Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 6:51pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Hey if it was we would have dumped all the states that don't work, and by that I mean pay in less then they take out. I would be in favor of living in the US that is made up of those states.
    That would make too much sense; it will never happen.
    My state works and produces a lot; they spend way more than they take in, but they do produce.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 6:59pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    [INDENT]
    Unfortunately, Leman Russ is not a natural born US citizen and therefore ineligible to run for President of the United States. Neither the Primarch Lab nor Fenris (because it's debateable as to which location constitutes his place of birth) is US soil.
    What are you, some kind of mouth breathing "birther"? The U.S. Census Bureau was happy to provide me with proof that Russ is a natural born U.S. citizen, in between horrified screaming about rampaging Space Vikings in the building, and cries of "Wolves don't grow that big! The square cube law doesn't allow it!"

Also, you may find discover mild amusement by clicking this link:
    http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa...khorne.235681/

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 10:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    That would make too much sense; it will never happen.
    My state works and produces a lot; they spend way more than they take in, but they do produce.

Yes but as far as Federal Tax dollars are concerned you pay more in taxes then IL gets to keep nope your Federal Tax dollars are leaving the state to one whose economy sucks and is most likely a Red State with their brilliant fiscal conservative approach. You know trick down and that sort of ****.

:)

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 1:45am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    This may be a failure on the part of my imagination, but I can't think of how Sarah could have been worse that Joe "I am broadcasting this from the top secret bunker under the National Observatory" Biden.
    Really? Sarah didn't know what the Vice President's job/responsibilities were. This, having already been nominated for it. That's so sad, it's below pathetic, and passes through laughable into morbid.

According to McCain's people, she didn't know Africa was a continent, and not a country, and had no idea of the structure of American goverment. She referenced the department of law at the Whitehouse...saying they'd review and throw out accusations of corruption (question prompted by her resigning from her governorship under a cloud of investigation). Some of you guys are fucking easy..if you didn't think she was a national embarrassment at the time.

Cain is also a dumbass. Good business sense, doesn't make someone government savvy. Not knowing **** about the world should be disqualifying.

I don't want anything less than a constitutional scholar as the US president, if it can be helped. The last intellectually lazy president (GWB) relied on his advisers, more than the #1 guy should. The result was gutting the treasury, 2 wars of choice, lobbyists as regulators, torture as policy, and the shredding of America's standing on the world stage, not to mention a national sense of dread, every time he opened his mouth to express something.

Some Americans seem to fear people thinking the US is weak. The 750+ Military (known) military bases around the world, should sooth those fears. During the Bush years, the USA was the laughingstock of the entire planet.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rather Long:
    Spoiler:

After this, the next president will likely be a woman, the one after Latino, then double up on the blackness again, then double barreled Native American Pres/VP ladies, by then the country will be ready to gay it up awhile. This is the fear of the rich old white men who fund these things (largely). If they don't get a rich white guy in there now, they may never again do it here.

The US public is becoming more diverse, and the rest shouldn't be afraid, they should be glad, because many of the natives have become lazy as hell.

I don't know anyone who works as hard, as some of my immigrant friends. By not having a support structure, or a strong second language, they work shitty jobs, instead of running companies, but they bust their asses.

US politicians too often **** on the hardest working segment of the population. Hence Romney's 47% (at least 1/3 of which are his supporters). Many extremely hard working people are in that group. Also many vets, active soldiers, elderly, disabled. That's why he's going to lose this. He spoke his mind, to his peers, and the rest got a glimpse.

Thank you R0mney, we fuckin hate you too, bro. Don't let the electorate hit you on the ass on the way out.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 10/01/2012 2:00am at .

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 2:08am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    McCain is a freaking huge idiot he thought picking a woman would get him all of those Hillary voters. The problem is he picked a vapid silly girl that stole the spot light.
    Now had he picked Lieberman like a true "Maverick" I would have considered voting for him.
    No instead he pandered to a base that no matter what was going to vote for him.

:)

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 2:32am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    McCain is a freaking huge idiot he thought picking a woman would get him all of those Hillary voters. The problem is he picked a vapid silly girl that stole the spot light.
    That they ran with her, was so corny, it was almost surreal. Mr National Security McCain's backup...an empty chair. She should chat with Clint Eastwood.

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 2:56am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am wondering if picking Ryan was a good idea for Romney.
    Yes he re-energizes their base who are suffering majorly from Election fatigue. It also then forces the spot light on him cause we are all sick of Romney after the long ass primaries.
    I have a hard time seeing moderates getting behind Ryan.
    Ryan also makes it really hard for Romney to shift back to his more moderate self, it keeps him further to the right then one can win a general election on.
    This sort of mistake from a pretty smart campaign is surprising to me.
    I mean look at what they have accomplished up to this point.
    -Romney has ran almost purely on his buisness record with hardly any focus on his ok performance as a Governor
    -He one the primary despite the fact NO ONE wanted him to.
    -Makes Gaff after Gaff after Gaff and still manages to have a small shot at office.

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 3:55am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey if it was we would have dumped all the states that don't work, and by that I mean pay in less then they take out. I would be in favor of living in the US that is made up of those states.

Would that not ferment a second Civil War?

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 4:15am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Would that not ferment a second Civil War?
    Obviously I am being absurd with this line of thinking
    but that being said
    Only if we fight about them leaving. Funny thing is I think quite a few of them wouldn't mind this split.

Posted On:
    10/01/2012 7:15am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who would get to keep the name?