Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 8:24pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is Dustymars trolling or is he legit an idiot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 9:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Is Dustymars trolling or is he legit an idiot?
    Go read judo_uk's post saying it is legit.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 11:20pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I'm curious, does it bother (so called) small government types that under the Republican platform were, say, an intruder to rape and impregnate a woman you love, she'd be forced to carry that baby to term? Senate candidate Richard Murdoch stated it explicitly, recently, but it's G0d's gift is kinda the underpinning of life begins at fertilization.

How far will they want to go? Will it take Republicans regulating sperm and boners before people wake up to how twisted this **** is?

Everyone has to wear magic underpants that fine your account for morning wood?
    'small government type' here.

Don't be an idiot and lump all Republicans into one heap boby. You know better. This war on women bit is but a distraction. Why is this so important to you? Did you grow a set of ovaries?

$16,000,000,000,000 and growing. Do you not understand that continuing on this course, our nation is headed for collapse? Do you understand that every time the Fed prints more money with no backing that you're paying more for less?

Before you point out the cost of two wars (granted), acknowledge that even the Democratic controlled senate would not pass Obama's budget. Our current course is unsustainable.

We now have less than one week before the election. Enough with the MSNBC parroting. Do you even care? Murdoch needs to pull his head from ass. So do you.

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 11:28pm

forum leader

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post

Don't be an idiot and lump all Republicans into one heap boby. You know better. This war on women bit is but a distraction. Why is this so important to you? Did you grow a set of ovaries?

$16,000,000,000,000 and growing. Do you not understand that continuing on this course, our nation is headed for collapse? Do you understand that every time the Fed prints more money with no backing that you're paying more for less?

Before you point out the cost of two wars (granted), acknowledge that even the Democratic controlled senate would not pass Obama's budget. Our current course is unsustainable.

We now have less than one week before the election. Enough with the MSNBC parroting. Do you even care? Murdoch needs to pull his head from ass. So do you.

Until we stop treating market forces as the God of growth, then all courses are unsustainable. And this 'small government' bullshit is just a distraction from the real issue: whose friends are going to get the contracts?

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 11:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

We have a measure for when our money buys more for less its called inflation and it has not been on the rise with a few exceptions. The war on women is important and is far more important than the money. 2 supreme court justices will be picked, this will have very long term effects. If you think Romney Ryan is going to do anything about the budget then you are delusional. there isn't enough spending to cut, revenues need to be raised even Ben Stein admitted to this. The 16,000,000,000,000 number is big but it wasn't created in 4 years every significant % increase in it has come under republican rule.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 11:46pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    We have a measure for when our money buys more for less its called inflation and it has not been on the rise with a few exceptions. The war on women is important and is far more important than the money. 2 supreme court justices will be picked, this will have very long term effects. If you think Romney Ryan is going to do anything about the budget then you are delusional. there isn't enough spending to cut, revenues need to be raised even Ben Stein admitted to this. The 16,000,000,000,000 number is big but it wasn't created in 4 years every significant % increase in it has come under republican rule.
    Really? How so? Facts please. I've granted the two war cost already. Let's talk about the insidious cost of the war on poverty which has done nothing over the past thirty years to alleviate the problem.

Also, it may be three supreme court justices.

The economy must grow to even begin towards a balanced budget, much less paying off any debt. This will increase revenue much more than the rich "giving up a little more".

**** both the Republicans and the Democrats. I'm worried about my kids and theirs. Maybe I have my head up my ass. Maybe you're short sighted.

This isn't about throwing proverbial rocks at each other. The divide between parties is more so than any time in my life. Don't give me **** about the obstructionist Republicans either. The Dems shoved through their Obamacare through special deals with those in their own party holding out with no input from the other side even though they knew little of the exact repercussions of their 2700 page big government grab.

They all suck, but this war on women **** is just that, ****. It's an attempt to garner all of the women vote possible.

Seriously, this world, not just this nation, is in serious economic trouble.

Inflation? Who's numbers do you want to use? You're paying much more for less and wages aren't keeping up. It's likely going to get worse before it gets better.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 10/30/2012 11:51pm at .

Posted On:
    10/31/2012 12:02am

forum leader

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to throw it out there, but the government that legalises, taxes and regulates marijuana production and distribution will see a favourable budget, year on year.

From the first year.

Posted On:
    10/31/2012 12:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? How so? Facts please.
    http://crfb.org/blogs/fiscal-fact-ch...resident-obama

I've granted the two war cost already. Let's talk about the insidious cost of the war on poverty which has done nothing over the past thirty years to alleviate the problem.
    Depending on what programs you are referring to on the war on poverty depends on how insidious the cost are. Some have real good returns on investment others not so much. Be more specific. I also garentee you they are a smaller part of the budget than you think.

Also, it may be three supreme court justices.
    Making social issues like the war on women all the more important.

The economy must grow to even begin towards a balanced budget, much less paying off any debt. This will increase revenue much more than the rich "giving up a little more".
    The economy is currently growing, it however will still take time this is not something any president can really affect. Its a free market issue trillions of dollars in assets where lost these where real loses they need to be recovered by new wealth generation its going to take time. Quantitative easing has helped some as you can see we didn't double dip like Europe. We live in a global economy so Europe's issues are slowing down our growth.

**** both the Republicans and the Democrats. I'm worried about my kids and theirs. Maybe I have my head up my ass. Maybe you're short sighted.
    I agree **** the 2 party system. The sky however is not falling well not yet. I am worried about my daughter I want her to grow up in a country where she is treated equally and fairly.

This isn't about throwing proverbial rocks at each other. The divide between parties is more so than any time in my life.
    This is also true, the parties have too much power and its only going to get worse.

Don't give me **** about the obstructionist Republicans either. The Dems shoved through their Obamacare through special deals with those in their own party holding out with no input from the other side even though they knew little of the exact repercussions of their 2700 page big government grab.
    Actually I will give you **** about this. The Dems pushed through a republican concept they created Obamacare, and only obstructed it as a mater of party politics because the 2 party system has become so broken that each party cares more about the party than the country. Also Obamacare according to every credible budget analyst shows it lowers our deficit.

They all suck, but this war on women **** is just that, ****. It's an attempt to garner all of the women vote possible.
    Sorry this is where you are wrong, trying to constantly redefine rape, this push to tell women what they can do with their bodies, trying to restrict there access to contraceptive and other health services. Blocking legislation that ensures equal pay for equal work.

Seriously, this world, not just this nation, is in serious economic trouble.
    Yes this is what happens when trillions vanish as a bubble burst, but guess what this too will pass, once we see enough growth then we can start austerity. The housing and job markets are slowly turning. It will take time and nothing can be done to speed it up. Things can be done to make it worse though and that is throttling spending. They restricted cash flow during the 1st depression and it was widely accepted that was a bad idea.

Posted On:
    10/31/2012 6:37am

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    #!