225140 Bullies, 3921 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 831 to 840 of 1373
Page 84 of 138 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384 8586878894134 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Vince Tortelli is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 3:22pm

    supporting member
     

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So....Joe Biden debates tonight.
    Joe "Secret Bunker Under the National Observatory" Biden.
    Joe "The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" Biden.
    OK.

  2. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,123

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 4:10pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    So....Joe Biden debates tonight.
    Joe Biden is going to tear it up tonight. The best part about Joe is he is Gaffe proof cause its freaking Joe man. He can make as many as he wants and it just doesn't matter.
    Joe Bidden's role is to make sure no one assassinates Obama. Even though he is lovable nobody wants him in the highest office well other than your Grandma that woman loves Joe.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 4:13pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Joe Bidden's role is to make sure no one assassinates Obama. Even though he is lovable nobody wants him in the highest office well other than your Grandma that woman loves Joe.
    I've been saying this for years. Hell, I think it is one of the other political threads.

    I also said Obama wouldn't get a second term. LOL@dustbucket thinking I am pro-Obama.
  4. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,123

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 4:28pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know I am not so much Pro-Obama as very anti-Romney.
    Or more to the point Mittens will not stand up to the Tea Party. You can see him flip-flop from one issue to another in the course of hours. I do not trust him at all.
    With Obama I know what I am going to get, a deadlocked and useless Congress and the free market can work its way back to recovering from the loss of trillions of dollars worth of assets.
    With Mitt who says he will do this and that but has NO track record of being able to do it I have no idea of what sort of bullshit we will end up with.
    MA wasn't exactly a job creation leader with Mitt in charge.
    His tax plan? What tax plan cut taxes and cut pbs it will all balance out yeah that sounds fiscally conservative.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 4:36pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    You know I am not so much Pro-Obama as very anti-Romney.
    Or more to the point Mittens will not stand up to the Tea Party. You can see him flip-flop from one issue to another in the course of hours. I do not trust him at all.
    With Obama I know what I am going to get, a deadlocked and useless Congress and the free market can work its way back to recovering from the loss of trillions of dollars worth of assets.
    With Mitt who says he will do this and that but has NO track record of being able to do it I have no idea of what sort of bullshit we will end up with.
    MA wasn't exactly a job creation leader with Mitt in charge.
    His tax plan? What tax plan cut taxes and cut pbs it will all balance out yeah that sounds fiscally conservative.
    Don't forget the cut to ALL welfare, not just what the *snicker* minorities take.
  6. Vince Tortelli is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 6:06pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Joe Biden is going to tear it up tonight. The best part about Joe is he is Gaffe proof cause its freaking Joe man. He can make as many as he wants and it just doesn't matter.
    Hadn't thought of that. This is basically a Tito Ortiz boxing Dana White situation, as anything other than complete Republican domination makes Joe look better.

    Agree with assesment of Joe as insurance...he's the reason that every time I encounter posters muttering about "Where's a deranged Jodie Foster fan when you need him" (not here of course. We're much too classy for that...) I want to start handing out Kimuras like Candy Corn, because a Biden administration would mean the Aztecs were right about 2012, and no bunch of human skin wearing heart ripping out primitive screwheads should ever get to be right about anything.

    Finally, Joe is indeed a love machine..duh duh duh duh...a kiss and hug machine!
  7. dustymars is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lake Placid, FL
    Posts
    185

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 6:13pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 6:35pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dustymars View Post
  9. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,123

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 7:42pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone please explain to me how a market problem like unemployment is a government issue?
    Waaaawaaaawaaaaa Free Market
    Waaaawaaaawaaaaa Why isn't the government doing anything
    PICK ONE
  10. Vince Tortelli is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 7:44pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Waaaawaaaawaaaaa Free Market
    Waaaawaaaawaaaaa Why isn't the government doing anything
    PICK ONE
    "Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds."
    :HerpDerp:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.