Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19202122 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/14/2012 10:17pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliada View Post
    I think it's funny that Christians seem to think no atheists have understood the Christian perspective. I was raised in a very conservative Baptist family and have read the Bible all the way through on multiple occasions. I found no verse that completely overturned the Old Testament. Yes, Jesus said "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" (Matthew 5:17 NIV). Yet the Apostle Paul upheld the Law. His dream in Acts 10:9-23 relieved him of food restrictions, but nothing else was addressed. It's possible that I've missed something, since it's been a year or two since I've read the Bible, but as far as I know, arguments contrary to the Old Testament have been interpretations and reformations. If I'm wrong, let me know - I'd rather not wallow in ignorance.

)
    Interpretations and reformations is where doctrine comes from. Also both literal interpretation and scripture alone are doctrines.

The no wearing mixed cloth may be some Christians' doctrine but I have never heard nor met anybody who has that doctrine.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/14/2012 10:59pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I completely agree with your statement. It's just beside the point. My point was that when Muslims' love of possessions overcomes their faithfulness, their religion will cease to be a threat. Your argument was that the love of possessions causes wars. That's true - it does - but that has nothing to do with the danger of Middle Eastern Muslims. The love of possessions causes politicians to wage war, but politicians aren't strapping bombs to their chests in Allah's name, so that's irrelevant.
    Actually it is relevant, and to the point, you just do not see it.

Yes, consumerism is a major reason we maintain a presence in the Middle East (namely for their oil), and that's wrong. But the U.S. military is only there because the Middle East won't play ball. I'm not saying it's right - it certainly isn't - but those are the facts. The USA wouldn't be trying so hard to take the oil if the Middle East would play the game of consumerism with them. When consumerism beats radical Islam, we won't have these problems any longer. (Not that we should have had these problems in the first place. Once again, I think US involvement in Middle Eastern matters is imperious and ill-advised.)
    Gee, weren't you the one that said we should leave them be? You should do a tad more research on oil and realize how thin of an argument this really is.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/14/2012 11:05pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 1:04am

Style: Parkour and Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    wow you are so full of ****. even the last part with the pastor was just weird. Did the man listen to his speech and agreed that Palestinians are rotten? They don't die daily, and this bs with shooting at the women...common... did they miss? did they just shoot in the air? Really? **** you with your lies and bullshit. this crap is borderline crazy. Tell me this (if you pretend to not be prejudice.) What happens in the south of israel, let me give you a hint it involves missiles and rockets. Letís be frank, we donít treat them well, and they donít treat us. Your notion that soldiers can just shoot in the air without it being reported in the pro Palestinians news (our left wing controlled news), without reports and jail time for the soldiers than you are really misinformed.
    I understand that both sides are doing bad things at times.
    Did you miss my second sentence, or just ignore it?
    Call me a liar? Prove that I willfully stated something untrue. I freely said that these were second and thirdhand accounts. If I didn't trust the sources, I wouldn't have brought them up. You don't have to believe me. That's understandable. My buddy had pictures and video that convinced me that there's some things going on in Israel that I can't get behind, unlike most Christians who say Israel belongs to the Jews, and don't hold the government there to any standards.

When did Israel return to the hands of the Jews? Who was there before that? Where were they supposed to go? Why? It's a bullshit situation started by people of my religion for shaky reasons. And it totally screwed the Palestinians who had been living there for a thousand years before World War II. They build security checks and walls in Palestinian territory specifcally to make Palestinians' lives uncomfortable and make them want to leave. They throw bottles and chemicals on their markets, and they do shoot with little provocation. Yes, this comes from both sides, but the thing that concerns me is that my people back up one of these sides without sufficiently calling them to account for how they handle an insanely difficult situation. I understand the Jews in Israel are in a tough position. That doesn't excuse what they do to their neighbors.

That said, I told the stories as they were told to me. I understand that these things are routinely embellished. But I'm not in a position to change those stories.

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 6:44am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, we wouldn't have to deal with Muslims burning down American embassies crying "death to America" if we had no presence in their country. I'm not victim-blaming - I'm just saying there's a very simple solution.

These people aren't worth it. They don't want us there and they're killing those we send to help them. Carrying on is meaningless.
    Don't be naive, they aren't their out of the kindness of their hearts, there are oil treaties and other strategic reasons for it. Besides islam has an agenda to transform the entire globe into muslims. Just google islam in europe.

