222348 Bullies, 4531 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 1373
Page 4 of 138 FirstFirst 1234 56781454104 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ender1 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 1:37pm


     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Harley Race was one of my favorite wrestlers and I enjoyed every card he was on.
  2. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,404

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 1:46pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd vote for Harley.

    At least you knew he was fake upfront.
  3. mike321 is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,438

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 7:53pm


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL at all of you looking through your own lenses and then saying "No U."

    I'm going to use that same lens and say:

    "I think 8 Billion dollars, that was frozen, and their fucked up the economy had more to do with anything related to Reagan or Carter.
    I definitely have a lens, mostly historical because of my interests and technical because if my job and education. The history thing means I grab a lot of bias from the historians and whatever I am currently reading affects my outlook. Technical is a big bias because the world is not a problem to be solved.

    I think you are right about the Iranians. The whole hostage thing was risky on many levels. Regardless of who was president it could have escalated to full war.
  4. mike321 is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,438

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 7:58pm


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I hope Romney wins and loses the popular vote.

    Time to get rid of that stupid electoral college thingy.

    With you on the race card.

    Attachment 13724
    Problem with getting rid of electoral college is voter fraud in heavily red or blue states. Currently there is no incentive to cheat once you have the electoral votes locked down.

    Maybe eliminate winner takes all for electoral votes?
  5. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,137

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 8:00pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Technical is a big bias because the world is not a problem to be solved.
    That is an interesting point of view. In the 'Big Picture', the world is full of problems, but it isn't a problem; people are the problem LOL.

  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,771

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 8:17pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I definitely have a lens, mostly historical because of my interests and technical because if my job and education. The history thing means I grab a lot of bias from the historians and whatever I am currently reading affects my outlook. Technical is a big bias because the world is not a problem to be solved.
    So wait, you say this and then follow it up with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Problem with getting rid of electoral college is voter fraud in heavily red or blue states. Currently there is no incentive to cheat once you have the electoral votes locked down.
    Sorry, can't take you seriously now. Voter fraud occurs now and is influential. No, red and blue doesn't matter. I referenced Gore Bush because of all of the claims of fraud, hidden ballots and other BS. I am not even addressing the hanging "chad" issue.

    Maybe eliminate winner takes all for electoral votes?
    Which is half a step away from all votes counting individually.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/16/2012 8:20pm at .
  7. mike321 is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,438

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 8:42pm


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said I get too technical!

    Fraud currently is a swing state issue. Let's take California and Texas. You can't use influence in either state to affect the overall election beyond your electors. Winning by 62% or 70% it is no different. With a popular vote both states could run up the votes with fraud and affect election.
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,771

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 8:56pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I said I get too technical!

    Fraud currently is a swing state issue. Let's take California and Texas. You can't use influence in either state to affect the overall election beyond your electors. Winning by 62% or 70% it is no different. With a popular vote both states could run up the votes with fraud and affect election.
    Fraud is an every state issue.
  9. mike321 is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,438

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 9:05pm


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Fraud is an every state issue.
    Why would you commit fraud on a presidential election if you have a strong lead in a state? Even if you do the votes are the same.
  10. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,404

    Posted On:
    9/16/2012 9:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And Spain will count the votes (some).

    http://www.westernjournalism.com/spa...s-in-november/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.