222367 Bullies, 4166 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 131 to 140 of 231
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. JohnKenner is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
    Posts
    325

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 10:42am


     Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Like you, he told a story from his perspective. Like you, he blames the other side while glossing over the evils that both sides do to each other. So, if his version makes him a liar, possibly bigoted, and full of ****.....it makes you a liar, bigoted and full of ****.

    I'm am using your own criteria.
    As is the norm with long running conflicts... both sides are full of assholes, who refuse to acknowledge any of their own wrongdoings.

    I could get behind either side, if their argument wasn't always "We the <<abc>>s are innocent victims of the terror and crimes of the <<xyz>>s and are doing all we can to protect the peaceful <<abc>> people from the crimes of the <<xyz>>s."
  2. mike321 is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,438

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 11:04am


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Muslim kills a government official of a foreign power that killed dozens of civilians with airstrikes in his country: "Islam is 7th century bullshit."
    I am not going to pretend that killing civilians is not horrible and that people would rightfully be outraged. I also think it is reasonable to assume friends and families will attack you if you hurt their family and neighbors. The news reports that I have seen (and I don't believe that makes me 100% informed) indicate the cause of the people attacking the embassies is the movie. Do you have any evidence of people claiming retaliation for civilian deaths? Is the stated reason for the attacks irrelevant to you? Do you not believe them? Why would they lie?
  3. erezb is offline
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,260

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 11:32am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Like you, he told a story from his perspective. Like you, he blames the other side while glossing over the evils that both sides do to each other. So, if his version makes him a liar, possibly bigoted, and full of ****.....it makes you a liar, bigoted and full of ****.

    I'm am using your own criteria.
    It wasn't his perspective it was hear say and BS, unless i missed him being a palestinien or an israeli.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,784

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 11:36am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    It wasn't his perspective
    You do not understand what this word means.

    it was hear say and BS, unless i missed him being a palestinien or an israeli.
    Yes, your bigotry and logical fallacies shine through again..
  5. Vince Tortelli is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 11:39am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    But here's the problem... Diplomacy is the art of "warm and fuzzy" and "Please, please, please... I want you to like me!!!" Building a fortress of solitude that bristles with Inferno Guns and Mega Bolters runs counter to this image.
    Point taken. And I agree with what you're saying about "suppressing" a mostly unarmed crowd with lead. You'd be trading a riot today for a full scale war tomorrow. It's just...this is nuts. That's all I can come up with. Bill Maher makes that movie "Religulous" and nothing. The South Park guys do "The Book of Mormon" and nothing. "The Da Vinci Code" comes out and I didn't see Knights Hospitaler halberding people in the streets. And some guy throws a movie togather that would have been lucky to make the $5 bin at Wal Mart, and the world burns.

    I feel like I'm trying to put togather a jigsaw puzzle and I'm missing a whole bunch of pieces.

    P.S. Anybody else spotted the new conspiracy theory, that somehow the Romney campaign leaked this movie to Islamic extremists abroad to discredit Obama's foreign policy? I take it back, the mindset of jihad makes MORE sense than the reasoning that produces this.
  6. Mister is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    642

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 11:44am


     Style: Injured

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Bullshit

    Hold on...I'll try to sort this **** out.

    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    [FONT=Tahoma]No tear was shed for them? they have their own refugee organization called unrra. Besides its your government that told them to leave israel while you guys just sweep us to the sea. Luckily for us it didn't happen though you tried 3 times.
    Oh! Oh, I see, there's a fucking organization! Okay, I take everything back, everybody DOES give a **** and are doing everything in their power to stop this! I see...Yeah you're absolutely right.

    **** was I thinking?

    Look it's cool that you're trying to shift the blame using who the **** knows what but I believe you aren't seeing the big picture here.

    Your government kills people. No killing is righteous. It just ends there mate, no arguing necessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    You say they are refugees? Why don't the Arab countries give them citizenships and equal rights like eu and usa? to perpetuate the problem? Our war crimes? that is rich coming from a guy that just described truthfully how Arabs behave.
    Hey just because I described how poorly Arabs behave doesn't mean that any government that engages in genocide is any better off, I thought that was a given.

    Sounds to me like you got a bit of racist in you.

