Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/29/2012 9:33pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    I know how to create 12.8 million jobs, restore the economy, reduce all taxes and the deficit but I'm not telling how until I get elected.
    Are these fresh ideas that haven't been tried & failed yet, or am I just going to have to trust you?? LOL

Posted On:
    9/29/2012 9:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Are these fresh ideas that haven't been tried & failed yet, or am I just going to have to trust you?? LOL

C'mon Dusty, help a brother out here will ya? Post up one of your stupid things for me,

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/29/2012 9:53pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You called for back-up. I must have figured this troll thing out.

:)

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 2:31am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    I couldn't agree more; another Industrial Revolution wouldn't hurt. I don't see that happening though. We need leaders with ideas and support to stimulate the economy.
    In the area where I live, the politicians idea of putting people to work is merely re-building highways. No efforts are made to bring new industry to the area.
    What do you think of Romney's claim he"ll create the same amount of jobs, as the current projections? Bold eh?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He was a shitty non-job-creating governor, and spent his whole term on the road (mostly) bashing Massachusetts and shedding any semblance he had to his former (granted fake) moderate self. His residence was set in Utah, until he changed it to run. I wish they would have kept him.

The man has no core, and would be a truly hideous President, if his until-now behavior is the measure of the man. Romney isn't mad that Obama believes in redistribution (as every government does by definition), he's mad that he believes anything at all.

Romney is a brittle personality, with malleable principles (if you can even use the term on something so fluid). Worse still, he has dozens of GWB advisers on his staff. Really? We need four more years of that?
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 9/30/2012 2:33am at . Reason: one question, one rant for general consumption

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 3:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do find it interesting that the fact Romney left office with a 39% approval ratting and a 59% disapproval rating the month prior he was at a disapproval rating of 65%.

Massachusetts experienced one of the highest levels of net out-migration of any state during Romney's term.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 7:01am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    What do you think of Romney's claim he"ll create the same amount of jobs, as the current projections? Bold eh?
    Bold?? Another promise by a politician. It is more like par for the course, but it doesn't make me say "Yeah, go Romney".
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Romney is a brittle personality, with malleable principles (if you can even use the term on something so fluid). Worse still, he has dozens of GWB advisers on his staff. Really? We need four more years of that?
    I hope that the majority hasn't misunderstood me. We don't need four more years of any of the **** we've had over the past twenty years. We need someone with fresh ideas on how to get us out of debt, get us out of the Middle-East, and get our people back to work. Romney cannot do that, nor can Obama.

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 12:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well to be honest till you get comprehensive campaign finance reform you will never get "fresh ideas".
    I suggest not allowing organizations being able to donate to campaigns this includes corporations, unions, and most importantly the RNC and DNC. Yep if you could weaken the power of the RNC and DNC then maybe just maybe whats good for the nation instead of whats good for the party will start being a priority again.

I would also eliminate rider bills. These are complete bullshit, oh I will vote for your bill if you let me build a bridge to no where.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 1:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Well to be honest till you get comprehensive campaign finance reform you will never get "fresh ideas".
    Perfectly reasonable conclusion.
    I suggest not allowing organizations being able to donate to campaigns this includes corporations, unions, and most importantly the RNC and DNC. Yep if you could weaken the power of the RNC and DNC then maybe just maybe whats good for the nation instead of whats good for the party will start being a priority again.
    I'm with you in theory; I don't see it happening in my lifetime, but it is idealistic.
    I would also eliminate rider bills. These are complete bullshit, oh I will vote for your bill if you let me build a bridge to no where.
    The Good Ole' Boys having their finest moments. I hate to sound like it is o.k., but in some cases the pols use what they got to get what they don't got.

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 3:38pm

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    9/30/2012 3:58pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!