1. #1191
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking all serious and ****. I want to know if the dunderhead had an aneurism when they called the election before midnight?

  2. #1192

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Fucking all serious and ****. I want to know if the dunderhead had an aneurism when they called the election before midnight?
    Now they are all smugly waiting for the "Thousand Years O' Darkness".

  3. #1193
    In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't wait for the rest of the wing nuts to start connecting Mayan December 2012 with Obama's re-election.

    Chuck Norris started weeks ago.

  4. #1194

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Fucking all serious and ****. I want to know if the dunderhead had an aneurism when they called the election before midnight?
    Well If he wasn't banned

    we could see if he kept posting or just dissapeared

  5. #1195
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post

    Chuck Norris started weeks ago.
    Well, two of my favorite actors look like kooks because of this bullshit.

    One plagiarized Reagan, the other ranted at an empty chair with incorrect "facts."

  6. #1196
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post

    Chuck Norris started weeks ago.
    Well, two of my favorite actors look like kooks because of this bullshit.

    One plagiarized Reagan, the other ranted at an empty chair with incorrect "facts."

  7. #1197
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Now they are all smugly waiting for the "Thousand Years O' Darkness".
    Here's what I told my friends..

    Yes, Obama won. According to Chuck, you all have a 1000 years of being a bunch of N-Words.

  8. #1198
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok. Who broke IIF again?
    Damn you people, if you break him, we can't get another one. They're already cutting costs by running BSDO off a Chinese punch-card server.

    In fact I think we may have gotten a counterfit Chinese Omega. That would explain why he's a lot kinder and less punch-you-in-the-face-y.

    Damn you outsourcing!!!!
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  9. #1199
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Ok. Who broke IIF again?
    Damn you people, if you break him, we can't get another one. They're already cutting costs by running BSDO off a Chinese punch-card server.

    In fact I think we may have gotten a counterfit Chinese Omega. That would explain why he's a lot kinder and less punch-you-in-the-face-y.

    Damn you outsourcing!!!!
    Someone didn't keep up with the election or read douchey dusties reverse racism *snicker* spamming.

  10. #1200
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh. I was referring to the double post :)
    You're usually on top of your game, so my guess is you're either exhausted from excessive modding/banhammering/sematicizing, hung over like a Russian sailor, or just plain bored. Either way, hugs, comrade.


    edit***
    and we still haven't covered the nicer, kinder, not rip your skull out along with the spine still attached Omega. The new counterfit one is nice, but I miss the fountain of blood and tormented screams of sacrificial posters that used to gush out of my speakers each time he posted.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO