Our Sponsors:

Page 45 of 138 FirstFirst ... 354142434445 464748495595 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 4:02pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    Maybe you guys should get yourselves a proper Emperor and be done with it?
    Believe it or not, we actually did have an emperor briefly, but the idea never really caught on...

This is Johua A. Norton, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico. He ruled from San Francisco until his death in 1880.

Although he was a self-proclaimed emperor, he took himself seriously, and he was popular enough in his "capital" that currency was issued in his name and accepted at several local businesses.

His grave was marked in accordance with his imperial title.

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 4:26pm

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Dusty, are you spamming Bullshido with your own site?

Anyway, that particular picture is a very ironic post on your part. Read the news much?
    http://www.acousticdev.com/Dan/ObamaFlag.png

FU punk

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 4:44pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dustymars View Post

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 5:00pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Zombie Romney is Kerry
    You know, throughout the Republican Primary, I kept asking if anyone had ever seen the two of them at the same place at the same time. Forget Obama's birth certificate, why isn't the lame stream media asking THIS question?

And I'm only in favor of an Emperor if it means we reorganize our army into cohorts and outfit everyone in lorica armor. Suitably updated with Kevlar, etc. for the modern battlefield, of course.

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 5:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You live in Florida but your head's in Uranus

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 5:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Dusty you ever going to try and make a cogent argument based on facts and evidence or are you just going to keep spamming us with silly images that aren't going to change anyone's mind?
    I mean I am cool with seeing the crack pot bullshit that you think is real it gives me an incite into how fucking far gone some people are.

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 9:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    You live in Florida but your head's in Uranus
    Do you anglophones pronounce that "Your Anus", or "Urine Us"?

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 9:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Do you anglophones pronounce that "Your Anus", or "Urine Us"?
    I was sort of going with the "head in his ass" kind of thing. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 11:02pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He must be doing something right. Even foreign leaders would support him.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...endorses-obama
    Hugo Chavez Says He Would Vote for Obama

By Seth Cline
    October 1, 2012

President Hugo Chavez, the Venezuelan dictator who once called President George W. Bush "the devil," has endorsed Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential race, according to the Associated Press.

"If I were American, I'd vote for Obama," Chavez said in a televised interview Sunday. "And I believe that if Obama was from Caracas, he would vote for Chavez, I am positive."

Like his preferred presidential candidate, Chavez is running for re-election this year in what is expected to be a very tight presidential race for the incumbent. The Venezuelan leader—who called Bush "a drunk" who oversaw a government Chavez saw as the "first enemy" of Venezuela—has warmed towards America with Obama at the helm.

Chavez has consistently praised Obama, calling him an "intelligent man," comparing him John F. Kennedy, and dubbing him "a good guy."

"I wish we could begin a new period of normal relations with the government of the United States," Chavez said in a television interview Sunday.

For his part, Obama has maintained a safe distance from Chavez. He has approved of Venezuela's "fair and free elections" and said the country has not posed a "serious national security impact" on America, but has not gone as far to endorse its leader.

Chavez is running for re-election despite continuing health concerns—he has spent much of the past two years undergoing cancer treatment. Venezuelans will determine whether he reigns another six years as president at the polls on Oct. 7.

:)

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 11:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, I admire you had the perseverance and dedication to attain a black belt in Judo...but...

perhaps you should consider applying some of that focus, as you analyze national politics. Putting up nothing really, but paranoid propaganda, that doesn't speak to reality, makes you look like a tool. Not just to a liberal like myself, but all across the board.

Bullshido has plenty of conservative types. You don't have to act loopy to gain their approval. Just being full of ****, without substantive content, doesn't endear you to them, b/c if you're cooking, no one needs someone else to come and take a **** on the stove, even if there's a disagreement about recipes.

Bush wasn't a nazi, and Obama isn't a communist. There's a more rational sensible middle ground, within the bounds of commonly observable reality, within which to critique these men.