Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 2:28pm

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tom .c View Post
    1) there is a large conservative base

2) there is a large liberal base

3) most people are located somewhere between the furthest of both the left (liberal) and right (conservative)

4) we currently have a conservative running that is more towards the center and he has to make himself look more conservative to make his supporters happy

5) we currently have a liberal president who is more towards the center so he is trying to make his base happy

6) we have retards (that would be dusty) who think that obama is a threat to and is responsible for for the communist country we have become (and retards like me who can't see what the **** the're talking about)

7) we have conservatives who swear they can restore our great country to all the glory of 2007 and god bless the ronald reagan

8) a third party would just take disgusted people from one party or the other and most likley not garner enough votes to do more than cost one side a few percent of the vote (in a close election this can be significant)

the rest is all about standing on a soap box yelling stupidly about **** (again, that would be poor dusty) or just trying to figure out which of these poor choices would be the least likely to be against the few things that really matter. (in one's own opinion) it's as simple as carrying cat **** between your teeth without grinning.
    thread win!

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 2:49pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People who aren't thrilled with Democrats of Republicans will still tend to side with one group over the other, and there's a notion that voting for a 3rd party candidate is a "wasted vote". When both sides are insisting that their side HAS to win or America is doomed, people will tend to side with the one closer to their beliefs than to support a 3rd party candidate.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 2:59pm

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even if that 3rd party was Oprah Winfrey, or similar?

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 3:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The simple answer is the DNC and RNC have the access to the money that the candidates need to win an election.
    This is the problem. You become loyal to the party and not to the US. This is why the republicans are currently fucking the hell out of the American people in an effort to make the Democrat in office look bad. Its become a big fucking game with little to do with governing the United States of America.

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 4:12pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    What the hell happened to Trollshido? This subforum used to be about donkey shows, Bruce Downey, and punching medicated mental patients with Internet access in the face. What's all this girly crap about political discussion and sharing feelings?

I swear to L. Ron Hubbard if I don't see someone post a sweaty biker chick or make a Warhammer reference, monkeys will swarm.

Edit:
    (I mean holy ****, I've been gone almost a year, and you people turn Bullshido's shame basement into a fun time panty wearing tea party.)
    Well, now that you mention it... I just got word that my copy of The Brotherhood of the Storm will be going to the binders soon.

I'm pretty excited. I've been wondering what happened to the White Scars during all this Heresy nonsense. Plus, they promise to answer why Horus was so certain the Khan would fight on his side. *squee*

Oh, and you should vote for Jesse The Body Ventura!

That never fails to get Dusty to give me a thumbs down.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 4:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    Request granted... IN MONKEY-LEGO!

Are those tokkitai?! :friends:

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 4:53pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Oh, and you should vote for Jesse The Body Ventura!
    Okay, but only because I learned this was some kind of Pinko hoax:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2012 5:33pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Theoretical:
    Your options are a Perturabo/Lorgar ticket, representing bloody minded know your place little people conservatism and religious fanaticism, and a Magnus the Red/Fulgrim ticket representing intellectual gobbledegook and pursuit of perfection via art and drugs. Who do you vote for? There is also an Alpharius/Lion El Johnson candidacy for the terminally undecided.

Practical:
    Just finished Shadows of Treachery.
    NIGHT LORDS NIGHT LORDS NIGHT LORDS!
    Only through swift, inescapable punishment may beasts be made men!

:)

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 2:08am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    intellectual gobbledegook and pursuit of perfection via art and drugs. Who do you vote for?
    Artists and drugs have produced (in combination) some of Mankind's epic moments.

What do you listen to for music? Chances are, they were hammered, at least in their early years, before perma-fry kicked in.

I'm big on Southern Rock, and those guys were gooooone.

EDIT: Politicians shouldn't be like that. Just post-gig ranting in Trollshido.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 10/06/2012 2:19am at . Reason: 30 songs 60 oz of Sam Adams sounds reasonable.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/06/2012 8:23am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As an European I say: it is of little concern to me which candidate wins, either way another moron will end up in the white house.
    Carry on, colonial scum.