223781 Bullies, 3437 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 181 to 190 of 231
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    9/15/2012 12:41pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh boy and this is where it begins.. So, they are checking for "other things," but it just happens to occur when his tie to the movie is shown.

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/l...7#.UFS831EsEfg


    A Southern California filmmaker linked to an anti-Islamic movie inflaming protests across the Middle East was interviewed by federal probation officers at a Los Angeles sheriff's station but was not arrested or detained, authorities said early Saturday.

    --snip--
    Federal officials have said they were investigating the activities of Nakoula, who has been convicted of financial crimes. If the probation department determines Nakoula violated terms of his release, a judge could send him back to prison.
    I did laugh at the title because when I saw "feds" I thought FBI not federal probation officers.
  2. mike321 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,458

    Posted On:
    9/15/2012 3:17pm


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oh boy and this is where it begins.. So, they are checking for "other things," but it just happens to occur when his tie to the movie is shown.

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/l...7#.UFS831EsEfg



    I did laugh at the title because when I saw "feds" I thought FBI not federal probation officers.
    Aaarghhh!!!!

    I think our government is embarrassed that they don't have legal authority to regulate speech. Especially the state department. It must really bother them when they are bumping elbows internationally and they see all these governments that can really control things like they need to be controlled. Meanwhile back in the United States the citizens can say what they want, join whacky religions, and even buy a gun.
  3. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    9/15/2012 9:12pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  4. erezb is offline
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,267

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 2:23pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where???? you bring some fucked up stats from pro-Palestinian organizations that tribute every fucking death of a palestinian to an israeli killing, and still you see the high body count of Israelis. Now im not even going to ask how many of those israelies were women and children vs the armed palestinians soldiers/terrorists. You expect me to feel bad that there are more palestinians killed in armed conflicts than there are israelies??? really? i wish there was none! i love my people, i love my country as opposed to you. If my "government" is killing people as Mister said than it is while fighting deadly violence carried out by an aggressive and lethal enemy that tries it's best to kill us. There is no genocide, and there are no daily shootings, the palestinians are doing everything in their powers to live inside israel and get an israeli passport because their lives here are 10 times better than their lives in the west bank or Gaza.
  5. captainbirdseye is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    281

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 3:52pm


     Style: JJJ/BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    If my "government" is killing people as Mister said than it is while fighting deadly violence carried out by an aggressive and lethal enemy that tries it's best to kill us.
    Aggressive and lethal children? Under five? I find that a bit of a stretch.
  6. mike321 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,458

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:16pm


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbirdseye View Post
    Aggressive and lethal children? Under five? I find that a bit of a stretch.
    I think he is implying the deaths happen during battle and the children are in the area. (no comment on validity of statement, don't have information regarding that)
  7. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 4:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Now im not even going to ask how many of those israelies were women and children vs the armed palestinians soldiers/terrorists.
    You don't have to because B'tselem (an Israeli organization) already did that for you. 124 Israeli children are dead, which means that there are some people who are scum within the PLO, something noone's disputed. It's not a justification for over a thousand in the last decade. Your accusation of bias reads like you complaining about evidence you don't like.

    There is no genocide, and there are no daily shootings,
    You can lead a reactionary jackass to evidence but you can't make him read.

    the palestinians are doing everything in their powers to live inside israel and get an israeli passport because their lives here are 10 times better than their lives in the west bank or Gaza.
    Maybe if you'd stop bombing them it'd improve.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  8. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,170

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 6:02pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    Gee, I can't wait to see who wins the argument about which side kills the fewest innocent children.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 6:13pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ezerb asked for proof and cried when he got some. Now that you inserted the strawman argument, don't get mad when it happens.
  10. erezb is offline
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,267

    Posted On:
    9/17/2012 7:04pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbirdseye View Post
    Aggressive and lethal children? Under five? I find that a bit of a stretch.
    how did they die? besides do you agree that israeli children die too? or are you oblivient to this fact?
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.