Page 41 of 138 FirstFirst ... 313738394041 424344455191 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 4:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dustymars View Post
    About a year ago, a new top secret US drone crashed in Iran. If the extent of our actions against Iran were disclosed, the outrage would be exactly the same as the outrage people pretend they have because we won't let Netanyahu push us into war with Iran right now.

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 5:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post

Wait so Obama is a secret Muslim and a Jew?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 5:53pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Herman Cain? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Uz beki beki beki beki beki stan Cain?...... .. .If they ever headbutted, it would cause an intellectual-black-hole.
    The short period of time you lived in the South is showing.
    :p (Not serious)

And at least Cain never claimed to have campaigned in all 57 states, with one to still to go...

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 5:59pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    And at least Cain never claimed to have campaigned in all 57 states, with one to still to go...
    Golly jeepers, Sarah Palin wasn't so smart, but she would have been the best looking vice-president we ever had.
    Cain would have likely had some fresh ideas on how to run the country, but we'll never know.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 6:06pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Golly jeepers, Sarah Palin wasn't so smart, but she would have been the best looking vice-president we ever had.
    Cain would have likely had some fresh ideas on how to run the country, but we'll never know.
    This may be a failure on the part of my imagination, but I can't think of how Sarah could have been worse that Joe "I am broadcasting this from the top secret bunker under the National Observatory" Biden. Also, Cain had to fall on his sword because of his indiscretions regarding the fairer sex, but Bloody Newt Gingrich...Newt Gingrich, the man who I was certain was the Mormon candidate that had everyone in an uproar, since he's on wife 8 or 9 now, held on to the bitter, embarassing end.

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 6:12pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will admit not a big fan Cain,
    I am 100% against the buisness man concept, government is not a buisness, it has a role completely different then buisness.
    2 he wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.
    3 under the 9 9 9 plan I would have ended up paying A LOT more in taxes then I do now.
    4 While it sucks and its bullshit you really do need a Politician in charge to deal with you guessed it the535 members of congress + the 50 governors + you know foreign policy crap.

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 6:37pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "As a transhuman werewolf demigod that was raised on an insane demon world of frost and ice and leads a legion of executioners, Leman Russ understands the plight of the common American."

Spotted on Internet argument about viable 3rd party candidates for November.

Unfortunately, Leman Russ is not a natural born US citizen and therefore ineligible to run for President of the United States. Neither the Primarch Lab nor Fenris (because it's debateable as to which location constitutes his place of birth) is US soil.

I agree, however, that he would make a magnificent POTUS, enliven functions of state, present a kickass State of Union Address every year, and... He would make our enemies quake with fear.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 6:38pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This may be a failure on the part of my imagination, but I can't think of how Sarah could have been worse that Joe "I am broadcasting this from the top secret bunker under the National Observatory" Biden.
    She would have done at least as good of a job as Biden. And she is hot to boot!
    Also, Cain had to fall on his sword because of his indiscretions regarding the fairer sex, but Bloody Newt Gingrich...Newt Gingrich, the man who I was certain was the Mormon candidate that had everyone in an uproar, since he's on wife 8 or 9 now, held on to the bitter, embarassing end.
    Cain was only my choice out of the ones that ran. I am a Mike Huckabee fan/supporter, but voted for Obama in 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I will admit not a big fan Cain,
    I am 100% against the buisness man concept, government is not a buisness, it has a role completely different then buisness.
    It is, and it isn't. If it were a corporation, congress and the chief executive would have been indicted for fraud years ago.
    2 he wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.
    IDK; he was a lot smarter than some, and less intelligent than others.
    3 under the 9 9 9 plan I would have ended up paying A LOT more in taxes then I do now.
    I probably would have paid a bit more as well, but I am more concerned about paying down the debt and how the government spends the rest.
    4 While it sucks and its bullshit you really do need a Politician in charge to deal with you guessed it the535 members of congress + the 50 governors + you know foreign policy crap.
    Mostly lawyers, aren't they?

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 6:39pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait so Obama is a secret Muslim and a Jew?
    Dude, Rule #1 is: Don't squash a good conspiracy theory. Add to it.

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 6:49pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    It is, and it isn't. If it were a corporation, congress and the chief executive would have been indicted for fraud years ago.
    Hey if it was we would have dumped all the states that don't work, and by that I mean pay in less then they take out. I would be in favor of living in the US that is made up of those states.