Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 12:39pm

Style: Aikido/JJJ/Judo/GoJu Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My wife and I stopped watching TUF a couple years ago because it got way overdramatized. I like the personal interest stories, I like the insider look into training and such...but I don't want an episode of Jersey Shore or some MTV type production.

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 9:37pm

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    It always looks that way during the previews. Usually they turn out to be brief, mild conflicts that leave no real impact.
    I remember they did that in one other season, showed all these crazy drama aspects of people losing their ****, then I never saw any of those things in the show at all?

I really just want to see them training more, what the coaches are teaching them, how they are helping, what they are saying; this is stuff I really find interesting...
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/21/2012 4:45am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    On a final note, I hope that little **** that faked the opening fist bump and then shot gets his eye socket caved at some point. What a little jizzbag.
    yeah ive been on the recieving end of that before and it REALLY fucked me off. people who do that are cunts. you dont have to touch hands, thats fine, but to make out like you are tand then cheapshot makes you a bitch. i hope he gets smoked.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2012 9:25am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    yeah ive been on the recieving end of that before and it REALLY fucked me off. people who do that are cunts. you dont have to touch hands, thats fine, but to make out like you are tand then cheapshot makes you a bitch. i hope he gets smoked.
    Yeah, exactly...just turn down the fist bump, then. It's not hard to do. I sincerely hope you bludgeoned the fucker that did that to you.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    10/09/2012 12:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think I like Nelsons idea of letting the short straw take the next fight. Having Julian take on Bristol was a mistake, and it was obvious he needed more time to help with his cardio. Who comes into TUF with bad cardio?

I'm glad to see my boy Mike is getting lots of air time :) Hopefully he fights soon.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/09/2012 5:24pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I know that these shows can paint anyone howevr they like, but the fact that Lane guy admitted he goes to training while his pregnant girlfriend holds down two jobs makes him a total POS in my eyes. if he so badly wants to provide for his family maybe he could get a real job and spend less on crap tattoos and his hair?

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    10/09/2012 9:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That thought crossed my mind as well.

If I had a pregnant girl at home, supporting her might take priority over my mma dream. I know lots of guys who train and work. During the episode I remember thinking "get a job bouncing or doing security fucker. Lots of time to train and you still get a paycheck."

Posted On:
    10/09/2012 9:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I know that these shows can paint anyone howevr they like, but the fact that Lane guy admitted he goes to training while his pregnant girlfriend holds down two jobs makes him a total POS in my eyes. if he so badly wants to provide for his family maybe he could get a real job and spend less on crap tattoos and his hair?
    That's a good idea, but let's consider the direction TUF has taken in the past several seasons. I have serious doubts that anyone who made the cut for the trained monkey ****-flinging contest it's become would really have a lot to offer in terms of marketable job skills.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 3:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF is it with Roy Nelson NOT wanting to pick the fights? Next episode the guys are going to pick numbers to see who fights? What the **** is that!!! That lazy idiot should do his fucking job and start coaching for real.

I can't stand that pink haired idiot either.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 4:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed..what a douchebag. I hope he gets his clock cleaned good.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast