Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 12:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh boy and this is where it begins.. So, they are checking for "other things," but it just happens to occur when his tie to the movie is shown.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/l...7#.UFS831EsEfg

A Southern California filmmaker linked to an anti-Islamic movie inflaming protests across the Middle East was interviewed by federal probation officers at a Los Angeles sheriff's station but was not arrested or detained, authorities said early Saturday.

--snip--
    Federal officials have said they were investigating the activities of Nakoula, who has been convicted of financial crimes. If the probation department determines Nakoula violated terms of his release, a judge could send him back to prison.
    I did laugh at the title because when I saw "feds" I thought FBI not federal probation officers.

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 3:17pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oh boy and this is where it begins.. So, they are checking for "other things," but it just happens to occur when his tie to the movie is shown.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/l...7#.UFS831EsEfg

I did laugh at the title because when I saw "feds" I thought FBI not federal probation officers.
    Aaarghhh!!!!

I think our government is embarrassed that they don't have legal authority to regulate speech. Especially the state department. It must really bother them when they are bumping elbows internationally and they see all these governments that can really control things like they need to be controlled. Meanwhile back in the United States the citizens can say what they want, join whacky religions, and even buy a gun.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 9:12pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 2:23pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where???? you bring some fucked up stats from pro-Palestinian organizations that tribute every fucking death of a palestinian to an israeli killing, and still you see the high body count of Israelis. Now im not even going to ask how many of those israelies were women and children vs the armed palestinians soldiers/terrorists. You expect me to feel bad that there are more palestinians killed in armed conflicts than there are israelies??? really? i wish there was none! i love my people, i love my country as opposed to you. If my "government" is killing people as Mister said than it is while fighting deadly violence carried out by an aggressive and lethal enemy that tries it's best to kill us. There is no genocide, and there are no daily shootings, the palestinians are doing everything in their powers to live inside israel and get an israeli passport because their lives here are 10 times better than their lives in the west bank or Gaza.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 3:52pm

Style: JJJ/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    If my "government" is killing people as Mister said than it is while fighting deadly violence carried out by an aggressive and lethal enemy that tries it's best to kill us.
    Aggressive and lethal children? Under five? I find that a bit of a stretch.

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:16pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbirdseye View Post
    I think he is implying the deaths happen during battle and the children are in the area. (no comment on validity of statement, don't have information regarding that)

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Now im not even going to ask how many of those israelies were women and children vs the armed palestinians soldiers/terrorists.
    You don't have to because B'tselem (an Israeli organization) already did that for you. 124 Israeli children are dead, which means that there are some people who are scum within the PLO, something noone's disputed. It's not a justification for over a thousand in the last decade. Your accusation of bias reads like you complaining about evidence you don't like.

There is no genocide, and there are no daily shootings,
    You can lead a reactionary jackass to evidence but you can't make him read.

the palestinians are doing everything in their powers to live inside israel and get an israeli passport because their lives here are 10 times better than their lives in the west bank or Gaza.
    Maybe if you'd stop bombing them it'd improve.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 6:02pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gee, I can't wait to see who wins the argument about which side kills the fewest innocent children.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 6:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ezerb asked for proof and cried when he got some. Now that you inserted the strawman argument, don't get mad when it happens.

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 7:04pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbirdseye View Post
    how did they die? besides do you agree that israeli children die too? or are you oblivient to this fact?
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast