racist post is racist.

    Injuns are not dark enough to garner any support for claims of racisim.

    Besides we gave them casinos and fire water, I'd say that makes us about even.


    Oh, and beads. Don't forget the beads.

  8. #98
    I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA
    Posts
    2,244
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Racist post is racist.

    Not quite. There are Native Americans, the indigenous people that had their land and culture stolen from them by the White Europeans, and then there are native 'Mercans. While they were born in this land, they speak the bastardised form of English that was left here by the White Europeans after they killed, raped and stole.

    These are the Native 'Mercans I speak of.

    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

  9. #99
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,929
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

  10. #100

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    33
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Not quite. There are Native Americans, the indigenous people that had their land and culture stolen from them by the White Europeans, and then there are native 'Mercans. While they were born in this land, they speak the bastardised form of English that was left here by the White Europeans after they killed, raped and stole.

    These are the Native 'Mercans I speak of.

    Them's some mighty fine cankles right there, mmmhmmm.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO