218269 Bullies, 7758 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 29 of 138 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 303132333979129 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registeredTagger Second ClassOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 2:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dustymars View Post
    You must be one of those unemployed half-breed useful idiots.
    Says the guy whose purpose here was to do a "yearly troll", and who lives in Florida.

Strike one, strike two.

Oh wait I forgot, you have a Judo Black Belt tag but no one here seems to care because you're a raging douchebag.

Strike three.

:)

Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree FriendsTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesOverdrive
    Awards:
    Calendar Czar

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 2:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    The current capacity of the auto industry is not needed to support the military. The number of people supported argument sounds like it could justify anything like the interstate commerce clause does already.
    Retooling.
    "I need not repeat the figures. The facts speak for themselves.... These men could not have been armed and equipped as they are had it not been for the miracle of production here at home. The production which has flowed from the country to all the battlefronts of the world has been due to the efforts of American business, American labor, and American farmers, working together as a patriotic team."
    --President Franklin D. Roosevelt, Navy Day speech, October 27, 1944

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 3:46pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Minors are not allowed to participate in TD's.
    I've been to one Mega...there was a minor participating.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 7:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Did you ever buy the war will pay for its self?
    Has President Obama done better than GWB? Did one of them crash the economy, and the other turn it around, but not fast enough for the modern attention span, and media meta-cycles?
    Could the war pay for itself? If we were willing to do unto Iraq and Afghanistan as ye olde British types did unto India et al, maybe. But since the likelihood of us doing that is the same as the chainaxe becoming an actual, practical weapon of war...No. This is what always bugged me about the people protesting "No blood for oil." I might be cynical enough to say it was worth it if we were getting sweet heart deals on oil out of this. But we aren't. It's more along the lines of "Blood for nothing!"

Well, Blood for ensuring that some very nasty people (Saddam and Osama, plus their buddies) are now barred from making touble for anyone else ever again by way of well deserved and long overdue deaths. That counts for a bit, I suppose.

The disingenous part of me wants to point out that the economy under Mr. Obama sank to depths Bush the Younger never even glimpsed, but I suppose the counter argument would be that BTY threw his frat party and then bailed before the landlord showed up, leaving BHO to deal with the comatose naked people and empty beer kegs everywhere. And proving/disproving either one would take more digging through facts and figures than I care to do at the moment.

Secondly, Barack isn't running against an incumbent George W. Bush, is he? If I can say anything for G-Dub, I'll say this: He and his supporters didn't blame Every. Single. Issue that arose during his two terms on Slick Billie.

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 8:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    I've been to one Mega...there was a minor participating.
    Uncle Lebell's Dutch slumber parties?
    We... don't talk about those anymore.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 8:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Could the war pay for itself? If we were willing to do unto Iraq and Afghanistan as ye olde British types did unto India et al, maybe. But since the likelihood of us doing that is the same as the chainaxe becoming an actual, practical weapon of war...No. This is what always bugged me about the people protesting "No blood for oil." I might be cynical enough to say it was worth it if we were getting sweet heart deals on oil out of this. But we aren't. It's more along the lines of "Blood for nothing!"

Well, Blood for ensuring that some very nasty people (Saddam and Osama, plus their buddies) are now barred from making touble for anyone else ever again by way of well deserved and long overdue deaths. That counts for a bit, I suppose.

The disingenous part of me wants to point out that the economy under Mr. Obama sank to depths Bush the Younger never even glimpsed, but I suppose the counter argument would be that BTY threw his frat party and then bailed before the landlord showed up, leaving BHO to deal with the comatose naked people and empty beer kegs everywhere. And proving/disproving either one would take more digging through facts and figures than I care to do at the moment.

Secondly, Barack isn't running against an incumbent George W. Bush, is he? If I can say anything for G-Dub, I'll say this: He and his supporters didn't blame Every. Single. Issue that arose during his two terms on Slick Billie.
    Oh that dirty slick Billie and his nasty surplus(I'm not referring to that large Monica girl,the other surplus)

Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second Class3 months registered1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 8:51pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Says the guy whose purpose here was to do a "yearly troll", and who lives in Florida.

Strike one, strike two.

Oh wait I forgot, you have a Judo Black Belt tag but no one here seems to care because you're a raging douchebag.

Strike three.
    Half-breed? is that a racist insult? is he talking about race? is he a nazi?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 9:07pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    Half-breed? is that a racist insult? is he talking about race? is he a nazi?
    Houston, we have Godwinn.

Administrator

Achievements:
    OverdriveTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsThree Friends3 months registered

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 9:50pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Can you give us anymore strawman arguments? State the issues for what they are, not what you believe them to be. Still waiting for my solution to the domino effect.

:)

Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree FriendsTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesOverdrive
    Awards:
    Calendar Czar

Posted On:
    9/25/2012 10:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yah right. That's some selective memory on your part. Everything was Clinton's fault, until Bush left, then it was Obama's.