1. #1201
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. People get butt-hurt with this new crop of internet whiners. If you put posts together, people accuse you of whining about them.

  2. #1202
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought they accuse you of changing their posts? And being a meanie...

    ...hey, whatever happened to Osaka Peach, she still owes me a 3 way.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  3. #1203

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL. People get butt-hurt with this new crop of internet whiners. If you put posts together, people accuse you of whining about them.

    that sounds a bit whiney

  4. #1204
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    that sounds a bit whiney
    A large majority of your entire post history is whiney, so I'll take your word for it.

  5. #1205

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    A large majority of your entire post history is whiney, so I'll take your word for it.
    I think you should put all my whiney posts together to give me something to whine about

  6. #1206

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    I think you should put all my whiney posts together to give me something to whine about
    Ah... yes... here they are, in trollshido.

  7. #1207
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Ah... yes... here they are, in trollshido.
    Doofa, don't you dare let this sassery go uncomplained about!

  8. #1208

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Doofa, don't you dare let this sassery go uncomplained about!
    I'm still smarting from that vile abuse to repond

    I thought Tom loved me, now I know he was just after my turnip

  9. #1209
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just quickly, I am pretty sure I mentioned in this thread that the first government to legalise weed would benefit greatly. Maybe someone in Washington reads Bullshido?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  10. #1210

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Just quickly, I am pretty sure I mentioned in this thread that the first government to legalise weed would benefit greatly. Maybe someone in Washington reads Bullshido?
    I've asked them but they say they don't remember and then ask me for some Cheesey Doritos

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO