1. #561
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,058
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uruguay ranks first in the world on a per capita basis for its contributions to the United Nations peacekeeping forces with 2,513 soldiers and officers in 10 UN peacekeeping missions
    WINNING.

  2. #562
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,314
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Still I dont think we own you that much in regards of help
    I completely agree and I think too many Americans feel like the world owes us for our self appointed world police role.
    My main point is we don't deserve most of the scorn we get.
    Especially cause we often are there to handle **** when things go really fucking badly.

    And we are damned if we do or damned if we don't

  3. #563

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I completely agree and I think too many Americans feel like the world owes us for our self appointed world police role.
    My main point is we don't deserve most of the scorn we get.
    Especially cause we often are there to handle **** when things go really fucking badly.

    And we are damned if we do or damned if we don't
    A lot of people just need someone to hate and USA is a large and easy target

  4. #564
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,314
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone know how accurate the bellow image is?


  5. #565
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's almost enough to convince me to vote for him.

    Almost.

  6. #566
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    It's almost enough to convince me to vote for him.

    Almost.
    Does a Limbaugh have dog nature?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  7. #567
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,421
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

  8. #568
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,314
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rush is Rush, my biggest complaint with someone like Rush isn't the political stance that they take or that they voice it. Its that they out right lie and distort things.
    If your position on a subject is so bad that you have to lie to make it work its time to reexamine your stance. Their are plenty of valid conservative talking points so why do they have to go to outlandish crazy near conspiracy level ones?

  9. #569
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,421
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Their are plenty of valid conservative talking points so why do they have to go to outlandish crazy near conspiracy level ones?
    Because it sells and Americans are bred to lap it up.

  10. #570
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Same reason why Martin Bashir can't stay on subject and needs to have conniption fits.

    Money.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO