Administrator

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 5:29pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Are you threatening an elderly veteran?

I'm not sure that's the kind of thing Bullshido usually supports, even if you disagree with their politics.

He told people to go die. Yet, you are angry because hedge said come try to make him die? Wow, that's an incredible stretch to asking "OMG are you threatening the elderly?"

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 7:35pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hugely dislike the majority of positions of the Republican party, but one thing they're bang on about is the absurdity of being more bothered about how Mitt Romney's money is spent than your own money.

It's literally batshit insane to think how much money the government steals from Mitt Romney is more relevant than how much money the government steals from you. And even more batshit to think that stealing more from Mitt, using a chunk of that stolen money to pay for bureaucrats to process the stolen money and then using whatever is left over to dole out a wafer thin slice to you in a tax credit or benefit payment is in anyway rational or desirable.
    This is true. Crony capitalism, barriers to entrance for various businesses, access to oversees labor without environmental and labor law equity, illegal immigrants that can't stand up for their rights as workers, spiraling education costs, high housing costs. All of these contribute to a transfer of wealth from poor to rich. We don't need to tax the rich so bureaucrats control that wealth, we need to stop these illegitimate wealth transfers.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 8:12pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey,IIF, and Judoka UK
    Brace yourselves, a flame war is coming!
    Calm down, folks. I'm sure the gentlemen in question meant no offense, he was probably just quoting the candidate I'll be writing in this November...Liberty Prime.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 8:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trollshido is for trolling, many of you seem to forget that when in here.

I think you need to calm down a bit.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 9:01pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hugely dislike the majority of positions of the Republican party, but one thing they're bang on about is the absurdity of being more bothered about how Mitt Romney's money is spent than your own money.

It's literally batshit insane to think how much money the government steals from Mitt Romney is more relevant than how much money the government steals from you. And even more batshit to think that stealing more from Mitt, using a chunk of that stolen money to pay for bureaucrats to process the stolen money and then using whatever is left over to dole out a wafer thin slice to you in a tax credit or benefit payment is in anyway rational or desirable.
    Ha, ha, ha!

Look at the poor Limey trying to make sense out of U.S. politics.

Dude, it can't be done. There was a poll in Ohio recently. 15% of people polled thought Mitt Romney was instrumental in bin Laden's assassination. All that tells me is those people have no bearing on reality.

I laugh out loud at people who think President Obama makes the U.S. look weak to the rest of the international community. I have a question for you folks. What other U.S. president has not only publicly admitted to sanctioning the assassination of one of our nation's enemies, but also reveled in the admission?

Members like dustymars will think the statement above means I automatically support the president. I don't. I'm merely capable of rubbing enough synapses together to separate fact from my personal opinion.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 9:36pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They all suck. Sad, but true.

It will get worse and may never get better.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bernanke-trillion1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	13750

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 10:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I laugh out loud at people who think President Obama makes the U.S. look weak to the rest of the international community. I have a question for you folks. What other U.S. president has not only publicly admitted to sanctioning the assassination of one of our nation's enemies, but also reveled in the admission?
    :Determined:
    Check yourself, player. Mr. Obama's not even the most even the most hardcore president from his own party. That honor goes to Harry "Nuke'Em Till They Glow Then Shoot Them in the Dark" Truman.
    The only two time, TWO TIME bringer of Oppenheimer's light to his enemies in the history of humanity.

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 10:13pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Ha, ha, ha!

Look at the poor Limey trying to make sense out of U.S. politics.

Dude, it can't be done. There was a poll in Ohio recently. 15% of people polled thought Mitt Romney was instrumental in bin Laden's assassination. All that tells me is those people have no bearing on reality.

Members like dustymars will think the statement above means I automatically support the president. I don't. I'm merely capable of rubbing enough synapses together to separate fact from my personal opinion.
    Obama being weak is part of the "he has not done anything" delusion. It is used to attack and defend him. He has a record that can actually be debated if people actually wanted to think about issues.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 10:17pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    :Determined:
    Check yourself, player. Mr. Obama's not even the most even the most hardcore president from his own party. That honor goes to Harry "Nuke'Em Till They Glow Then Shoot Them in the Dark" Truman.
    The only two time, TWO TIME bringer of Oppenheimer's light to his enemies in the history of humanity.
    Um, last I checked, there was a difference between assassination (killing of an individual) and mass killings during wartime. Hint, only one of these is actually outlawed under U.S. law.

But please, by all means, continue with your apples to oranges comparison.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 10:22pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Obama being weak is part of the "he has not done anything" delusion. It is used to attack and defend him. He has a record that can actually be debated if people actually wanted to think about issues.
    People tend to be reactionary knotheads, rather than carefully weighing the facts and forming an informed opinion. You know, like the OP.

Hell, my initial response to the killing of the U.S. diplomat in Libya was kneejerk as well. I got so mad, I wanted to re-enlist right then and there, so I could go serve the parties responsible some of their own justice.

I guess I'm a reactionary knothead sometimes too.
Page 8 of 138 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858108 ... LastLast