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 8:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Your government kills people. No killing is righteous. It just ends there mate, no arguing necessary.?
    That is an easy thing to say doesn't mean it is true, secondly you think yours is morally superior? how about the treatment of the christen population? all the killings? how about the treatment of the jewish population? oh that's right you never heard of arabic jews..i wonder why.

Hey just because I described how poorly Arabs behave doesn't mean that any government that engages in genocide is any better off, I thought that was a given.

Sounds to me like you got a bit of racist in you.
    My government does not engage in genocide, where do you bring this **** from?Friday hate speech in the mosque? where are the mass graves? where are the bodies? how is that we have arabic parliament members and arabs serving in the army that allegedly mass kill??? does that seem logical to you? arab parliament members, police, doctors, soldiers and they all serve a government that mass murder their own? really? you look at the bigger picture and tell me how does that compute? come visit ill personally will drive you were you want to go and we will see where all the death camps are, **** lets go to a demonstration and see all the live killings. oh sorry that is your department. have you been to one of those live public rape of white women?
    What the Egyptian government does, open border close border citizenship no citizenship, is irrelevant..
    ok, so why what my government does allegedly is?

What are you talking about? Look mate...this whole bleeding heart Jew thing does not affect me, unlike you, I'm not emotional about this, what I see is a bunch of people whom were persecuted decades ago doing the same thing all over again to a bunch of other people.

You need to justify the morally corrupt actions of your country, it's cool, I understand..
    so, me saying im a refugee myself my grandparents kicked off from europe is something done ages ago, but the crimes done to the palestinians about the same time 48,67 are relevant, can you see your hypocrisy? your refugee friends are a second and third generation unless they do judo at the ripe age of 50-60. And i'm the drama quine? Bitch please.The arab world blames everything bad on the isralis, it is fucking ridiculous, your people lately blamed shark attacks in the red sea on the mosad for training and releasing sharks there to attack tourists in sinai so to harm the economy.

As for Arabic Jews, I've never heard of any..
    I'm shocked, well it's like a muslim or christian arab just the original, you know, a jew. The people that lived amongst you for thousands of years until you deported them making them refugees like their counterpart palestinians. There was about the same number of them as the displaced palestinians, they just don't cry out loud about it.
    I guess that proves your point; The Jews DO deserve sovereignty over this blessed earth, from the Nile in Egypt, till the Furat in Iraq. Because even when they're diseased with the Arab Lowlife virus they still manage to be quiet and nice and victims and generally all round puffy and lovable and just simply huggable and ****..
    If i walk down an Eygptian street with a yarmulke on, and you walk with your flag or kafia in Tel aviv or jerusalem, which one of us is going to get raped and lynched? yes, we are way better.
    In conclusion I'd like to say that I have no prejudice towards you because of your origin, it's your government.
    Yes yes and you even have a jew friend so obviously you are cool and not a bigot which makes you not just a nice guy but also right. of course you are one of those arabs that won't kill his sister for dishonouring the family by dating and having sex outside wedlock, but somehow you are capable of serious racism and prejudice opinion just the same.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 8:34am

Style: JJJ/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So does anyone have a sensible solution to all this? I'm leaning towards the indiscriminate nuking at the minute, but surely there's a better way?

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 8:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's only a matter of time, but the time is not now. In ten, fifteen, twenty years, maybe we can make things happen for the better, but it won't happen until the desire for shiny things overpowers the desire to adhere to your great-great-great-great-grandfather's religion.
    Saying they are not materialistic? you make me laugh (not really), every arab that earns more than two dollars already owns a car and owes the bank, this guys are extremely materialistic. Have you seen the jersey shore show? similar mentality. FFS look how they live in the oil countries.
    Last edited by erezb; 9/15/2012 9:03am at .

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 8:52am

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, we wouldn't have to deal with Muslims burning down American embassies crying "death to America" if we had no presence in their country. I'm not victim-blaming - I'm just saying there's a very simple solution.

These people aren't worth it. They don't want us there and they're killing those we send to help them. Carrying on is meaningless.
    How loud do you think the angry cries would be if we really did stop sending money, supplies, and other aid to "these people"? Don't you think we'd be just as vilified for holding on to all our wealth and good fortune?

And don't you think someone else -- say the Chinese -- would fill that aid gap?

