228314 Bullies, 4229 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 191 to 200 of 231
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21222324 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. erezb is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,289

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 7:12pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait now, Betzelem is an israeli organisation? but that doesn't make sense.. i mean we are conducting a genocide i thought. Won’t that interfere? why don't we just shoot the fucking opposition?
  2. erezb is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,289

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 7:17pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Ezerb asked for proof and cried when he got some. Now that you inserted the strawman argument, don't get mad when it happens.
    I got proof of what? a genocide? and from an impartial organization? and if you want to be your regular pedant i asked where are the bodies, didn't see them. Got some dubious numbers of people dying from both sides, yes **** happens in war.
  3. Mister is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    642

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 7:29pm


     Style: Injured

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh for ****'s sake...
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 8:02pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I got proof of what? a genocide? and from an impartial organization? and if you want to be your regular pedant i asked where are the bodies, didn't see them. Got some dubious numbers of people dying from both sides, yes **** happens in war.
    If you are going to play pedant correctly, you have to do a better job.

    You asked for bodies, in the written medium, which you received.
    You didn't ask for an impartial organization in your initial post.
  5. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 8:02pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post


    Gee, I can't wait to see who wins the argument about which side kills the fewest innocent children.
    I'm for killing all children everywhere.
  6. Vince Tortelli is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 8:04pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I'm for killing all children everywhere.
    That is certainly one solution for global warming, acid rain, and toxic chemicals being dumped in the oceans.
  7. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 8:07pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    That is certainly one solution for global warming, acid rain, and toxic chemicals being dumped in the oceans.
    Don't forget the low hanging fruit. Overpopulation.
  8. Vince Tortelli is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 8:14pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Don't forget the low hanging fruit. Overpopulation.
    "War provideth for every man, either an occupation or an ending."
    Some long dead French, or possibly German guy.

    With all the enviromental and economic benefits, I'm surprised that neither of the two candidates for the Man What Has the Big Red Button are campaigning on "Vote for me! Because too many people are alive that don't deserve to be!"
  9. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    9/18/2012 8:35am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    8
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliada View Post
    I think it's funny that Christians seem to think no atheists have understood the Christian perspective.
    Actually, I'm a Buddhist priest who thinks that very few modern American athiests have any clue when it comes to theological development.

    But that's ok, based on your post, it seems very few conservative Baptists have any clue about church history or theology.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliada View Post
    I was raised in a very conservative Baptist family and have read the Bible all the way through on multiple occasions. I found no verse that completely overturned the Old Testament.
    That's because you're using a poor man's theological hermaneutical, called "proof-texting", common among American evangelicals (note the lower case), who think that the history of Christianity goes something like this:

    * 0-33AD: Jeebus was here.
    * 1776: The great Christian nation of America was founded!!! YEAH!!!!

    Theology is not developed because of individual versus, but rather, based on themes and entire texts themselves...and this is true even for more conservative theologies. Proof-texting doesn't work, because the Bible is not meant to be wielded like a hammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliada View Post
    Yet the Apostle Paul upheld the Law. His dream in Acts 10:9-23 relieved him of food restrictions, but nothing else was addressed.
    The Apostle Paul did not "uphold the law". In fact, as the primary missionary to the Gentiles, he was instrumental in teaching the doctrine that the Mosaic did not apply to the Gentiles. While you were reading Acts did you somehow miss Chapter 15? The Council of Jerusalem? Or how about Paul's letter to the Galatians? Specifically Chapter 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Acts 15
    But some men came down for Judea and were teaching the brothers, "Unbless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved." And after Paul and Barnabas and some of the others were appointed to go up to Jerusalme to the apostles and elders about this question. So, being sent on their way by the church, they passed through both Phoenicia and Samaria, describing in detail the conversion of the Gentiles, and brought great joy to all the brothers. When they came to Jerusalem, they were welcomed by the church and the apostles and elders, and they declared all that God had done with them. But some believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees rose up and said, "It is necessary to circumcise them and to order them to keep the law of Moses."

    The apostles and elders were gathered together to consider this matter. And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, "Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth, the Gentiles should hear the word of the Gospel and believe. And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us, and he made no distinction between us and them, having cleansed their hearts by faith. Now, therefore, why are you putting God to the test by placing a yoke on the neck of the disciples that neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? But we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will."

    And all the assembly fell silent, and they listened to Barnabas and Paul as they related what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles. After they finished speaking, James replied, "Brothers, listen to me. Simeon has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take from them a people for his name. And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written,

    'After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen;
    I will rebuild its ruins and I will restore it,
    That the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord,
    And all the Gentiles who are called by my name,
    says the Lord, who makes these things known from old'

    Therefore my judgement is that we should not trouble those of the Gentiles who turn to God, but should write to them to abstain from the things polluted by idols, and from sexual immorality, and from what has been strangled, and from blood. For from ancient generations Moses has had in every city those who proclaim him, for he is read every Sabbath in the synagogues."

    Then it seemed good to the apostles and the elders, with the whole church, to choose men from among them and send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. They sent Judas called Barsabbas and Silas, leading men among the brothers, with the following letter:

    "The brothers both the apostles and the elders, to the brothers who are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia, greetings.

    Since we have heard that some persons have gone out from us and troubled you with words, unsettling your minds, although we gave them no instructions, it has seemed good to us, having come to one accord, to choose men and send them to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, men who have risked their lives for the sake of our Lord Jesus Christ. We have therefore send Judas and Silas, who themselves will tell you the same things by word of mouth. For it has seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay on you no greater burden than these requirements: that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from what has been strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell."
    You wanted one verse? That's 29 verses, if you can actually pay attention to context.

    And it was Peter who dreamed about food, not Paul.

    Seriously, continue wallowing in your ignorance. Satan appreciates it.
  10. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    9/18/2012 5:11pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Gee, I can't wait to see who wins the argument about which side kills the fewest innocent children.
    It matters when we're bankrolling the one that's killing ten times more.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.