225340 Bullies, 3937 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 311 to 320 of 1373
Page 32 of 138 FirstFirst ... 222829303132 333435364282132 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 1:35pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those are same odds of someone falling for that ****. Dusty, you're a real odds beater!
  2. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,237

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 1:40pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    They should just go with the "Hawai'i isn't a part of the US in the first place" line and then they could throw out our pesky electoral votes for Obama at the same time.
  3. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,560

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 2:00pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    They should just go with the "Hawai'i isn't a part of the US in the first place" line and then they could throw out our pesky electoral votes for Obama at the same time.
    I think they'd rather go with "Well, he's only counts as 3/5th president".
  4. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 2:40pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH NOES

  5. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,179

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 3:13pm

    supporting member
     

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Absolutely none of the allegations in that article have been proven, so REAL probability of his figure being accurate is effectively zero.

    No, statistics and probabilities don't apply to conspiracy theories, which is what Birthers believe in.

    Otherwise I can claim the chances of Nessie being fake are 1 in 65 quintillion....the chances of the US actually landing on the moon are such-and-such, and so forth.

    You could have used simple Boolean logic to prove the President is eligible, by stating actual facts and working it out in your head, and comparing it to what the Constitution says.

    • Barack Obama's Mother was a White Girl from the Midwest: TRUE
    • Because one of his parents was a natural born citizen, and gave birth to him in the United States, Barack is a natural born citizen: TRUE
    • Thus Barack Obama is eligible to be President. TRUE
    • This was all figured out a long time ago by people with much better critical analysis skills than Birthers: TRUE

    But you don't like facts and logic. You like blogs and websites.


    So here you go, dusty:

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/26/2012 3:27pm at .
  6. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,179

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 3:29pm

    supporting member
     

    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh by the way, John McCain was born in Panama.

    George Romney, Mitt's father, was born in Chihuahua, Mexico because his family fled the United States BEFORE Utah became a state of the union in 1896.

    So the real question is....how can you prove Mitt isn't really a Mexican citizen?

    Prove it dusty! The chances are astronomical he's not really Mexican.
  7. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 6:07pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Oh by the way, John McCain was born in Panama.

    George Romney, Mitt's father, was born in Chihuahua, Mexico because his family fled the United States BEFORE Utah became a state of the union in 1896.

    So the real question is....how can you prove Mitt isn't really a Mexican citizen?

    Prove it dusty! The chances are astronomical he's not really Mexican.
    When did he say he was in favor of Romney for president?
  8. Vince Tortelli is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 9:25pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Strawman.
    Okay, let me try again, on slightly more sleep and less coffee.

    By "Domino Effect" we mean that if GM falls, it takes company A with it, and Company brings down Company B and Company C, and so, until we're begging Greece to loan us some euros. So we have to keep these corporations that are "too big to fail" in business, and if that means free buckets of money hand delivered by the government, so be it. Are we on the same page so far?

    The following should not be taken as anything close to the opinion of an actual economist:

    Are we certain that GM et al going bankrupt will be "bad" for the car companies that remain? I mean, when PRIDE went out of business it turned out to be a good thing for the UFC and all the smaller orgs that popped up later, they were able to acquire fighters who were already popular with the fans (Equivalent to picking up brands that GM has already spent millions burning into the public subconscious) at a steal, and keep putting out a product, because there were still people willing to pay for what they had to sell.
    Same thing happened with the WWF/E when WCW went kerblooie.

    Won't those companies going broke just mean that rivals are going to swoop in and pick up their assets and market share? Admittedly it sucks for GM because the factories they spent who knows what building get re-sold for pennies on the dollar, but that's the free market for you.
  9. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,986

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 10:13pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Okay, let me try again, on slightly more sleep and less coffee.

    By "Domino Effect" we mean that if GM falls, it takes company A with it, and Company brings down Company B and Company C, and so, until we're begging Greece to loan us some euros. So we have to keep these corporations that are "too big to fail" in business, and if that means free buckets of money hand delivered by the government, so be it. Are we on the same page so far?

    The following should not be taken as anything close to the opinion of an actual economist:

    Are we certain that GM et al going bankrupt will be "bad" for the car companies that remain? I mean, when PRIDE went out of business it turned out to be a good thing for the UFC and all the smaller orgs that popped up later, they were able to acquire fighters who were already popular with the fans (Equivalent to picking up brands that GM has already spent millions burning into the public subconscious) at a steal, and keep putting out a product, because there were still people willing to pay for what they had to sell.
    Same thing happened with the WWF/E when WCW went kerblooie.

    Won't those companies going broke just mean that rivals are going to swoop in and pick up their assets and market share? Admittedly it sucks for GM because the factories they spent who knows what building get re-sold for pennies on the dollar, but that's the free market for you.
    No. That is not it.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,979

    Posted On:
    9/26/2012 11:23pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    When did he say he was in favor of Romney for president?
    Where in that post is anything related to who dustbunny wants for president?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.