218358 Bullies, 7544 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1373
Page 127 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    11/12/2012 2:13pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    It seems to me that Petraeus choosing a side, that is if his career survives this affair, will depend on whether the Republican party manages to reposition itself against the Tea Party.
    The Elephant needs to divorce the TeaBag with a quickness.
    it would seem very strange to me that he would ally with the Rush Limbaughs of the nation - not just because of personal disdain, but because he has seen the difficulties John McCain had even with the most simple communication with that group.
    Strange, indeed; if he aligns with the Limbaugh ultra-conservatives, failure is eminent. If the Limbaugh followers really thought he was onto something, they would persuade him to run for president himself. Granted, he would have to take a huge pay cut, but there are perks.
    Word over here in Germany is that Obama, even with all the polemics, had a pretty easy electoral campaign, because all his opponents were comic book villains. Somebody who calls him out on his factual weaknesses, not just on some made-up ****, would have made a way harder competition.
    I cannot agree that Romney is a comic book villain. He is ultra-wealthy, out-of-touch with John Q. Public, and is perceived as insincere, non-caring and one dimensional.
    As to Petraeus for the Democrats, I don't think that's going to happen, but, in general, I have no idea whom the Democrats are grooming as Obama's possible successor. Arne Duncan? Deval Patrick? Who knows.
    IMHO, Hillary Clinton is a logical successor; Biden is even less likeable than Romney. I enjoy comic-relief at least as much as the other guy, but Biden hasn't got what it takes (popularity) to get elected. At least with Hillary, we would have Bill as part of the package. That comes with some good and some bad.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    11/12/2012 2:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    First politician to resolve the budget, improve their state's job market, and improve health/education/social services, gets 2 Anna Nicole clones.
    Before or after she grew to the size of a Buick? Something more along the lines of Halle Berry or Jennifer Garner would be a prize worth winning LOL.

Posted On:
    11/12/2012 3:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Before or after she grew to the size of a Buick? Something more along the lines of Halle Berry or Jennifer Garner would be a prize worth winning LOL.

One of each.
    I actually liked the BBW Anna Nicole as well as the regular one.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/12/2012 3:46pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post

Oh come on, you could totally get around in style when you make the clones pull your covered wagon.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/12/2012 4:47pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cannot agree that Romney is a comic book villain. He is ultra-wealthy, out-of-touch with John Q. Public, and is perceived as insincere, non-caring and one dimensional.
    There, our perception is different. I think Romney has surrounded him with so many nutjobs, he is at least half a nutjob himself. Not to mention his own communicative breakdowns, which frankly in other countries would have made him unelectable to begin with.

IMHO, Hillary Clinton is a logical successor; Biden is even less likeable than Romney. I enjoy comic-relief at least as much as the other guy, but Biden hasn't got what it takes (popularity) to get elected. At least with Hillary, we would have Bill as part of the package. That comes with some good and some bad.
    Well, Clinton is old, and there's a, what, 12.000 page book on her sexual life. I think it's possible that she runs. But I think it's not possible that she wins.

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 11:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...ot-voting?lite

What did I tell you people? Nazis riding dinosaurs.

Police: Arizona woman runs down husband with car for not voting

An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police said on Monday.

Police said Daniel Solomon told them his wife became angry over his "lack of voter participation" in last Tuesday's presidential election and believed her family would face hardship as a result of Obama winning another term.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 1:34pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There, our perception is different. I think Romney has surrounded him with so many nutjobs, he is at least half a nutjob himself. Not to mention his own communicative breakdowns, which frankly in other countries would have made him unelectable to begin with.
    I am relatively sure you haven't even heard a 10th of Obama's rather hilarious communication breakdowns. He & especially Biden have had some amazingly Dubbya-esque moments.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 7:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably. But would they weigh in against the cartoon villain comments the Romney camp became famous for? Like, I can't remember anything that really made the news. - And I am not saying "liberul mudia", I am saying, to here over the pond.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    11/13/2012 8:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Romney has an air about him; you know the 'I can't figure out why everyone else doesn't get it' look. His body language and look seems to say things that contradict the things his mouth is saying. Since non-verbal is 85% if communication, that is what the people tend to believe.

Obama communicates more like Ronald Reagan (sorry, but it is what it is), he makes people (except the extreme right) feel good. Reagan wasn't so much a great leader, but he gave people a warm, fuzzy feeling about being Americans. Romney gave me a WTF feeling, and Obama flies by the seat of his pants, but it is o.k.

:)

Posted On:
    11/14/2012 12:12am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    President Obama will go down as one of the greats. Detroit lived, Bin Laden died, fought the great recession, ended the Iraq debacle, same goes for the other
    Bush war (if all goes to plan), ended Don't ask don't tell (a disgrace). Spoke in favor of proper marriage equality. Now make PR a state, appoint more moderate rational people to the SCOTUS, we need a renewable energy initiative, and fiscal things, but it's already a good record.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 11/14/2012 12:20am at .