Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 8:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm of a mind to run with a 3rd Chaos Party. Either Ahriman whose policies I like, or Angron, cuz you know, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!! etc.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 9:58am

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Theoretical:
    Your options are a Perturabo/Lorgar ticket, representing bloody minded know your place little people conservatism and religious fanaticism, and a Magnus the Red/Fulgrim ticket representing intellectual gobbledegook and pursuit of perfection via art and drugs. Who do you vote for? There is also an Alpharius/Lion El Johnson candidacy for the terminally undecided.

Practical:
    Just finished Shadows of Treachery.
    NIGHT LORDS NIGHT LORDS NIGHT LORDS!
    Only through swift, inescapable punishment may beasts be made men!
    You're making that Leman Russ option sound awfully good. I don't know who his running mate would be, though. Maybe the Khan?

I fear the Rogal Dorn/Roubote Gulliman ticket would be benevolent fascist -- something that like Hedgey's beloved Communism only seems to work on paper.

I'm also not real keen on the Alpharius/Lion El'Johnson ticket, because that's cheating. Alpharius could run by himself!

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 10:01am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    As an European I say: it is of little concern to me which candidate wins, either way another moron will end up in the white house.
    Carry on, colonial scum.
    Thank you for your continued support!

In return, I will continue to not care about who's in charge in Lolland because they ceased to be relevant on the World Stage a couple of centuries ago. It was a good run while it lasted. Who knew Tulips could be such a hot commodity?

I know that sounds catty, but there are days when I struggle to maintain enough Manifest Destiny to believe we'll maintain our hegemony into the 22nd Century. China's got to be looking strong to the bookmakers...

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 12:57pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 1:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    You're making that Leman Russ option sound awfully good. I don't know who his running mate would be, though. Maybe the Khan?

I fear the Rogal Dorn/Roubote Gulliman ticket would be benevolent fascist -- something that like Hedgey's beloved Communism only seems to work on paper.

I'm also not real keen on the Alpharius/Lion El'Johnson ticket, because that's cheating. Alpharius could run by himself!
    I am Alpharius.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 1:31pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vote Chaos Party!

Because if our kids are going to be taught sex ed in school it might as well be by Slaanesh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 1:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    Thanks goodlun.

So, on that basis...

Why are the presidential candidates so closely tied to those two parties?
    It seems so ideally suited to putting an independent candidate in the White House.

Especially in the US, which seems so media driven, and celebrity minded.

I don't understand why what seems to be a popularity contest, isn't being contested and won by celebrities?

It's not like they avoid politics (Clint, Arnie, Heston etc), and fucking mental though some would be, it's not like they'd be 'Sarah Palin' mental.

They wouldn't need the loopy levels of party funding for media exposure, as the media would happily self fund it.

Now clearly from the above, I know **** all about politics, but someone might be able to explain this for me.
    It's theater and most people are idiots.

If you insist on participating in the cash-drenched charade of a two-party democratic election at least be clear about what you are doing. You are, by playing your assigned role as the Democratic or Republican voter in this political theater, giving legitimacy to a corporate agenda that means your own impoverishment and disempowerment. All the things that stand between us and utter destitution—Medicaid, food stamps, Pell grants, Head Start, Social Security, public education, federal grants-in-aid to America’s states and cities, the Women, Infants, and Children nutrition program (WIC), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families and home-delivered meals for seniors—are about to be shredded by the corporate state. Our corporate oligarchs are harvesting the nation, grabbing as much as they can, as fast as they can, in the inevitable descent.
    http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/...ison_20120924/

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 1:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    I am Alpharius.
    Who among us isn't?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 2:18pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Wabbit
    "Ah, good. The Scout mechs have finally arrived. I want them running battlefield recon as fast as the techs can get them certified."
    Hauptman Tortelli.

@ Bobby:
    I'm well aware that all the "Outlaw Country" guys I like (Cash, Kristofferson, David Allen Coe, Jennings) were generally seasoned with more "secret herbs and spices" than the yearly output of the entire Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise. But most of them had to get off of it because it was killing them, and several of them are no longer with us because their bodies literally shut down due to chemical overload. If JC had stayed on the stuff, he never would have done some of his best work (When the Man Comes Around, God's Gonna Cut You Down, that cover of Hurt...) due to being, well, dead.

And now, on to serious matters:
    I myself am leaning towards the Perturabo ticket, if only because I know EXACTLY what my tax dollars will be spent on: A trench for every household, and bunker on every street corner. You know where you stand with trenches and bunkers...inside them, with your fixed gun batteries pointed at the enemy. What enemy? Well, to quote the IV Primarch himself
    "It never ceases to amaze me that enemies just fall into our laps once my Legion starts work on the continent spanning fortifications."

Styggens, while Leman Russ's platform of "Wolves, Beer, and Wenches" will no doubt be popular with many sections of the electorate, his running partner should be selected to appeal to those voters who are going to be edgy about casting their ballot for him. The Khan appeals to Bikers, Neo-Pagans, and Would Be Barbarians of all stripes, but let's face it, those guys were going to vote for the Wolf King anyway.

I suggest a VP whose message will resonate strongly with that segment of the population that is concerned about our growing crime and incarceration problem, as well as those who support a return to "traditional social values", which, by the by, is a wonderful little phrase that can cover almost anything. And it wouldn't hurt if said VP had a reputation for fiscal conservatism and achieving incredible things with minimal resources. In short, the only logical choice for Leman's running mate is Konrad Curze.

P.S.
    I used to be Alpharius...but some days I feel more like Omegon.