Bad diplomatic strategy, even if I agreed with your underlying premises.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 10:34am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is an easy thing to say doesn't mean it is true, secondly you think yours is morally superior? how about the treatment of the christen population? all the killings? how about the treatment of the jewish population? oh that's right you never heard of arabic jews..i wonder why.

My government does not engage in genocide, where do you bring this **** from?Friday hate speech in the mosque? where are the mass graves? where are the bodies? how is that we have arabic parliament members and arabs serving in the army that allegedly mass kill??? does that seem logical to you? arab parliament members, police, doctors, soldiers and they all serve a government that mass murder their own? really? you look at the bigger picture and tell me how does that compute? come visit ill personally will drive you were you want to go and we will see where all the death camps are, **** lets go to a demonstration and see all the live killings. oh sorry that is your department. have you been to one of those live public rape of white women?

so, me saying im a refugee myself my grandparents kicked off from europe is something done ages ago, but the crimes done to the palestinians about the same time 48,67 are relevant, can you see your hypocrisy? your refugee friends are a second and third generation unless they do judo at the ripe age of 50-60. And i'm the drama quine? Bitch please.The arab world blames everything bad on the isralis, it is fucking ridiculous, your people lately blamed shark attacks in the red sea on the mosad for training and releasing sharks there to attack tourists in sinai so to harm the economy.

I'm shocked, well it's like a muslim or christian arab just the original, you know, a jew. The people that lived amongst you for thousands of years until you deported them making them refugees like their counterpart palestinians. There was about the same number of them as the displaced palestinians, they just don't cry out loud about it.
    If i walk down an Eygptian street with a yarmulke on, and you walk with your flag or kafia in Tel aviv or jerusalem, which one of us is going to get raped and lynched? yes, we are way better.
    Yes yes and you even have a jew friend so obviously you are cool and not a bigot which makes you not just a nice guy but also right. of course you are one of those arabs that won't kill his sister for dishonouring the family by dating and having sex outside wedlock, but somehow you are capable of serious racism and prejudice opinion just the same.
    Seriously, take some more ESL classes. Ask them to teach you about sarcasm first and foremost. You use sarcasm ALL OF THE DAMN TIME, then take all other sarcasm literally. Your own bigotry and racism, which you were temp banned for, cause you to misread damn near everything anyone states.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 11:56am

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually! We kind of have no government.

So all this baby whining is irrelevant.

It's not about who is morally superior, what I'm trying to do is to get you to acknowledge that what your government is doing is wrong.

I know my government is down the shitter, and has been for as long as I've lived.

Why can't you admit a simple truth?

My government does not engage in genocide, where do you bring this **** from?Friday hate speech in the mosque? where are the mass graves? where are the bodies? how is that we have arabic parliament members and arabs serving in the army that allegedly mass kill??? does that seem logical to you? arab parliament members, police, doctors, soldiers and they all serve a government that mass murder their own? really? you look at the bigger picture and tell me how does that compute? come visit ill personally will drive you were you want to go and we will see where all the death camps are
    Okay Nancy, maybe I exaggerated when I said genocide.

Let me put it differently; A government that kills people every OTHER day.

There you go.

Are you denying people are being killed every OTHER day/once a week/whatever the **** the time interval you want that won't be exaggerating in your country?

**** lets go to a demonstration and see all the live killings. oh sorry that is your department. have you been to one of those live public rape of white women?
    OOOOOOH ZING!

I AM ZINGED!

Excellent job.

Please refer to my other post about mob rules.

It is because there's people getting killed.

I never said it was irrelevant you know. I said your government was doing to others the same that was done to you, on a smaller scale.

Can you deny that?

The shark thing is true.

You can't deny that.

This kind of stupid logic; It was done to us so we can do it to anybody else is what I'm really against.

I didn't deport anyone.

My government did, maybe you ought to be a little more objective instead of being a whiny bitch all the time.

Oh if you walk in an Egyptian street with that you're fucked.

Whatever a yarmulke is if it shows you're Israeli, boy are you fucked or what?

You still have a bit of racist in you though.

Get out of here, I haven't said anything even remotely racist...

I hate everybody. I thought that was clear.

The real irony here is that you don't see killing these lesser life forms as a wrong thing to do.

But...maybe you're right about that...
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19202122 ... LastLast