223589 Bullies, 4051 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1373
Page 122 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 7:28pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    ...hey, whatever happened to Osaka Peach, she still owes me a 3 way.
    One person owes you a three-way?

    How fat is she...or is it you?
  2. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 7:40pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  3. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 8:34pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Just quickly, I am pretty sure I mentioned in this thread that the first government to legalise weed would benefit greatly. Maybe someone in Washington reads Bullshido?
    LOLZ they are clearly copying Uruguay

    http://world.time.com/2012/06/26/uru...-world-follow/

    Old news SEARCH BY YOURSELVES

    Anyway 40 grams are gonna be at 35 us dollars

    And sold by the state
    Now I got to go because of something yeaaahhh
    heeeeeey why the screen is moving



    lolz words



    are like



    typed



    when i presss




    the buttons



  4. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,596

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 9:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    40 grams for 35$? You better not smoke that **** for risk of getting a migraine. That is of course if it is even real weed.
  5. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,014

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 10:00pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    40 grams for 35$? You better not smoke that **** for risk of getting a migraine. That is of course if it is even real weed.
    Really? I mean really? Is your understanding of economics so bad as to not see how cheap that **** is when it is not illegal.
  6. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,596

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 10:02pm

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Really? I mean really? Is your understanding of economics so bad as to not see how cheap that **** is when it is not illegal.
    Are you trying to tell me the laws of supply and demand somehow disappear when **** is legalized? The only difference would be your drug dealer.
  7. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,014

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 10:05pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Are you trying to tell me the laws of supply and demand somehow disappear when **** is legalized? The only difference would be your drug dealer.
    Actually its the laws of Supply and demand is why the price of something goes DOWN when it is legalized.
    Think about how the SUPPLY is effected
  8. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,596

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 10:14pm

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Actually its the laws of Supply and demand is why the price of something goes DOWN when it is legalized.
    Think about how the SUPPLY is effected
    Honestly, I don't feel like either of us have a solid argument until we have more facts. Your argument is based in theory while mine is based in a distrust of the powers that be. The closest thing we have had, until very recently, even close to legal weed is the medical marijuana dispensaries. Do you know how much weed costs there? That would be our best starting point.
  9. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,014

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 10:16pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Honestly, I don't feel like either of us have a solid argument until we have more facts. Your argument is based in theory while mine is based in a distrust of the powers that be. The closest thing we have had, until very recently, even close to legal weed is the medical marijuana dispensaries. Do you know how much weed costs there? That would be our best starting point.
    No your best starting point would be in countries where it is legal
  10. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,014

    Posted On:
    11/08/2012 10:17pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.