Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 10:13am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Personally, this is bad as Gore vs. Bush Jr. I couldn't stand either one. I voted for Nader. I'd do the same, but Obama represents my kids and society says he is Black.
    I am literally in that quandry of do I vote on principle (Gary Johnson) or do I vote against Obama (Romney)?

Would you have voted for Cain?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 10:37am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    I am literally in that quandry of do I vote on principle (Gary Johnson) or do I vote against Obama (Romney)?

Truthfully? I might have because I knew exactly what he stood for and he had plenty of experience. Nope, do not like all of his politics, but I knew where he stood. Obama is one of the best speakers and has awesome speech writers. Obama SNOWED everyone and I don't have a huge problem with him at all.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 1:08pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally, this is bad as Gore vs. Bush Jr. I couldn't stand either one. I voted for Nader. I'd do the same, but Obama represents my kids and society says he is Black.
    My kids are black, and because I care that they won't have a future, I cannot vote for Obama. On the flip-side, Romney won't be any better, and since Nader isn't on the ballot, I'm stuck.

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 1:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool, i'll just vote for him because he bodysurfs Sandy's.
    When I lived in Hawaii, I’d take a drive from Waikiki to where my grandmother lived—up along the coast heading east, and it takes you past Hanauma Bay. When my mother was pregnant with me she’d take a walk along the beach. . . . You park your car. If the waves are good you sit and watch and ponder it for a while. You grab your car keys in the towel. And you jump in the ocean. And you have to wait until there is a break in the waves. . . . And you put on a fin—and you only have one fin—and if you catch the right wave you cut left because left is west. . . . Then you cut down into the tube there. You might see the crest rolling and you might see the sun glittering. You might see a sea turtle in profile, sideways, like a hieroglyph in the water. . . . And you spend an hour out there. And if you’ve had a good day you’ve caught six or seven good waves and six or seven not so good waves. And you go back to your car. With a soda or a can of juice. And you sit. And you can watch the sun go down …
    Yeeaaaah, maaaan...

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 2:45pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm telling you guys...

Write-in Jesse The Body Ventura.

[OK, I'm not serious. I can't really stand either of the choices. And it's even more depressing to think that even if I do vote against POTUS, my state is so blue there's no chance it won't go for him anyway.]

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 3:38pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    My kids are black, and because I care that they won't have a future, I cannot vote for Obama.
    LOL@exagerration. This is exactly why I rarely discuss politics outside of my family.

I remember when there was no future when Bush Jr. was in office and here we are. Also, "OMG old peole gonna die no money."

It's stupidity like this that keeps me trolling. Since your OCD makes you read stuff on an assinine level, I don't give a **** who anyone likes or dislike, but give me a reason other than "OMG I saw Obama 2016; No Future" and "Rommney is a Mormon and Rich racist."

Oh and you might want to put my post in the correct context. Obama is not "Black."

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 3:42pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cain had my vote. I fucking loved the **** out of his pizza.
    http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/696a
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 3:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but give me a reason other than "OMG I saw Obama 2016; No Future" and "Rommney is a Mormon and Rich racist."
    I think that the Tea Party is bat **** crazy and would prefer a president that will keep them in check instead of pandering to them?
    I figure a do nothing legislative branch is probably best for everyone. While Obama is in office and congress is made up of Tea Partiers the congress will continue to do nothing which means they can't make things worse.

How is that for a reason?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/28/2012 6:48pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Dusty,

Current Activity: Viewing Most Liked Posts No BS MMA and Martial Arts Most Liked Posts
    You have been neg repped into oblivion, you can't affect favorite posts.

:)

Posted On:
    9/29/2012 12:17am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Herman Cain? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uz beki beki beki beki beki stan Cain? Come on, you'd have considered voting for him? He could have picked Sarah Palin for VP, and between them, they'd have a lower combined political IQ than the number president he'd be. If they ever headbutted, it would cause an intellectual-black-hole.