    What the Egyptian government does, open border close border citizenship no citizenship, is irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Another point, if they are refugees than what are we? Do you know how many Arabic jews were driven from arab countries including Egypt? By the way you blame the Arabic nature for those actions and not islam, well than why donít Arabic jews or Arabic Christians behave in the same manner?
    What are you talking about? Look mate...this whole bleeding heart Jew thing does not affect me, unlike you, I'm not emotional about this, what I see is a bunch of people whom were persecuted decades ago doing the same thing all over again to a bunch of other people.

    You need to justify the morally corrupt actions of your country, it's cool, I understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    By the way you blame the Arabic nature for those actions and not islam, well than why donít Arabic jews or Arabic Christians behave in the same manner?
    Also, I witnessed a recent (year or so old) event in Egypt where Egyptian Christians acted a complete bitch, rioting and killing because some Church was burned down.

    Just google Maspero...you'll find a ton of articles, and boy was it a bloodbath.

    As for Arabic Jews, I've never heard of any.

    I guess that proves your point; The Jews DO deserve sovereignty over this blessed earth, from the Nile in Egypt, till the Furat in Iraq. Because even when they're diseased with the Arab Lowlife virus they still manage to be quiet and nice and victims and generally all round puffy and lovable and just simply huggable and ****.

    Whoops!

    In conclusion I'd like to say that I have no prejudice towards you because of your origin, it's your government that I'm against for what seems to me like real fucking obvious reasons, I'm sure you as an individual do the same **** I do and we would probably have a good time in a fight.

    But you're a real fucking drama queen man...

    It's okay though one of my mates is Israeli, most of my countrymen are astonished how I could be friends with an Israeli but he's a pretty cool guy, he has only one leg so he can do a LOT of pushups. Still when it comes to politics we just don't see eye to eye.

    A smart-ass Egyptian, and a one-legged Israeli, competing for pushups, in a generally shitty region to live in.

    Is that a Tale for the Ages or is that A Tale for the Ages?

    And more importantly, what's with the Tahoma font?
  7. erezb is offline
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,260

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 11:47am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You do not understand what this word means.

    Yes, your bigotry and logical fallacies shine through again..
    You are not a bigot? a smartass? and a hypocriet to boot?
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,784

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 12:00pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    You are not a bigot? a smartass? and a hypocriet to boot?
    Unlike you I know what I am.
    You do understand your wording means you are admitting that you are all three.
  9. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,048

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 12:00pm


     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    You are not a bigot? a smartass? and a hypocriet to boot?
    Uh oh
  10. JohnKenner is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
    Posts
    325

    Posted On:
    9/14/2012 12:44pm


     Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Your government kills people. No killing is righteous. It just ends there mate, no arguing necessary.
    So does yours mate. Step off your high horse. I believe it was an Egyptian General who once said that when the Egyptian Army entered Israel it would be covered in blood, not sand.

    Hey just because I described how poorly Arabs behave doesn't mean that any government that engages in genocide is any better off, I thought that was a given.
    Genocide? Fucking exaggerate much? The ovens in Israel are for baking cookies.

    Also, the Arabs were all for Judenfrei and allied with the Nazis. So yeah, they sucked as well then, right?

    What the Egyptian government does, open border close border citizenship no citizenship, is irrelevant.
    No, its directly relevant. It shows your lack of knowledge of history. The whole reason Israel grabbed more land was to make borders that were defensible. That would not have been necessary had its neighbors not been so interested in its destruction.

    You need to justify the morally corrupt actions of your country, it's cool, I understand.
    Again, with the high horse. No one's government is moral.

    As for Arabic Jews, I've never heard of any.
    That's because they mostly live in Israel. Look up Mizrahi Jews.

    Listen, I'm not an Israeli. I'm a agnostic American. I have a lot of friends who were in Palestinian Solidarity movements.

    The problem is, I started to read. And what I read was troubling. Its not the Israelis were heroes or anything like that... because they weren't. It was just... the Palestinians were just as bad as the Israelis. I just don't feel like I can support either side, because neither can really admit any culpability.

    A prime historical example:

    The wailing wall.

    Prior to Jerusalem being retaken how many Jews were allowed to visit this religious monument (this would have been while it was Transjordan): 0. A pretty dickhead move, right?

    So, once the Israeli Army took Jerusalem, what did they do? Razed a centuries old Palestinian neighborhood so that they would have room for bar mitzvahs and ****. Annnnnnd another dickhead move.

    And that's the history of this fight in a nutshell. Both sides just Rochambeau'ing each other.
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.